Photo

Eldevin Guide chat message?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Alpion

Alpion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 May 2013 - 15:50

I was farming at the Northam farm when there were two chat messages that came into my chat box from Eldevin Guide (name and message were in green).  It said "Help!  You there... help!  The camp is under-attack!" and then repeated once.

Who or what was that message from, and what am I supposed to do next?  I've never seen messages like that before and don't know if it's a random game quest, or if maybe it's a live event from a HCS employee.

Thank you.

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

#2 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 May 2013 - 16:19

Having had a quick look at my end, I'm pretty sure you found a bug. Do you have stage 2 (or possibly 3) of "We Built This Road"?

#3 Alpion

Alpion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 May 2013 - 16:22

Yes, I am on step 3 of We Built This Road.

#4 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 May 2013 - 16:25

Definitely a bug. I've squished it and the fix will roll out with the next build. Until then if you keep getting the messages and want to make them stop, go and advance a stage in "We Built This Road". Unfortunately you'll get them whenever another player enters a certain area in the Barren Trail.

#5 Alpion

Alpion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 May 2013 - 16:30

Thanks very much for the quick response.  I was more worried that it was a "special" event or something that I needed to run to to help lol.  Since the only Eldevin Guide I've seen was in the city and I was at Northam farm, I was thinking this was something I needed to run for if I wanted to take part in.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: