1 reply to this topic

#1 021962

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 November 2013 - 15:36

Not sure these are bugs, but they are irritating.

Crop dust and Compost (purchased) You have to use 2 of each on the plot. Be more convenient to use just one like the scarecrow and seeds. If it is supposed to be a gold sink, raise the price. But please lower the usage to 1.

Crop dust. I use it, but it does not seem to make a difference on how many times I need to prune the crop. 1 - 2 times pruning with crop dust. 1 - 2 times pruning with out crop dust.

Not sure if Compost and Scarecrow is additive on the final crop. I usually end up with a + 4 when using both and a + 4 with just the scarecrow.

#2 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 November 2013 - 16:23

At higher levels, and over time, you begin to see a bit of an improvement with crop dust.  But that might just be wishful thinking :).  IMO, crop dust is a complete waste for the reduction in desease.  I only use it when farming cloth for tailoring, to get the slightly better odds on etherals, never for food or 'quest' farming.

As far as using 2 crop dust/compost.  It's not really any different then using one, with only five per jar.  You get used to it.  And it leaves room for future modifications to farming.

The scarecrow effects yield.  Compost decreases the time it takes to grow the crop.  At higher farming levels this is extremely useful.  Less time = less desease.  And higher level crops require a second 'water' to finish without compost.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: