BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,819 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2016 - 17:18

Hi there everyone.

Today we are having our next Double Composing XP event! For the next 48 hours, until 17:30 server time on the 17th of December, XP gained from making Composing Potions shall be doubled, so get those potions brewing!

We hope you enjoy the sixteenth Composing XP Event!

~ The Fallen Sword Team.

#2 Calista

Calista

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 17:59

How dare you expose us non-composers to the likes of a double xp event! It's flat rude to force that kinda game play on those of us who don't like it. People are all happy in my guild chat. Ewwww.  They'll be talking about making potions all day that I really just care to use but don't want to think about! 

Just kidding. Thanks Grim. :P  We <3 our composers!   

#3 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 18:07

Very nice.!

#4 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 18:31

Thank you Grim, I'll get a little closer to the next level.  

Partake or not, it's up to each individual. :P

#5 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 18:36

Thank you Grim, I'll get a little closer to the next level.

Partake or not, it's up to each individual. :P

Absolutely not! No opt out allowed ;-p

#6 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 18:36

Thumbs up... bad timing for me, but hey... so it rolls. 

Prosperous composing to those that do and prosperous smacking with those who have some stam to use to cash in on it. Don't go cheap! ,oP

Thanks HCS. 

#7 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 December 2016 - 19:06

Perfect!!  This lets me get to the next level with no pain and no strain  :D

#8 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 19:32

I swear I'm out of commons every time there is a double xp event lol. Thanks for the event nonetheless though!! :)

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#9 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 December 2016 - 19:39

Could composing not be extended ?  - NOT with the existing potions, they're already powerful enough, but there have been potions listed in the AH (under "grants buff") that have never seen the light of day such as :-

All for One

Allied Frenzy

Artful Bandit

Bodyguard
Buff Master 2

Cloudy Crafter

Croak

Deft Hands

Divine Glory

Farsight

Imobilise

Perfection (In-Game, but, as far as I am aware, only available via donation chest?)

Precision Hit

Precision Strike

Quick Attack

Retaliate

Short Circuit

Snatch

Swift Strike

Titan Slayer

Trendy

Warcry

Most of these have been showing up, but unavailable, for at least a year, if not much longer ?

Can those of use at Level 60 get something to do too please (not this time, obviously, but down the track?)

(NOTE - I'm NOT asking for existing potions to have added efficacy - theare are NEW ones)

Edited by Pardoux, 15 December 2016 - 19:40.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#10 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 20:09

All for One

Allied Frenzy

Artful Bandit

Bodyguard
Buff Master 2

Cloudy Crafter

Croak

Deft Hands

Divine Glory

Farsight

Imobilise

Perfection (In-Game, but, as far as I am aware, only available via donation chest?)

Precision Hit

Precision Strike

Quick Attack

Retaliate

Short Circuit

Snatch

Swift Strike

Titan Slayer

Trendy

Warcry

Most of these have been showing up, but unavailable, for at least a year, if not much longer ?

Bodyguard => an old not used castable buff that can be got on level 1k

Deft Hands => available in an donation chest

Perfection also available for pvp ladder tokens => potions of lesser perfection

Retaliate => can be got at level 1400

titan immobilize / titan slayer were buffs though before titan doubler and teleport come to the game so maybe they were just ideas that became obsolete before coming to the game as titan doubler and teleport made titan hunting way faster .... titan immobilize would make titans to have a chance to don't respawn in another place but it would make titan hunt a little less an guild activity and more an one player activity maybe that's why it not really came to the game ... titan slayer would make titan's stats weaker but titans are not as strong as SE so players can kill titans much easier than SE and also now due composing high potions as easier to get so maybe that's why it was not added to the game yet.

Trendy is available in an potion already but I don't remember where now.

Edited by Kbyte, 15 December 2016 - 20:09.

#11 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 December 2016 - 20:10

I thought there may be some errors there - but you get the gist of it :)

Doesn't have to be all of 'em either - just something to give EOC composers to do without further strengthening existing potions..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#12 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 20:13

I thought there may be some errors there - but you get the gist of it :)

Doesn't have to be all of 'em either - just something to give EOC composers to do without further strengthening existing potions..

As there are composing only buffs I think HCS will want some buffs to be chest only like Deft Hands for example.

#13 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 December 2016 - 20:15

As there are composing only buffs I think HCS will want some buffs to be chest only like Deft Hands for example.

Again, that works - just as I said, summat for EOC composers to do - even if it's only 1 or 2 :)

#14 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:00

Thanks GRIM ! =)

Christmas-Vacation-quotes.gif

#15 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 11:39

Again, that works - just as I said, summat for EOC composers to do - even if it's only 1 or 2 :)

They all would have had something to do. If they had Not rushed to end of Composing. :P

#16 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 December 2016 - 11:40

They all would have had something to do. If they had Not rushed to end of Composing. :P

I didn't rush - I was well over a year after the first person reached EOC composing ...

#17 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 19:24

It's actually rather nice being freed from that feeling of having to brew some more potions every hour. No doubt this comes from the depths mof my OCD tendencies, but I am rather enjoying not having a level 61 to chase. B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: