Photo

Double Composing XP LXXI & Loyalty Update!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 November 2021 - 19:11

I would like these to be unbreakable/unleachable. What are your thoughts on this?

I could of been selling these buffs with spell leach.couldn't look the other way could ya

sigma_468x60.jpg

#22 ColtColt

ColtColt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 November 2021 - 20:10

We had discussions about this update on the Proposed Loyalty Update thread. Unless I missed your posts why didn't you join the discussions and offer your ideas?

i'll going be more active on forum, wish the best for FS

#23 IVANIDAS

IVANIDAS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 19 November 2021 - 22:23

Yay now I can splurge my loyalty tokens. Thanks for this update  B)

Edited by IVANIDAS, 19 November 2021 - 22:47.

1XUAuwf.png

#24 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 20 November 2021 - 12:09

I do everything possible, we have the same medal, and guess who will never reach 4k loyalt

I am also a free player, and I do all DQ's, except those that are unattainable (Break down hundreds of things?  not for me) and Titans, which I detest.  Sure, 4k tokens is a lot of tokens for a huge Doubler potion, but unless you have massive max stam (500k+), you don't need a doubler that big any more than I do....  
Dream big, by all means, but keep your feet grounded in reality....

Edited by BadPenny, 21 November 2021 - 05:41.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#25 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 November 2021 - 14:13

Hi there.

Been brought to my attention that Auspice of Ancients was priced at 10 tokens instead of the intended 100. I have updated this now.

~ Grim

#26 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 02:05

Hi there.

Been brought to my attention that Auspice of Ancients was priced at 10 tokens instead of the intended 100. I have updated this now.

~ Grim

you broke so many noob hearts with this change.. should of just kept the mistake..

I suggest to lower it to 35 loyalty tokens so one can get one after a week of logging in.. the amount of excitement from a lot of the low level tribe members was exciting to see and now this change really messed that up

Edited by RebornJedi, 23 November 2021 - 02:05.

#27 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 14:05

Well idk about moving the price down based on that, but a flash sale of sorts ( For Loyalty Pots with a maximum amount you can buy) sounds like an alright concept.

Edited by EpicPiety, 24 November 2021 - 17:59.

#28 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 24 November 2021 - 05:17

Thought I got a break with my composed 5 skill guild potion...remove conserve 300 and brew time goes from 1hr 40 mins to 1 hr. Now conserve 440 at 100LP? Sigh.

@ EP, speaking of  flash sales, everyone is gorged with ZBs and a Dragon event is coming up soon. Let's not suggest new ones and pray we get the current best one that Grim could gift us with   :)

Thanks HCS for all the additions and update!!! 

#29 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 24 November 2021 - 18:04

Thought I got a break with my composed 5 skill guild potion...remove conserve 300 and brew time goes from 1hr 40 mins to 1 hr. Now conserve 440 at 100LP? Sigh.

@ EP, speaking of  flash sales, everyone is gorged with ZBs and a Dragon event is coming up soon. Let's not suggest new ones and pray we get the current best one that Grim could gift us with   :)

Thanks HCS for all the additions and update!!! 

Cheers, those flash sales are good too. However i was talking about new Loyalty Potion Flash sales :o.

#30 vastilos

vastilos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Canada

Posted 27 November 2021 - 05:31

Hi there.

Been brought to my attention that Auspice of Ancients was priced at 10 tokens instead of the intended 100. I have updated this now.

~ Grim

Grim, why don't you create a low level conserve loyalty potion, say conserve level 250 for 10 tokens so the lower levels can enjoy it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: