#21 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2012 - 16:22

And there's the problem, finding the balance. You probably did the right thing truthfully, it just doesn't really seem like much of a challenge for the established players, the kind of players who will try and make as much profit from the new titan as possible. Some parts of this game are still fun, but for me at least (for the most part) people's inherent greed and choice to turn this game into more of a business than a fun pastime has killed a lot of the fun.

All that aside though, VERY nice Halloween content, it's good to see you guys are still putting in the long nights.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#22 dar

dar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 16:22

Hey Grim.
Just wondering if the reward is TKP only or if it's a straight-out drop for the guild that gets 50% of the kills?
Cheers,
D

There is a drop for the Guild that gets 51%, yes. But it will be a TKP item too.

Thanks for the quick reply....you should head in for a hunt yourself...it's absolutely manic in there...can barely get near the mallowy-fellow and I'm dying for a bite ;-)

#23 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 16:23

You say that you need to complete the quest to kill the Titan. Is the bound equipment from the quest required to kill him or can you just not access the realm until it is complete?

#24 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 16:28

:?

#25 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 01 November 2012 - 16:31

Might as well just hand out the titans epics to the guild who always takes them. It's not even a competition any more.

#26 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 16:35

Thanks for the new titan HCS :)

Point and click on the new map is kinda easy though, but if that's the way it is, then so be it. I can adapt :)

#27 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 November 2012 - 16:40

You should head in for a hunt yourself.

I hit it three times while testing that the Classic and New maps were working correctly. Died three times too. Admittedly, I was unbuffed, so there's that. :lol:

You say that you need to complete the quest to kill the Titan. Is the bound equipment from the quest required to kill him or can you just not access the realm until it is complete?

You need to complete the Quest to enter the Realm. You need the Spook Smasher Caster to attack Tommy Aches.

#28 Neomaxiums

Neomaxiums

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 01 November 2012 - 16:49

Nice one cows I may try to hunt it a little later when I have some free time.
Here are it's stats for those interested since no one else will post em :P
Posted Image

#29 jacody

jacody

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 17:08

i tossed that spooky caster after the quest . is there a way to get the set back ? a heads up that it would be needed further would have been nice

#30 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 November 2012 - 17:28

i tossed that spooky caster after the quest . is there a way to get the set back ? a heads up that it would be needed further would have been nice

Please contact Support with a screenshot showing your Quest Log, displaying that you received the Item.

#31 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 17:41

:)

#32 feonix13

feonix13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 November 2012 - 17:43

I'm guessing we will, but they will be added later when the item is added to titan rewards.

Creation-byRoan.png

Ahem!!! ... As all the cakes are mine - That is my cake.
All of it.
Every last sprinkle.
Its mine....my precious....

#33 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 01 November 2012 - 17:43

Posted Image

koenvdv [b] 513 32.7%
ojo1 [b] 454 28.94%
Wesleysdf [b] 266 16.95%
Malphas180 [b] 180 11.47%
Stoneman [b] 97 6.18%
casey20 [b] 57 3.63%
Kinkaid [b] 2 0.13%

#34 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 November 2012 - 17:51

Mashing Mallow Mitts have now been added to the TKP Page.

#35 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 17:59

took 3 hours for the first appearance of the tommy ache to be finished off...from the outside that looks good with the new map only change...JUST finished the quest to go to the realm :oops: lol so how was the hunt for everyone else?

#36 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 01 November 2012 - 18:03

took 3 hours for the first appearance of the tommy ache to be finished off...from the outside that looks good with the new map only change...JUST finished the quest to go to the realm :oops: lol so how was the hunt for everyone else?

Quiete hard, meny people on it ... even harder then the kraken when meny people on it. I do not know what Oldkool is talking about it being easy with new map ... competing against this meny wasn't easy.

After the 8 people of FFS secured it was better, more like a hard Oggy with them gone.

#37 laptribe

laptribe

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 18:05

couldn't buy them even if i wanted 1 guild sells them that same guild bids on them talk about a real p*ss take

#38 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 18:07

Quiete hard, meny people on it ... even harder then the kraken when meny people on it. I do not know what Oldkool is talking about it being easy with new map ... competing against this meny wasn't easy.

After the 8 people of FFS secured it was better, more like a hard Oggy with them gone.

I meant easy as in point and click, rather than the old map which was using the keyboard to navigate which is much more involving

#39 dew1631

dew1631

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 18:08

Love the new Titan. And the wit that went with it. "Tommy Ache" (groan).
Is this going to be a Halloween only Titan, Like Fawkes Wickerman?

And, I have to ask, will Fawkes Wickerman be spawning too? Sometime this Halloween season/event?

#40 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 01 November 2012 - 18:11

couldn't buy them even if i wanted 1 guild sells them that same guild bids on them talk about a real p*ss take

Well ... thats what happens when u got a lot of players with lot of stamina and just waiting for events like this ^^.

They did outnumber us bigtime ... but some of ours still had to do quest and meny are looking at empty stamina or close to. We are trying to increase our Titan team and hopefully we can get more of our people on it next time and compete with their prices :twisted:.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: