1 reply to this topic

#1 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 17:50

I decided a while back to see if I could do this, and a year and a half later I have!!

Diamond artisan medal without having to frag even 1000 items!

I would like to say this has only been possible due to my awesome guildmate WeeRapll doing all the heavy lifting with composing guild pots, allowing me to coast along and survive on frag global activity to keep replenishing my commons frags.

Thanks Wee - you are a star!

I just hit level 32 composing, by the way. I keep promising to start helping with the guild pots.... once I hit level 35 and maxed AM I'll be able to do guild levelling pots with AL/AM/CON/LIB maxed out. I won't have much excuse then!! 

What levels were other folk when they got the diamond artisan I wonder?

Good-bye and hello, as always.

#2 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 03 December 2015 - 00:15

Congrats lol. :)

What levels were other folk when they got the diamond artisan I wonder?

I don't remember what level composing I was when I got Diamond Artisan, but that was a while ago [12/Apr/2015], and I still have just a Bronze Fragmenter medal [09/Oct/2013], not made it to Silver yet. In fact, I actually got the Fragmenter medal before Artisan Bronze [04/Nov/2013], probably because we could frag stuff before we could create potions. I was level 1480 when I got the Bronze Fragmenter, so I was still getting Commons during hunts at that time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: