Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 12:31

https://forums.hunte...showtopic=74806

Thanks BG. :D

Edited by Josh1404, 11 November 2016 - 12:56.

#2 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,865 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 November 2016 - 13:02

Hi there.

There might be another soon....

~ Grim

#3 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 19:26

I myself knowing many composers, that would probably enjoy such an event. Are currently unable to do such. Because of the lack of frags they have to use. And are looking forward to a frag event at the end of November ;) ;)

#4 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 21:27

I myself knowing many composers, that would probably enjoy such an event. Are currently unable to do such. Because of the lack of frags they have to use. And are looking forward to a frag event at the end of November ;) ;)

I currently have 531 commons.. So yeah.. Let's wait until I have some frags for another double composing do event :P

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#5 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 13 November 2016 - 05:54

I currently have 531 commons.. So yeah.. Let's wait until I have some frags for another double composing do event :P

I always have commons. I just frag everything in my path on every hunt, and do the globals. Commons are easy to come by, a lot of things drop them. I find it more difficult to get uniques for making useable pots, as champ and elites are stingy suckers, and you can only get a quest reward one time.....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#6 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 06:39

I always have commons. I just frag everything in my path on every hunt, and do the globals. Commons are easy to come by, a lot of things drop them. I find it more difficult to get uniques for making useable pots, as champ and elites are stingy suckers, and you can only get a quest reward one time.....

I dont hunt very often. Last actual hunt i done was double xp. Even so, that would only be at max 1k extra frags per 2 weeks....  I had 60k commons 1 1/2 months ago, but really buckled down and started to focus on composing and am currently at 21 frags lol. I also do all the globals - even when i cared nothing about composing.. But i use around 2000-2500 commons per day now from 30xp pots, instants, and 70xp potions while im sleeping..

It wasn't a complete waste of an event though. Managed to buy 3000 frags to get me through the event:) I will go farm some more once I get the time/stamina until the next global

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: