Attack & Damage?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ss_necrucifer

ss_necrucifer
  • Guests

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:06

Ok I am used to only seeing either STR and ATT/DMG in a game or just one or the other but ATT & DMG? Can anyone explaing the difference please because I am used to not having both in the same game and am used to them being the same thing haha.

#2 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 February 2012 - 14:28

in this game you need to have more attack than an opponents defense although you can still miss, you should try and keep your atk 5 or 10 % higher to avoid low/high rolls(variance), damage you will need to have more in total then an opponents (armor AND hp together), im not the brains on stats and dont know if anyone around can help better but you will be best to look for someone who is the same class as yourself(if you have selected one yet) to advise on where your base points should be allocated IF you plan on using class sets(would be a good option from what i know), hope that helps :)

#3 ss_necrucifer

ss_necrucifer
  • Guests

Posted 29 February 2012 - 22:33

Ah ok that makes sense thanks :) No I have not picked a class yet though haha think I am level 6? Got out of the tutorial last night but am still undecided on it at the moment but cant blame me for being careful in the choice lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: