Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:41

Darksun Dragons are rarely encountered, preferring sleep the year away in desolate lands and caves far from those who would hunt them. However during the rare celestial eclipse known as the Darksun happens these Dragons awaken and migrate in huge numbers from their hidden haunts descending upon the populated lands to feed in an orgy of fire and blood before returning to their dark hidden homes.

The Darksun Dragons are known to horde great treasures. Join together now and help defeat them!

Darksun Dragon (Level 25)

2406024bd79067969fe557833b31676b37e0.jpg

You can see the current Global Quest progress on the World page. The more the community defeats, the more Darksun Stashes every player who qualifies will receive.

Note that the Global Quest will last just over 4 days and the dragons will spawn in various realms through the world.

Darksun Stash
12488.gif

For each tier that the community completes the reward will increase as follows:

Bronze: 1 x Darksun Stash
Silver: 2 x Darksun Stash
Gold: 4 x Darksun Stash
Crystal: 6 x Darksun Stash
Ruby: 10 x Darksun Stash

If you qualified, the reward(s) will be delivered to your mailbox shortly after the event ends. Note that you get the reward for the tier that you have qualified for, for example if the community unlocks Gold, but you qualify for Silver, you will receive 2 x Darksun Stash. You don't receive the rewards from lower tiers, only the tier you have qualified for.

If at the end of the event, you are placed within the top 100 contributors, you will receive 2 x Darksun Stash, however if you make it into the top 10, you will receive 3 x Darksun Stash - these are in addition to any reward you are qualified for.

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 milon9999

milon9999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:43

Nice Job :)

dbzteengohansig_by_zzkurozz-d69715k.png

#3 milon9999

milon9999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:44

Now , u guys should focus on new SE i hope. :D

dbzteengohansig_by_zzkurozz-d69715k.png

#4 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:49

Creatures are not spawning

**EDIT** They are now LOL

#5 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:49

Now , u guys should focus on new SE i hope. :D

I agree, very slim pickings for SE's above level 1000.

Only 5 betweek 1000 and 1750! including a huge gap of none between 1100 and 1460.

#6 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:50

If at the end of the event, you are placed within the top 100 contributors, you will receive 2 x Darksun Stash, however if you make it into the top 10, you will receive 3 x Darksun Stash - these are in addition to any reward you are qualified for.

Not sure that will encourage me to expend all my stamina to get into the top 10 or even 100 but I am sure there are plenty of others who will want the extra chests. They will be very handy for those who hunt regularly.

#7 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:52

cheers for event no incentive though to do either might try just towards medal

#8 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:10

Do NOT use Doubler if you are killing the dragons for the Global Quest, tis waste of stamina.. Just use one of the Global Boosters at the bottom of the Loyalty .. Don't let HCS trick you into paying tokens for it, just click the gold option :P  If you don't have enough gold, Allegiance Tokens might be the way to go if you don't have a friend or guildmate that can help you out..

#9 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:52

I know I'm in the minority here, but I save my chests (and tokens :) ) for events like these.  Incidentally, isn't this "event" coming right on the heels of the last one?  I only put my chests in my backpack yesterday.

#10 BornRider

BornRider

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 13:40

I am bit disappointed!

1. The notification about global event was too late. Even no notification reached to my email id till now. Many players may miss this event.

2. I was expecting bit tweaking in the offered incentives. With low level AL, I am afraid to say that many big players having loads of stamina wont be burning much of their stamina this time (hope, FS community will prove me wrong!). All previous events have been successful because of joint efforts of both low stam players and huge stam players. 

Although a freebie, (and I am thankful for that) , Global event meant to be successful. 

#11 Teuchter

Teuchter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 14:11

just not worth the expenditure of stamina, do not need  these rewards, sorry

#12 onray24

onray24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 August 2013 - 15:08

the reward is a little weak but still going to go for it thanks for the event

#13 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 15:21

I suppose the success of this event depends on how you attack (ouch :wacko: ) the event.  If this was real life, you probably wouldn't get as much notice as was given.  I can't argue about the stamina, it DOES take a lot, but you can make every hit count.  As I mentioned before, the chests from the last event let you maximize, ditto with some of the loyalty rewards.  My strategy is to save things for when they're really needed, much like saving skill points.  I repeat: that's how I do it.  There's no single right way to play FS, depending on what aspect of it you do.  Also, I like the idea of an "event" not being a sure thing. This is a game, sometimes you win, sometimes you get PvPed.

#14 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 16:09

AL 375, Sacrifice 400.

To the "complainers" (first, to make clear, those saying they won't do it aren't necessarily complaining):

If you need help understanding what a gold sink is and how it benefits the entire FS community (yourself included), feel free to pm me in game.

That said, a Global Event is a "community" thing... Why not use some of that oh-so-precious stam to help the "little girls and boys" make the goal. Pretty sure the ones I know would appreciate the AL... dang level addicts, lol.

Other higher levels (not myself mind you) actually do help in the Global Events with free GE buffs.

In any case, thanks for the gold sink HCS and prosperous smacking to everybody! (o0

#15 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 16:53

AL 375, Sacrifice 400.

To the "complainers" (first, to make clear, those saying they won't do it aren't necessarily complaining):

If you need help understanding what a gold sink is and how it benefits the entire FS community (yourself included), feel free to pm me in game.

That said, a Global Event is a "community" thing... Why not use some of that oh-so-precious stam to help the "little girls and boys" make the goal. Pretty sure the ones I know would appreciate the AL... dang level addicts, lol.

Other higher levels (not myself mind you) actually do help in the Global Events with free GE buffs.

In any case, thanks for the gold sink HCS and prosperous smacking to everybody! (o0

Well said.  

#16 MosesChen

MosesChen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 August 2013 - 16:58

So the only buffs I should really get are Global Booster, Conserve, and Light Foot?

MosesChen4_zpsf20413de.gif?t=1375701812

Visit my GFX shop! :)

#17 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2013 - 17:04

Thankyou very mch for the event, hope to see many more like it.

Not sure about the wisdom of giving away under powered versions of the commonly given away chests, something different like higher global doublers, allegiance tokens or extra backpack slots would have perhaps been a better way of working 'lesser' GE's, but, since the rewards are what they are, perhaps you could make these chests unbound?  Not for any profit related reasons, I don't really care about turning a profit on anything. I'll throw stamina at this, but I kind of doubt I'll have any use for the rewards, would be nice if I could give them away to players with lower maximum stamina who I deem worthy of gifts?

Just a thought.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#18 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 17:20

So the only buffs I should really get are Global Booster, Conserve, and Light Foot?

Pretty close. AM would definitely be a help. UB and Reckoning to lessen repair costs and increase Conserve and AM chances. At your level, you might need a few more to allow to one hit while still trying to cover their damage in with your armor (as no CH or PS to worry about).

#19 MosesChen

MosesChen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 August 2013 - 17:23

I can one hit them. Aren't there stats only this? They're level 25.

http://guide.fallens...reature_id=2406

Ah yes, I forgot AM and Reckoning.

MosesChen4_zpsf20413de.gif?t=1375701812

Visit my GFX shop! :)

#20 Rasputin

Rasputin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 18:12

Thankyou very mch for the event, hope to see many more like it.

Not sure about the wisdom of giving away under powered versions of the commonly given away chests, something different like higher global doublers, allegiance tokens or extra backpack slots would have perhaps been a better way of working 'lesser' GE's, but, since the rewards are what they are, perhaps you could make these chests unbound?  Not for any profit related reasons, I don't really care about turning a profit on anything. I'll throw stamina at this, but I kind of doubt I'll have any use for the rewards, would be nice if I could give them away to players with lower maximum stamina who I deem worthy of gifts?

Just a thought.

I completely agree with what was said above.

Rasputin17.jpg 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: