• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 noc00

noc00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:16

hello guys I have spent a lot of time to invite friends and to advertise this game really deserves a lot because then I thought of something that might entice the gameplay in the group ... a system of guilds with a lot of territories with guild system construction . I'll explain .. ! guild goes to the ground and bought a new crafting system could implement a variety of materials and equipment to build a castle which will serve as the basis for the siege ( guildVSguild ) where you could make special points to a new set of weapons and armor in the territory ... you could put a workbench construction type of armor with rare recipes that are not found in normal or workbench with a bonus exp highest workbench normal the same for the other types of craft ! ideas are endless territories to implement the system of guild these are just a few that I thought so just to give a hint though it is a very ambitious project :)

sorry for my english i hope understand something :9

#2 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 18 December 2013 - 00:42

i think whisp should be fixed gets lame have to type lwhisper every time you want to whisper soem oen, maybe be able to whips soem one if you right click there name from world chat? that be cool

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#3 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:00

i think whisp should be fixed gets lame have to type lwhisper every time you want to whisper soem oen, maybe be able to whips soem one if you right click there name from world chat? that be cool

You mean right-click and select Whisper?

You can already do that.

And you can also use /w instead of /whisper.

Also you can right-click people in your online friends list and select whisper. 

Edited by Savanc, 18 December 2013 - 01:01.

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#4 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 December 2013 - 22:11

i meant as you look at chat you could right click there name from there to whisp and be cool if  whisp chat stayed up instead of havign to put it back every time

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

#5 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 22:13

I agree with Zirxa, it would be nice to be able to just click on someone's name in the chat to reply back.  

Also one little itty bitty suggestion--the lock on the spell bar is too close to the spells.  It's way too easy to click on it mid battle and mess the whole bloody line-up up.  I find myself bowing to bosses, shooting flames at trees and throwing down pinatas like it's a fiesta.  :D

8TLwd.jpg

#6 WowRefugee

WowRefugee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:25

Returning to the OP; special-recipe crafting benches, maybe in hard-to-get-to locations, or requiring completion of some set of special gating quests, is an interesting idea.

A Text-Based Talent Calculator For Eldevin: http://TalentTheory.com/calc/

Current Characters: Salador, Serculer, Aquinas

#7 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 August 2014 - 23:53

so looking threw quest book, noticed i am missing a lot fo quest, YET i feel i been every were on maps, lot of lvl 27,28,29 quests? were do i find them? HCS maybe there could be location of quest on quest when you scroll over them?

#8 Berlo

Berlo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 23:55

i meant as you look at chat you could right click there name from there to whisp and be cool if  whisp chat stayed up instead of havign to put it back every time

You can type /r and it will reply to the most recent whisper you received.

#9 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 August 2014 - 23:59

so looking threw quest book, noticed i am missing a lot fo quest, YET i feel i been every were on maps, lot of lvl 27,28,29 quests? were do i find them? HCS maybe there could be location of quest on quest when you scroll over them?

...thanks?? lol

#10 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 August 2014 - 21:58

tornado talent.. the 2's stun should be raised to 5's at the least,  after all its  a BIG GUY SKILL and cost a lot fo gold,  is htis a MUST HAVE for rangers?

Edited by zirxa, 18 August 2014 - 22:19.

#11 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 August 2014 - 22:22

maybe make hatse talent for sin reqiure 4-5 points? as a ranger i like to get it BUT only skills i need from sin would be duel wield and sleight of hand wich takes 5 points...

#12 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 15:07

Zirxa, please don't put the thread off topic...

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

#13 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 August 2014 - 18:11

pls dotn tell me what to do~~~!!!

maybe make hatse talent for sin reqiure 4-5 points? as a ranger i like to get it BUT only skills i need from sin would be duel wield and sleight of hand wich takes 5 points...

#14 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 September 2014 - 21:59

so bought a gathering exp pot from shop for 80 ep to try to get fishing and farming skill going faster (GOSH HARD AND LONG THESE SKILLS ARE LOL) ......

i was getting 40-60 more exp points  THAT IS BAD!!~~~

thinking the potion needs to be WAY MORE effectiive and cost little less , very dissapointed in the result for this potion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: