339 replies to this topic

#61 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 22:50

i hit for hundreds now so how wouold loosing pvp xp stop me if loosing xp dosnt, and im quite sure i can keep rating long enough to rob everyone, then not care if i loose it back on the BB, ill just take it back from the BB and use it to go on a crime spree again.....ill only need a high rating long enough to rob and plunder, then who cares let it go back down and i can have fun building it back up...........and where is this "preferred option" id like to see it, so i can figure out how to make the levelers cry more then they do now and want the old system back :D

Wow... So your goal in this game is to make players cry? Wow...

#62 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 22:58

I think people have forgotten the fact that the decision to take XP loss out of the game has already been made, whether rightly or wrongly.

The decision was made by the game Administrators based on feedback they had received, where this feedback came from, who knows as it was not from a public forum, perhaps it is based upon the increased levels of support tickets received, and having to be dealt with, by Biggrim.

I will miss XP Loss but ultimately if it means the lifespan of this game is prolonged then I am happy to accept the "loss" of XP Loss in PvP and move on.

the main point why xp loss had to be removed was because of bullying and the victims had no way to escape as long as there was xp loss, this system gives them an escape chance and solves the bullying issue PLUS gives us PvPers who want to pvp in our system, this is a WIN - WIN situation where everyone (pvpers and levelers) gets what he wants smile.png

this sollution (system) gets rid of the main problem (bullying) + is a WIN - WIN situation for both parties, I am sorry to my understanding if both parties get what they wanted (the "levelers" get their soft PvP with no xp loss and the "pvpers" get their raw PvP with xp loss) then there should be no problem at all !!!

can you please tell me what is wrong with everyone getting what they want in this system? I am sorry but I do not understand why someone would be against this, you have a decision, you can choose what PvP system you want to play, both systems are PvP with the only difference that you lose XP on the raw PvP system and you lose PvP XP on the soft PvP system

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#63 Algoa

Algoa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 23:05

Wow... So your goal in this game is to make players cry? Wow...

self delete, im sure you read it by now.....that was ment as an example of why you would not want all consiquences removed from gold hitting (sarcasm)(moslty sarcasm lol) i gold hit now and will in the new system, this is a given.

What i dont understand is why you cant get behind trying to change this in a way that everyone truly will like? I think this is the first idea iv seen that everyone can get behind.

Edited by Algoa, 01 October 2014 - 00:05.

45d5ca98.jpg

#64 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 23:10

the main point why xp loss had to be removed was because of bullying and the victims had no way to escape as long as there was xp loss, this system gives them an escape chance and solves the bullying issue PLUS gives us PvPers who want to pvp in our system, this is a WIN - WIN situation where everyone (pvpers and levelers) gets what he wants smile.png

this sollution (system) gets rid of the main problem (bullying) + is a WIN - WIN situation for both parties, I am sorry to my understanding if both parties get what they wanted (the "levelers" get their soft PvP with no xp loss and the "pvpers" get their raw PvP with xp loss) then there should be no problem at all !!!

can you please tell me what is wrong with everyone getting what they want in this system? I am sorry but I do not understand why someone would be against this, you have a decision, you can choose what PvP system you want to play, both systems are PvP with the only difference that you lose XP on the raw PvP system and you lose PvP XP on the soft PvP system

Raw hits Soft for gold and only gets a Soft Bounty Board posting. Yes, everyone is getting what they want from your system, lol.

Cheers.

wil72

#65 Algoa

Algoa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 23:20

Raw hits Soft for gold and only gets a Soft Bounty Board posting. Yes, everyone is getting what they want from your system, lol.

Cheers.

wil72

OK so maybe ALL gold hits are posted on the "RAW" BB, and all ladder hits and BB clears are posted on the "SOFT" BB ??? not sure about clears either???

Edited by Algoa, 30 September 2014 - 23:22.

45d5ca98.jpg

#66 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 23:23

Cheers.

wil72

as you said: Raw hits Soft for gold and only gets a Soft Bounty Board posting.

RAW loses pvp rating too on the soft Bounty Board BUT the bounty hunter who is on SOFT would not get the pvp rating from the RAW , he gets pvp xp rating (ratio currently unknown)

is that good for you? :)

#67 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 23:23

OK so maybe ALL gold hits are posted on the "RAW" BB, and all ladder hits are posted on the "SOFT" BB ???

Why not, Raw plays Raw and Soft plays Soft??????

Cheers.

wil72

#68 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 23:30

Raw and Soft PvP?

I don't get it how can pvp be raw or soft... You just hit someone offline or unbuffed and drop down their whatever xp

It is all Player vs Player Victory or Defeat.

With this op suggestion i would call myself "Raw pvper"and i would like to hit for pvpxp because i know that im hitting another pvper who earned pvpxp by pvping.

not a player who doesnt engage in pvp with 0 pvpxp < this is the soft pvp!

I thought real pvp all about who snatch best gold hits ...

please guys, I only named them that way, if I had known the name raw and soft would be a problem then I would have called them XXXX & YYYY or A & B, the names are up to HCS to decide !!! I have no say in it, I only made a suggestion

changing the names RAW and SOFT now in my first post will only bring confusion !!! :blink:

#69 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 23:33

RAW loses pvp rating too on the soft Bounty Board BUT the bounty hunter who is on SOFT would not get the pvp rating from the RAW , he gets pvp xp rating (ratio currently unknown)

That, my friend, works. :)

And please don't get me wrong, I too have misgivings about XP loss being removed from the game. It's been such an integral part of it and I fear what it's removal will do, player number wise. XP Loss appears to be something that is likely to go but ideas like yours may change the position if we thrash it out. Stranger things have happened, right? ;)

Cheers.

wil72

#70 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 23:44

That, my friend, works. :)

And please don't get me wrong, I too have misgivings about XP loss being removed from the game. It's been such an integral part of it and I fear what it's removal will do, player number wise. XP Loss appears to be something that is likely to go but ideas like yours may change the position if we thrash it out. Stranger things have happened, right? ;)

Cheers.

wil72

asking questions and answering them will help other players who are reading this topic understand this system better and I am very grateful to the players who ask questions, give their input and want to know more about this system, thank you will :)

to others posting that xp loss is going to be removed so why bother with this system or coming her just to bicker, you are not helping at all, please go and post in another topic

to all others, thank you :)

Edited by mary4ever, 30 September 2014 - 23:45.

#71 Algoa

Algoa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 00:31

how would the medals work in this system (dominance, bounty hunter, smasher) ? would there be new ones maybe?

Edited by Algoa, 01 October 2014 - 00:32.

45d5ca98.jpg

#72 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 00:58

I have not been paying much attention since I get scolded all the time for pvping in the first place. I think we should not have any xp protection or getting rid of xp loss and bring back the real smasher medal. Apparently pvpers chase people away from the game but you have been getting rid of pvp one small chunk at a time and the online players keeps going down. Duh!! do the opposite of your instincts cows because you are chasing away more players than anything. I should be refunded for all the fsp I bought because when they get rid of pvp I will quit the game and so will a bunch more people plus a bunch of players I think just log in nowadays.

no pvp = no challenge = no fun

Do you think this game is awesome enough that players will just level and compose potions? PvP the meaner the better is the best part of this game.

This is the only game I ever heard of where the game makers completely make the game the opposite of what it was meant to be and is. You should change the name to Fallen nerf bats

Edited by RageAnger, 01 October 2014 - 01:03.

#73 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:00

Oh and let us hit each other on the ladder from the same guild, let us steal each others gold too.

#74 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:08

how would the medals work in this system (dominance, bounty hunter, smasher) ? would there be new ones maybe?

I think it is better to get this system approved by HCS and then decide on medal (old or new)

currently the most important thing is to give the players an understanding how this system works (the CHOICE they have) and to get HCS to approve of it  smile.png

after that we can discuss things like medals, rewards, tokens, .....

I believe the more people read and understand this system the more will like it smile.png this increases the chance to get the system approved by HCS

BigGrim told me that he, Zorg and Hoofmaster will be looking over this thread and will be then deciding what to do smile.png ( ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ thanks a lot ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ )

to all of you who want NO XP LOSS: this system gives you the choice to get what you want, it is really simple, just choose to opt-into the SOFT PvP and the problem is solved  smile.png

I respect your decision for NO XP LOSS in SOFT PvP system so please respect my decision too for XP LOSS in RAW PvP system

EVERYONE gets what he wants and is happy and is not that what we all want? smile.png

Edited by mary4ever, 01 October 2014 - 01:09.

#75 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:09

From my initial read, I like it. Only thing I would ask is if I could switch to raw at some point in time :)

I hope once you make a decision it's final. You gonna smash people then go on the soft side as you please?

#76 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:13

I think it is better to get this system approved by HCS and then decide on medal (old or new)

currently the most important thing is to give the players an understanding how this system works (the CHOICE they have) and to get HCS to approve of it  smile.png

after that we can discuss things like medals, rewards, tokens, .....

I believe the more people read and understand this system the more will like it smile.png this increases the chance to get the system approved by HCS

BigGrim told me that he, Zorg and Hoofmaster will be looking over this thread and will be then deciding what to do smile.png ( ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ thanks a lot ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ )

to all of you who want NO XP LOSS: this system gives you the choice to get what you want, it is really simple, just choose to opt-into the SOFT PvP and the problem is solved  smile.png

I respect your decision for NO XP LOSS in SOFT PvP system so please respect my decision too for XP LOSS in RAW PvP system

EVERYONE gets what he wants and is happy and is not that what we all want? smile.png

Get the new system approved? Get tokens for what? We have not had new ladder sets since level 1400. What about karma? What about the new guild conflicts setup? What about Making FSH do what the options say that will do? What about new buffs? Been waiting over 600 levels for it. #1 should be GET RID OF THE LAG!

#77 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:15

No, because it is not a good idea to separate out the masses into ultimately 2 different games... Also your Bounty system makes no sense, why would you lose the opposite Xp as the system your in? I doubt if your in the "Raw" system you would care or even have pvp xp to lose if posted for that...

#78 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:17

Why was this forced no xp loss even suggested and not on the front page. Some people are just going to wake up one day and realize the cows decided "oh by the way you're playing a different game now, thanks for all your donations but we decided to kill your fun."

Edited by RageAnger, 01 October 2014 - 01:17.

#79 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:18

Get the new system approved? Get tokens for what? We have not had new ladder sets since level 1400. What about karma? What about the new guild conflicts setup? What about Making FSH do what the options say that will do? What about new buffs? Been waiting over 600 levels for it. #1 should be GET RID OF THE LAG!

one step at a time, HCS have their hands full and are busy, buffs, karma, ...... are not topics of this thread, can you please stay on topic or post in another forum regarding these things you mentioned, thanks

#80 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:23

No, because it is not a good idea to separate out the masses into ultimately 2 different games... Also your Bounty system makes no sense, why would you lose the opposite Xp as the system your in? I doubt if your in the "Raw" system you would care or even have pvp xp to lose if posted for that...

the Bounty system makes sense :) maybe you did not understand it

will72 asked a similar question, here was my answer:

hope that answers your question if not then please ask

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: