1 reply to this topic

#1 TeeOneZee

TeeOneZee

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2024 - 16:20

Hi, I'm a new player.

I didn't even know this game existed until JoshStrifeHaze made his video on youtube. I dont really watch many youtubers but he's pretty cool, it seems he knows exactly what the gaming community wants and I think its a good idea to take notes from his reviews while doing updates to you games.

Its a good game, I'm a soloist but if there were players in the beginning and throughout just doing their thing I feel your game would be quite popular. I saw one of his vid mention an MMO that had a prestige system implemented. That would bring old players back to beat the game again and upgrade their current avatar.

I dunno. Also, Facebook seems to bombard peoples' home pages with nonsensical ads.

If you were to take advantage of that and sponsor your posts to promote your games I feel you would have a way bigger community and much interactions.

k, bye.

#2 RiggeN

RiggeN

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2024 - 13:59

this game is no longer being developed and won't get any devolopment anymore either. No need for them to invest any money in this game anymore and advertisement costs money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: