Macsen Dagda's Content

There have been 7 items by Macsen Dagda (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1000419 Player Suggestions

Posted by Macsen Dagda on 21 May 2020 - 01:05 in General Discussion

How about a way to eliminate inactive members instead of just teleporting them around the region, and also if the leader of an alliance is inactive, how about some way to remove the alliance from the list?

Another suggestion, inter region war challenges.

Prior to the challenge beginning, each player is automatically given between 6 and 12 inter region teleports and 12 standard teleports.

The highest scoring alliance receives a large bundle for winning, players are rewarded per score as in the destroy installations or defeat units challenges, and the winning region receives a five day shard drop with the lowest shard deposit being a level five, and the highest a level ten.

#999897 Player Suggestions

Posted by Macsen Dagda on 29 February 2020 - 21:42 in General Discussion

How about an ignore feature for global chat so that abusive and insulting players can be ignored, since reporting them results in no satisfactory results, even when the violate the TOS.

#999620 Player Suggestions

Posted by Macsen Dagda on 08 January 2020 - 23:31 in General Discussion

While I understand that the bundles etc is the way the game developer makes money, there should be an in game way of cutting upgrade time without dropping a couple hundred bucks on bundles.

63 days for upgrading HQ to level 20 is a bit much.

#999568 Player Suggestions

Posted by Macsen Dagda on 28 December 2019 - 14:38 in General Discussion

How about a way to 'sell' inventory items like alien tech, blue prints etc back to the game for shards?

#999332 Shard reactor will not connect to FaceBook.

Posted by Macsen Dagda on 25 November 2019 - 05:05 in General Discussion

What I see does not have friends list at all.

I can only assume that there is a setting in the main facebook that is not right

#999327 Shard reactor will not connect to FaceBook.

Posted by Macsen Dagda on 23 November 2019 - 21:21 in General Discussion

Hi loanwolf! Can you please check: https://www.facebook...ab=applications

If you find Operation: New Earth in the list, please check that the friends list permission is enabled.

Uh, I have been all thru that section on Operation New Earth, and I have yet to find anything about "Friends list permissions" enabled anywhere

#999290 Player Suggestions

Posted by Macsen Dagda on 17 November 2019 - 20:12 in General Discussion

With the game requiring multiple factories and barracks, why cant we train troops or build units from each additional barracks or factory.

Considering the build and training time, it would allow for a more efficient use of already expended resources, and faster army buildup.

The upper limits of troops is already set by level of the headquarters and other infrastructure units.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: