SigmaStorm vs. FallenSword: Who will win?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 ss_leon1705

ss_leon1705
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2009 - 03:38

In the beginning of time there were four worlds. One world being of the medieval type. In this world knights slayed dragons and colossal creatures thrive the land. Guilds and human players thrive to eliminate these beasts with their swords and armor. They have many different characteristics and skills. For this was the Second world of the Soiduts Woc Detnuh.
The other world being of the futuristic type. This world is consumed by technology and creatures that haunt me to this day. The creatures were different from those from the second world for these were mechanical,mutant, or even alien. Factions and multi-race players thrive to terminate the abominations to oblivion with gear and guns that are out of the second world. The races were different of that of the second world.... a race of clones,humans,purists,mutants,and cyborgs. This was the fourth world of Soiduts Woc Detnuh.
These worlds were never supposed to clash. But two unknown people wanted that to change. They were evil...never liked the players, and wanted more power. The citizen from the second world used a mind control on Gurgiss their Supreme Lord of War and made the two worlds clash. At this moment the war has been official and only one victor shall be named. Let the war begin. :twisted:

The year was 33 and the two worlds prepared to go to war. Why you might ask? The two evil people tricked the citizens that the world beyond their world was a threat. Thus making a world wide all out war. The people of the second world tamed the beasts known as Super Elites and Titans. Even the Legendaries came out and sensed evil in the air. The people of the fourth world controlled the Hunter Killers and forced the Behemoths. All worlds got corrupted and disfigured. The sun turned black. It was the beginning to an end.

[to be continued]

#2 ss_leon1705

ss_leon1705
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2009 - 05:57

June 14, 33HCST

Unknown Players Journal

The creatures of the greatest rank of the second world, the Super Elites, were enslaved and forced to fight. The Fourth world gathered the Hunter Killers and were reprogrammed to obey. They led the massive creatures to a place called "Ethereal", where space is distorted. But what I noticed that the creatures were more organized and powerful than records indicate.

The creatures were aggressive and they were shooting beams, clashing weapons, even hand to hand combat were used. Civilians were injured and entire villages were eradicated. I even witnessed a foul odor that is identified as Cognitiitis, a terrible gas that weakens senses. I escaped to a safe place until I saw a Triclopse, falling down in my direction! I ran for more safety but..... [blood splatters in journal]

#3 ss_leon1705

ss_leon1705
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2009 - 01:39

December 25, 33HCST

Unknown Diary of a Medic at the Forth World

Of all the injuries I've seen, I've never ever saw injuries as horrible ever since the War of 24. The weapons were ancient but made a great deal to the armor of the soldiers. There was one soldier who was sliced in half from the one called "Baron Von Drake". He was in deep pain and was put in a Liquid Chamber to heal. With even our advanced technologies, the soldier died a slow and painful death. I could never forgive myself even though it was never my fault...

December 26, 33HCST

After the dreaded day, the day they call Christmas, a group of women dressed as samurai came to the medics base. They were known as the Zang Death women.... Deadly and horrifying. The killed 75% of the people in the Base, Soldiers, Civilians and children. The reason i was alive is that a hunter killer saved me. It was a rouge Proto Stim Warrior, and was carrying a sunstorm arc with him. He killed the Zang women and saved the 25% of us. During the time I was about to thank him, but he left without notice. I was really thankful however we looked on at the gore and depression at the Remnants of the base.

December 26, 33HCST

The Diary of Queen Shildorah of the Second World

I told my subjects and followers of the Great Canopy to defend the kingdom borders. For the other world has sent a column of Exalted Sharona Rais and an army of Proto stim warriors. I estimated about 1000000 of them. We were accompanied with the strength of 25 Ogaliths and 25 Golden Cockatrices. We were shocked that nearly 50% of us died. The Great Tree canopy was almost reduced to ruins, however a mysterious wind and fog came.... then after minutes later, the enemies and our army were gone. I've sent a long search but they were never found.

#4 ss_leon1705

ss_leon1705
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2009 - 02:59

December 26, 33HCST

The Journal of Xinderoth

Even though I've been driven mad by the people I am still against the war. Even though I'm evil, I feel this isn't right. Beyond my castle walls I've seen my whole city gone to ruins. Its only the citizens of the citadel and I that are the only ones alive. This happened because I but a barrier upon the perimeter of the Citadel that cloaks it from peoples eyes. But sooner of later they'll find us and execute us. I tried to contact many creatures from the outside world for reinforcements but only one army came. The army was the Zang Death women, but they were unsuccessful. Within the last 4 hours the fourth world set up bases and medic tents. Some Xinderoth citizens were tortured, brought as slaves, or even killed. Then 5 hrs later Xinderoth City has become "Colony A54SS2".
It was sad really, looking over my citadel window. Seeing the citizen suffer at the hands of the forth world. I wanted all of this to end, so I called my allies by telepathy. Why did I not use this before you say? Telepathy could destroy their awareness and is way too risky. Well I took the risk and I've got response! My friend Lishka and Argus came. We came up with a plan that would make Colony A54SS2 be Xinderoth city again. It is a damn good plan too...

#5 ss_rebtex

ss_rebtex
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2009 - 03:18

looks good when will you continue the battle

#6 ss_leon1705

ss_leon1705
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2009 - 04:48

looks good when will you continue the battle

Its coming up now :)

#7 ss_leon1705

ss_leon1705
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2009 - 05:28

December 26, 33HCST

A Holographic Video of the Great Battle of Xinderoth City

Xinderoth- "Lishka, Argus the plan is brilliant but you will be executed"
Lishka- "Don't worry about us, at least we will buy enough time to make a distraction while you gather reinforcements from the northern and southern lands.

[Argus gathers what looks like bombs]

Argus- "My minions will plant these explosive devices on the key medic area and the 3 main bases. Well my squad along with Lishka's squad might as well be killed but at least you have the time to get the people that we need."
Xinderoth- " Your a brave man Argus, you were my best creation. Good luck and may Osverin be with you."

[Argus and Lishka leaves the Citadel]

" Man I hate hunting these damn things, this city is just plain weird!", the guard exclaimed.
" Well we have to its a dang war! We all need to make sacrifices dammit! Now hurry up I don't want to miss lunch, I'm friggen starvin'!"
While the guards were complaining, Argus dispatched the squadron to put the bombs. The bombs were successfully installed and ready to detonate however... POW,POP,CRASH. They were spotted.
" Freeze you refugee scum. Drop your weapons!"
The rebel squad began to panic. They were caught! But Lishka spotted in the distance a Row of Horses. The horses were known as the Steep Nojor and along came Xinderoth with Queen Shildorah and the Titans. Lishka nodded at Argus then Argus said words that the 4th worlders didn't understand. The bombs detonated killing everyone in the vicinity of the bombs. The army quickly halted.
" Call....Rein..Forcemen....s..gahhh...", the guard requested.
Xinderoth looked thoroughly at his city. They have won! But seconds later a dark portal was opened at the south of the city. It was not over. There were countless numbers of Hunter Killers and Behemoths along with the Leader, Exalted Sharona Rai.
They were shocked, they've never seen an army as big. The line has been drawn. They've began their attack. They ran into each other with a horrible sight. Seven Proto Sim warriors used Cognitiitis on Shildorah's forces and nearly 37% are dead. A Ogalith smashed a squadron
of Lesser Rorsarakans without ease. Xindroth summoned tornadoes which have brutally damaged the Leader Exalted Sharona. Sharona then hit xinderoth with here hand beams and mouth beam. Both were weakened but not defeated yet. Skaldir and Altus Colossus were the two main giants there and they made a big earthquake of magnitude 10.5. Fuvayu was impaling the rest of the Exalted Sharona Rais but 10 Fuvayus were defeated overall by the sharonas. The Metamere Wurm and Tsukiyaomo were having a brutal duel. The wurm was so fast it bitten 50 Tsukiyaomos in 3 1/4 a second. Tsukiyaomo with its many arms destroyed most of the wurms in a matter of seconds. Queen Shildorah guarding herself with the leaves were fighting most of the Guardians of the Bridge.
[To Be Continued]

#8 ss_leon1705

ss_leon1705
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2009 - 18:13

[Continued]

However with all her might Queen Shildorah was killed in front of Xinderoths army. Following the death of here the Great Tree Canopy's citizens became mad and Shildorah's kingdom fell. Xinderoth was angry, so angry a thunderstorm was repeatedly hitting the 4th worlders. Sharona became angry too and released nanites that took over 50% of Xinderoths men. The nanites then exploded causing death to all infected soldiers. However the fight moves on as the Ogalith titans battled the Rorsarakan behemoths. Ogalith with it's volcanic powers blinded the behemoth with hot toxic steam and then threw up lava. Rorsarakan, maddened by the death of his fellow brothers, used a toxic sludge and gas that surrounded the Ogaliths. The breathed the gas and tasted the sludge and with a big thump, some Ogaliths died.
Skaldir and Colossus were still fighting and were still making devastating earthquakes. Skaldir through ice at Colossus which will eventually freeze him. Colossus broke his ice prison and shot skaldir with hundreds of thousands of beams. Colossus then took this blade and sliced Skaldir in half. Skaldir wasn't dead for she made copies out of her "dead" carcass. The two Skaldirs threw Colossus into oblivion making his death one of the most epic of the day.

[TBC]

#9 ss_dapher

ss_dapher
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2010 - 03:53

hheehh if u ask me u should let ppl join and fight each other i choose ss2

#10 ss_rebtex

ss_rebtex
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2010 - 18:03

Suppose Kitteh the Catman from Fallen Sword met a cat/human mutant named Kitteh from Sigma?

Suppose we should stop bumping a dead topic?

#11 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:15

@rebtex: "speaking to a wall" feeling right now? ;)

#12 ss_rebtex

ss_rebtex
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2010 - 22:37

@rebtex: "speaking to a wall" feeling right now? ;)

Whenever you speak to Kitteh with logic you get that feeling. ;)

#13 Phyrexia

Phyrexia

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 17:22

FallenSword does not have any soldiers. How will they win without heavy weaponary?

I heard that over there in FS they all wear skirts?!?

#14 ss_badlands1

ss_badlands1
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:25

please just let leon1705 continue :|

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: