#1 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:14

Would it be possible for the drop rates on basic quest items like the Deimos Shards be increased, please?  Mainly, the Gargoyles could cough up Deimos Shard F more frequently.  Drop rate increases for some of the other basic quest items would also be grand.  I know the answer is probably no, but since I'm growing several characters (and you never know, we could get some brand new players  ;) ) and there's virtually no activity in the Trade Network any more, this would be...well...great, and greatly appreciated.

Please?  :D

"In the end, you will always kneel."

"Last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye."

#2 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:03

hows about trollin the SB with us once in awhile ? you might find some kindness in there.....

#3 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 23:03

The problem is sea, I need literally loads of stuff for several characters, and I don't have my own internet right now.  I'm doing all of this at the library, and once in a great while I get some time at my best friend's house.  I can't spend time in the shoutbox, and to be perfectly honest, I feel like I'm begging, and I really hate that.  I don't mind working to build my characters.  I just dislike the often ridiculously low drop rates on some of the basic tier quest items.  Makes me feel like banging my frickin' head on the desk sometimes.   :mellow:

"In the end, you will always kneel."

"Last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye."

#4 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:17

lol my  SB begging will disguise yours for sure

#5 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:20

i understand what you are going through . for a long while i was confined to the library myself . and i didnt do much of anything except say hello here and there .  i believe there is plenty of good fortune left here for when you do find the time :)

#6 Mekare

Mekare

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 December 2014 - 18:38

SB begging is nothing to be ashamed of anymore.  We're a small group of Gothador players that are more like family now so we're here to help.  It also doesn't hurt to ask.. just say what you need then tell what character is parked where so that people can help if possible.   Someone might even be around that can give you a good drop boost so you can increase your chances of getting items yourself.  :D

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: