• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 22:18

I was wondering,  if lvl50 was ever brought out (big "if"), could it create an OP sorcery based character?

With that extra talent point, it would mean you could technically put 1 point in "arcane wrath"  (25% more damage from offensive spells and 1 point in "Purification" (15% increase spell damage of your healing).

While I realise the healing power isn't extreme unless your actually setup to be a healer, I am finding, with my mage dps setups, I still get over 11k healing power with the lvl45 ancient vestment set.

Does anyone know if a practical setup could be created incorporating those 2 points and would it create something really powerful?

When in doubt. Blame lag ;)

#2 FuusRoDah

FuusRoDah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 August 2021 - 15:26

If I remember correctly, people were messing around with talent builds a long time back when lvl 50 was first announced, and people had found quite a few seemingly OP builds for diff classes with just the one extra talent point

#3 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 21:22

If I remember correctly, people were messing around with talent builds a long time back when lvl 50 was first announced, and people had found quite a few seemingly OP builds for diff classes with just the one extra talent point

It was just something I was wondering but the posts will be that far back, it will be a pain to find them.  Thanks for the response though FuusRoDah

When in doubt. Blame lag ;)

#4 TheEggman

TheEggman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 August 2021 - 23:59

I'm just gonna ask here. I played it few years go, i liked it. Is the game still on? There were 10ish people online back then, is it the same today? Did HC give up on the game or are they doing any updates or have plans for it? Thanks.

So get this, i wake up one mornin and look myself in the mirror, it is the walrus that i see.

#5 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 September 2021 - 17:08

Seems like nothing else happened

The world is cruel...as will I....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users