Photo

How is the game?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Whitespark

Whitespark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 17:01

I played it in beta but was concerned with it turning into a nickel and dime type deal due to the horribly limited bag space. Have they increased bag space at all? As a crafter making 500 trips back and forth between my bank and crafting node doesn't thrill me in the least so I'm hoping they either expanded bag space or made it easier to increase bag space without spending thousands and thousands of gold.

Also, is there a way to connect my Steam account to this account? Otherwise I will have to start with a new character if I want to play the Steam version...

Edited by Whitespark, 01 May 2015 - 17:03.

#2 Anameisaname

Anameisaname

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 17:15

Nah nickle and dime is still here, and next update you can even pay ep to roll stats on gear. 

PS: Before the "you can earn ep in game" brigade comes here, that money comes from somewhere, and next patch it will be incredibly hard to trade for ep. Only thing you can grind are gems and flakes, and gem prices keep dropping every day. Flake prices will also hit rock bottom because of the new ep roll feature.

Edited by Anameisaname, 01 May 2015 - 17:20.

#3 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 18:43

On steam now.

If you need me, I'll be hiding in the forest. ;)

#4 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 May 2015 - 19:31

its pretty cool

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#5 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 May 2015 - 21:19

Bag space can be increased with gold or EP depending on what you have like the backpacks you buy in the shop which can be earned by swapping gold for EP.

And Eldevin also has two steam DLC's now... useful if you are willing to spend money for the Steam backpacks which is the same size as the Founder backpacks.

Otherwise if you want a lot of bag space, you'd pretty much need to save up EP and get one. As I don't think the bags bought with gold has as much space as the backpacks bought with EP.

And in account settings on website, you can try connect Steam to this account and see if that works? If not, should send in a support ticket and HCS should help you out.

https://www.huntedcow.com/support

Edited by Spirit, 01 May 2015 - 21:27.

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

#6 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 May 2015 - 01:27

Also, is there a way to connect my Steam account to this account? Otherwise I will have to start with a new character if I want to play the Steam version...

You can link the accounts.  This must be done before you start playing on Steam.  If you've already started with Steam then you need to open a ticket to link the accounts.

https://forums.hunte...nt-steam-users/

If you haven't played since beta, it really doesn't matter.  All characters were wiped when the game was released.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#7 Ant

Ant

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 May 2015 - 14:31

Most people gather in TA now where alot of materials stack to 999 in one invent space. You simply convert the unsmuggled as and when you need which takes alot less space.

If buff or wave to you in passing, it means hello!
@AntEldevin
##ETradin Buy & Sell Chat

http://webchat.freenode.net

zLz5Qbo.gif

WTB Founder Torch PM me

#8 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 May 2015 - 17:51

Log and try it for yourself! :)

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: