BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 July 2016 - 12:41

Hi there Everyone!

It is a dark day. On this day, many years ago, the beloved Royal Family of Albiton were brought low by the insidious attack of a nameless Necromancer. The Albiton Family had potent Alchemists, who worked wonders with their potions. The Necromancer, fearful of this power, poisoned the Yeoman & Footman Guard of the Royal Household and raised their dead bodies. Thus the Royal House of Albiton fell. Trapped in their own towers with their own undead Guards preying upon them.

Now, the Yeomen & Footmen have risen again across the land. The Warrior of the Realms must destroy them. If you aid in this task, you can earn the potions of the fallen House.

244240056f89e093f18c534a50aab6a32e4a.jpg

Counts as 1 kill.

39952645cdd52935ffab654d5b07dcf70640.jpg

Counts as 5 kills.

The latest Global Event in Fallen Sword is now underway! In the Event, the Community must work together to destroy the Zombie Yeomen infesting the Realms.

Each player must earn a personal target for increasingly powerful potion rewards (mouse over the event info on the World page for more details) while also helping the Community to attain the best total kills possible, unlocking the rewards for all.

Additionally, if you end the event in the Top 100 Contributors, you will receive 2 extra Ruby Chests on top of what the Community unlocks!

Finally, the top 3 contributors at the end of the event will each be given the chance to design a new Legendary Creature and associated set!

There is a helpful forum post RIGHT HERE full of information on Global hunting grounds and so on compiled from the Community by Egami.

The Global Event shall be live until 13:00 (Server Time) on the 3rd of August 2016.

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 12:57

cheers i think getting a big collection of chests now..can you throw someting into the caves grim

#3 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 13:29

Thanks for the event guys. Not the greatest potions but well worth qualifying. Maybe a look at a top #100 place. We shall see.

Just a note for BG. On the home page it says 3 x Emblazoned Royal Chest. But when hovering over the progress bar on the world map is says x4. I believe it is likely the world map that is wrong. Worth fixing? :)

Have a great event everyone. :)

#4 Raku

Raku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 13:32

Just a note for BG. On the home page it says 3 x Emblazoned Royal Chest. But when hovering over the progress bar on the world map is says x4. I believe it is likely the world map that is wrong. Worth fixing? :)

Have a great event everyone. :)

Was about to say the same thing.

Thanks Cows and have fun everyone.

#5 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 July 2016 - 13:44

That's because I'm a prat and forgot to update it.

*Edit*

Updated Ruby reward total and :

Additionally, the top 3 contributors at the end of the event will each be given the chance to design a new Legendary Creature and associated set!

#6 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 17:32

Thanks for the event guys. Not the greatest potions but well worth qualifying. Maybe a look at a top #100 place. We shall see.

Conserve, Adept Learner, Animal Mag, and Librarian 500. Plus Light Foot, and Doubler 1500. I love these potions.
What bothers me is it's the middle of the afternoon on Friday and only 4 people have replied to the Tread and only 9 people have given it a thumbs up on the home page. I believe that there may be more later but as for now it's kind of discouraging.

#7 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 17:36

Additionally, the top 3 contributors at the end of the event will each be given the chance to design a new Legendary Creature and associated set!

Ah Wow! That is freaking Awesome!

Just saw that

#8 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 17:37

What bothers me is it's the middle of the afternoon on Friday and only 4 people have replied to the Tread and only 9 people have given it a thumbs up on the home page. I believe that there may be more later but as for now it's kind of discouraging.

True but I don't think that's a real indication of interest. Global kills are already going up quickly and the player base is largely American and thus many people are still at work and school etc.

I think there is more interest than 4 individuals however just a few prepared to comment on the forum these days. :)

#9 kalish

kalish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 00:19

We won't have any trouble reaching Ruby in this event. I will try for at least 700k kills myself.

#10 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 00:42

Nice.!!! Sucks i only had 4k stamina to get my 9k kills or I'd have went for top 100 on this one.! But anyways thanks for event i was running low on these chests :)

#11 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 03:37

thanks for these events =) 

oie_BIl1bBxmviDL_zpstw8m0lfu.gif

#12 TxLxS

TxLxS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 07:03

Thanks for I have zero global chest atm they will really help :)

#13 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 11:14

Less than 2 days in and the community makes ruby already. Impressive from you guys. :)

#14 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 August 2016 - 11:11

Jeepers! 

Progress: 23,262,211 / 15,000,000

That pretty bloomin' impressive guys and gals!

#15 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 11:23

Jeepers! 

Progress: 23,262,211 / 15,000,000

That pretty bloomin' impressive guys and gals!

in all fairness it isnt hard we only needed 15 mill and one critter gives 5 points add the bonuses and decent chests

#16 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 12:49

test passed

giphy.gif

Jeepers! 

i can't find this word in my Scottish to English dictionary. 

i did find "prat"

Edited by duktayp, 02 August 2016 - 02:17.

#17 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 07:41

test passed

giphy.gif

i can't find this word in my Scottish to English dictionary. 

i did find "prat"

expression of surprise

#18 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:55

I think I see the reason for the rigorous effort players have made...

Finally, the top 3 contributors at the end of the event will each be given the chance to design a new Legendary Creature and associated set!

...or it could just be the reward of extremely over powered pots with level 525 skills, +2 if you have the stam to break into the top 100 - for fully upgraded stam bank players only.

Edit: oops somehow got the number of extra pots wrong - fixed.

Edited by sweetlou, 02 August 2016 - 09:00.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#19 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:42

Whoa, we're now at double the community total! Guess people wanna design an LE beasty!

#20 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:47

...or it could just be the reward of extremely over powered pots with level 525 skills, +2 if you have the stam to break into the top 100 - for fully upgraded stam bank players only.

Why you feel the need to force this opinion of yours on everyone in seemingly every thread is beyond me. Some people disagree with you, you need to accept this fact. Hence why no majority will ever be reached so you might as well deal with that. You started a thread for this to avoid the off topic rubbish. It died as your argument did. Even going so low as to try invoke a stamina bank argument to sway people to your beliefs.

Why not post in your thread rather than troll the entire community? 

*sigh*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: