#1 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 January 2015 - 20:59

its prob been suggested many times but incase and to impress how slow and bad the fusing process is becoming with more and more holding onto it and offering to buy it as they reach cap,

fusion powder is too slow to farm, im rapidly gaining on no.1 player xp spot just mostly from farming FP everyday and at best i have the gems to make 6 or 7 pures if i could so nowhere near perfect gems, i often spend 3ish or more hours each day farming it with loyalty pot running, for many weeks prob a couple of months,

at minimum a pot giving 100% increase to FP droprate, 50 gold would be perfect,

maybe a loyalty version that gives 150% increase to FP droprate for 150 loyalty, easy fix,

numbers arent too giving but a boost like that would improve the process to SO MANY,

i dont think an EP costing one is that great but a 250% increase in FP droprate for 200 EP could somewhat work.

those numbers honestly arent that bad if you want something to go on :)

#2 3kings

3kings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 21:48

So true, gems aren't the hardest part anymore... Fusion powder is.

#3 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:13

60 - 80  no loot boster some area's 150 - 200 per hr with loot boster and loyatie combind for 75% increase thought small mean's as not genral amind at any [peticalure loot chance.

Even so 10k + FP Perffected gem or more never did mathon FP.

Like idea, better if was area to getr FP Gloable drop increase - 60 - 80 no loot boster is nothing. Loot boster dub drop chance even so not worth cost of EP.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#4 MaxedCash

MaxedCash

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 18:47

Would be cool if some bosses would drop decent size stacks of FP. Maybe WB and some high tier Dung bosses could drop anywhere from 10-100FP at one time just to add some excitement to some bosses and more FP to the game

#5 HolyGhost

HolyGhost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 18:55

as more and more people make crazy gems because they suck and dont have enough skill to play without them; i can sell more and more fp for 10g each. I support this idea.

#6 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 25 January 2015 - 19:16

i do not support this!!  your making it to easy then LOL you lazy bums  just have to keep grinding!!!

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#7 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 January 2015 - 19:22

as more and more people make crazy gems because they suck and dont have enough skill to play without them; i can sell more and more fp for 10g each. I support this idea.

I'm confused.  While more fp means more to sell, it may also lower the price.  If fp becomes more common it won't sell for 10g anymore.  It's the rarity that is driving up the price.

(fp really sells for that much now?  I was just considering what gems to fuse, but maybe I should skip that and get myself some more EP instead.  You've just taken a fairly straightforward decision and complicated it.  Thanks :P :lol:.  Regardless, that alone says maybe it's a bit too rare.)

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#8 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 January 2015 - 19:28

not all ;) some of us like trying to create a dps that could maybe at some point survive an ARG spider combo, maybe even a crit one whilst staying max dps or hopefully that AND reasonably imo defensive of spell aoe in ARG... for example and various other reasons im sure, though i have no quams with people making up their own minds dont chastise another into thinking they should think what u think unless they are being outlandishly unfair or wrong... simply by saying suck without fact or even surmountable knowledge ;)

#9 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 January 2015 - 19:29

i do not support this!!  your making it to easy then LOL you lazy bums  just have to keep grinding!!!

there is a point which if u take time to actually see like i have that it becomes a lil too drawn out and even with the considerable of amounts i am also buying :P

edit: and i do wonder why u dont support, what are u basing the too easy on i wonder :P

Edited by Undjuvion, 25 January 2015 - 19:34.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: