Zorg

Chief Technical Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 August 2015 - 12:12

We'll be taking the game down for an update on August 18th at 9:30 AM server time. We will be giving out the PVP Season rewards and bring back the old Bounty Board / PVP Ladder / PVP Prestige / Variable Stamina Attacks.

More information about the upcoming changes can be found in this thread.

~ Chief Technical Officer
Wayne 'Zorg' Robinson

#2 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 17 August 2015 - 12:29

Hi...TOP 25 Crystal league will get the medal?

#3 Revitalize

Revitalize

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 12:51

What about GvG?

#4 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 12:57

Sad to see your going backwards after your confusing poll.. current system was much more engaging than the old we are going back to.

#5 tuvok77

tuvok77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 13:01

Can you make a list of changes?

Hot topics:

Are there changes in GvG?

Will top 25 players in this PvP season be awarded the crystal league medal?

Will new rewards be released simultaniously with new pvp ladder beginning?

#6 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2015 - 13:12

Thought the update will be today :/ what a turn down

clock96.gif

#7 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 13:56

EDIT... skip this post. My question got answered. Thanks. (o0

HCS: The question in my head is:

Is PVP Seasons over? 

I'm a bit confused as to if everyone's level at the time of the original "end" has been logged or if people can continue to hit.

Thanks.

Edited by Egami, 17 August 2015 - 16:51.

#8 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 14:13

I just find it very funny how we are reverting...Did the poll ever once say Yes i want a revert...or no i do not want a revert. No...It simply said i was not satisfied or was satisfied or don't care....Now that to me means no i am not satisfied yet and still want to continue and tweak the system. If you clearly expressed you were going to revert the system i bet ALOT OF VOTES WOULD BE DIFFERENT...The same exact thing happened when when you messed with TH. They got annoyed and rose up but did we get a revert? No, should we now? Yes i believe so. You totally drove our aspect of the game into the ground how is this any different.

Edited by EpicPiety, 17 August 2015 - 14:14.

#9 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 14:20

Any news on what the reward for Titan league will be? Over a course of 2 weeks I had 900 hits spent nearly 50k stam and tons of fsp... I hope they will be pretty exceptional for the only Titan league we will ever have?

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#10 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 14:20

This was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it a lot, even learned quite a bit about buffs for armor sets, def, got a ton of tips about gear etc. I also really enjoyed seeing everyone wear different sets. made a few friends , some enemies and spent a lot of time and fsp trying to be competitive

Edited by gilby90813, 17 August 2015 - 14:23.

#11 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2015 - 15:32

I just find it very funny how we are reverting...Did the poll ever once say Yes i want a revert...or no i do not want a revert. No...It simply said i was not satisfied or was satisfied or don't care....Now that to me means no i am not satisfied yet and still want to continue and tweak the system. If you clearly expressed you were going to revert the system i bet ALOT OF VOTES WOULD BE DIFFERENT...The same exact thing happened when when you messed with TH. They got annoyed and rose up but did we get a revert? No, should we now? Yes i believe so. You totally drove our aspect of the game into the ground how is this any different.

Nope I think the poll was pretty clear

clock96.gif

#12 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 15:42

Nope I think the poll was pretty clear

Feel free to quote where the poll said we are voting to revert then :).

#13 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 15:58

the poll asked "do you like the new system?"

the effects of the poll inre: reverting were written elsewhere, not included in the wording of the poll itself

#14 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2015 - 16:13

There isn't a specific thread that has the very exact words of the poll as the poll was just in game and it disappeared once you voted

clock96.gif

#15 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 16:32

I for one know a lot of players who have been engaging in the seasons, so I guess they are liking it. I too think the poll should have had a different way of asking. Even though many Voted NO, I beleave they didnt care if the League stayed the way it was. I for one just thank goodness it did NOT stay the way it was when it first went LIVE. Or the Cows would have been Commiting Game Suicide 

#16 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 16:58

Feel free to quote where the poll said we are voting to revert then :).

Feel free to suggest to HCS that they hire me to improve survey techniques, lol.

Thanks out to HCS for putting in a lot of hard work on a new game aspect that I "think" had a relatively positive response.

I think that a lot of the changes were positive, but probably too much at once and changing too many aspects at the same time. 

I know that several Forum posts have been started to discuss the various issues... PvP, GvG, bounty system, blah, blah. 

I'm NOT committing to doing this how I personally believe it should be organized, but... 

If anyone has started or knows of a Forum thread that discusses the individual issues, please pm me in game with the link.

Thank you and prosperous smacking everybody! (o0

#17 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 17 August 2015 - 17:01

this " PVP SEASON" was the best thing in last 3 years ... i hope that the new GLOBAL PVP will replace this ...even if i think that both can run at the same time...Just add the old one and lets see who play this and other...I am 100% that the old one will have maximum 20% players of new one

#18 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 17 August 2015 - 17:06

think if we could play both with rewards that will be 50% from each PVP season/leader.... half set from each..just the potions full from each pvp  season /leader

But you cant join both at the same time....and bound rewards, just the invented sets to be sold

1 week here and 1 week there :)

Edited by spyders, 17 August 2015 - 17:07.

#19 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 17:18

I have different thoughts on this. i heard that only players with huge stam banks can do this, and get anywhere.

I know for some higher level players, or players with alot stam may like this new aspect of the game, as it now gives them something to do or try out. where they didnt want to take place in the ladder.

I also feel bad that I cant remember seeing this, or didnt care. 

https://forums.hunte...s-bounty-board/

I just remember being asked to put in a ticket to ask XP back. from the smacks that took place with huge XP loss, by players at higher levels when the league first went live. It didnt seem like there was any consideration at all for some of the players, for such a thing to go live. then have to be drastically changed. its for that, that not many players had consideration to read that thread before voting.

#20 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 17 August 2015 - 17:22

I have different thoughts on this. i heard that only players with huge stam banks can do this, and get anywhere.

I know for some higher level players, or players with alot stam may like this new aspect of the game, as it now gives them something to do or try out. where they didnt want to take place in the ladder.

I also feel bad that I cant remember seeing this, or didnt care. 

https://forums.hunte...s-bounty-board/

I just remember being asked to put in a ticket to ask XP back. from the smacks that took place with huge XP loss, by players at higher levels when the league first went live. It didnt seem like there was any consideration at all for some of the players, for such a thing to go live. then have to be drastically changed. its for that, that not many players had consideration to read that thread before voting.

with the new sistem you PVP or lvl up ...you cant do both

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: