SigmaStorm2 RP Character Index

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 ss_spenser

ss_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:34

Post your characters here! :D and their biographies and such.

#2 ss_christie

ss_christie
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:16

Name: Christine Grey
Nicknames: Christie, Green eyes
Race/Specialty: Purist
Height: 5" 6
Hair: Blond with blue streaks
Eyes: Green
Clothing: Pale blue tank top under the armour of the time and loose, breathable pants.
Combat preferences: Christie prefers light armour and great defensive tactics in the ways of avoidence. She prefers close combat, but has a go at firearms and seems fairly adept with them.
Dislikes: robots and most technological types, including Cyborgs...they tend to creep her out

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will add back story once finished :D

#3 ss_spenser

ss_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2008 - 17:46

Name: Christine Grey
Nicknames: Christie, Green eyes
Height: 5" 6
Hair: Blond with blue streaks
Eyes: Green
Clothing: Pale blue tank top under the armour of the time and loose, breathable pants.
Combat preferences: Christie prefers light armour and great defensive tactics in the ways of avoidence. She prefers close combat, but has a go at firearms and seems fairly adept with them.
Dislikes: robots and most technological types, including Cyborgs...they tend to creep her out

Oh no... you hate Cyborgs? But I'm a good Cyborg!

*points at EJames2100 or rather known as EmoJames2100*

He's the evil cyborg trying to rule the world!!

#4 ss_spenser

ss_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2008 - 17:50

BTW, you look (in terms of text you used) like a really pro RPer, would you make a RP with me? (or some other people if they'd like to join)

Have you done anything like this before?

#5 ss_revan767

ss_revan767
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2008 - 03:19

First Name:Revan
Last Name:Unknown
Nicknames:Revan
Race/Specialty:Purist
Height:6,0
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Green
Clothing:Padded Vest covered by a Black Jacket with armored pants.
Black Combat Boots.
Combat preferences:Using Ranged weapons(etc.Plasma rifle,Pistol any kind of rifle)
Dislikes:Mutants,Soldiers,Cyborgs

#6 ss_christie

ss_christie
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:35

BTW, you look (in terms of text you used) like a really pro RPer, would you make a RP with me? (or some other people if they'd like to join)

Have you done anything like this before?

I've done most of my RPing as chats and not stories, and building the profile is always the first step in the process once you know what your character will be. If you want to make an RP story with me, then send me a message highlighting your idea of what we should do and we'll see where it takes us I suppose

#7 ss_karu

ss_karu
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2008 - 20:14

First Name: Karu
Last Name: Doesn't have one.
Nicknames: Karu, Kar, Ru, Smooshywooshylumpydumpkins, and Lucas.
Race: Mutant. But Karu's not that ugly mutant he's sort of like a tiger mutant. Rawr.
Height: 6'5
Hair: Black and in shoulder length ponytail.
Eyes:Red and Reptile like.
Clothing: Silver and Blue T-shirt with white baggy jeans. No armor.
Combat Preferences: Teeth and claws. Adequate with guns so Karu uses them sometimes.
Likes: Purists,Soldiers,Mutants, spicy stuff and pretty eyes.
Dislikes: Cyborgs, and sour food.

#8 ss_pedromax

ss_pedromax
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:12

First Name: pedro
Last Name: maximus
Nicknames: pedromax
Race: soldier
Height: 5`10
Hair: Black
Eyes:brown
Clothing: leather jacket heavy metal style and black glasses
Combat Preferences: assault riffles and slicing weapons.
Dislikes: all types of oppresors
story: pedromax was a regular citizen, until he realized the corruption and opression that was being held i his loved country.
thas why he founded the guerrillastorm movement to rebel against that government, tha is how sigmastorm`s revolution began....

#9 ss_greenblaze

ss_greenblaze
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2008 - 06:36

First Name: Green
Last Name: Blaze
Nicknames: Greenie, Blazer
Race: Mutant
Height: 5'7
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
Clothing: Ripped shirt
Combat Preferences: Melee Master
Dislikes: Humans(Soldiers)

#10 ss_greyshader

ss_greyshader
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2008 - 13:19

Name: Greyshader
Race: Cyborg
Dislikes: Mutants and Purists

Maybe something went wrong with this unit's programming, maybe realy something extraordinary happened... Anyway, upon installing of his reinforced skeleton, a strange realisation came to this unit. He realised, that he has been blessed by something wonderfull which he chosen to call "The Machine-god".
The spirits of the machines now talk to him about a distant light of a golden throne, far away in time and space. They tell him that it is his sacred duty to destroy all that is inpure in body and mind. "Burn the heretic" they whisper. "Purge the unclean! Kill the psyker, cleanse the mutant!"

... Yeah. you could say something went wrong with his programming.

#11 ss_k71012

ss_k71012
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2008 - 06:02

Designation: K-7101/2-AoM
Nicknames: K
Height: 4'9''
Hair: Blue, waist-length
Eyes: Steel grey
Clothing: Loose tank top and jeans shorts, tool belt and harness, no accessories.
Combat Preferences: Unarmed combat, if any.
Likes: Music, dancing, singing, people she knows, people she doesn't know, tinkering, egg tofu.
Dislikes: People being mean to each other.
Bio: Claims to have been around in wireless transmission for a very long time, although this is impossible to verify. She certainly has a lot of skill with digital technology, but seems very much unsuited to the situation in which she finds herself. When pressed about the matter, she tends to talk about the world as if it were a holiday or something. Perpetually cheerful and optimistic, she happily throws herself into whatever she's doing, which usually involves trying to fix something that's beyond all hope of repair. The only time she's not smiling is when people around her are arguing, which upsets her. A very attractive girl underneath her ever-present coating of engine grease and oil residue, but her childlike demeanour makes this all but impossible to recognise. Those of a cynical bent have been known to find her attitude to life somewhat irritating.

#12 ss_kontan

ss_kontan
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:13

Name: Kontan S. Noctis
Race: Human
Class: Soldier

Bio; Despite his qualities, Kontan wears large armour. One of the perks of being a soldier, he constantly has to train his body to be in top condition. Black armour with red stripes used in a primative way, showing his love for the past. Despite even that, he always had a love for weapons, futuristic and out-dated. He lives off of adrenaline, it's his high, it's his job, and it's the only thing he knows. As soon as he the metallic shell engulfed him, nobody has ever seen him take it off. It's unknown whether or not he's always on guard or even if he remembers what he looks like. No words have ever been said, except for those that need to be said. The occasional sound coming from him is his breathing apparatus that sounds almost alien. The large man is always found alone, simply staring at the distant Gamma Wastelands until his next mission. He merely wants to watch the world burn away.

#13 ss_ispyudie

ss_ispyudie
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2008 - 16:26

name:ispy
last name:udie
nicks:spy, ispy, ispyudie
age: thought to be over 1000 years, but surely he is not the first ispyudie
weight:about 65 KG
height:about 170cm
blood type: various reported
hobbies: spyin' on you
race: human
family: unknown
weapon: assassination knife
discipline: self-taught

#14 ss_zemanuel

ss_zemanuel
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2008 - 18:50

Name: Jose Manuel
Nicknames: Zemanuel, I don't remember more!
Race/Specialty: Mutant
Hair: Yellow
Eyes: Brown
Clothing: The newest I buy
Combat preferences: Talking in Portuguese, using fire arms, ande trowing rocks.
Likes: Talking with Greyshader about "Religion", knowing new people and killing entities.
Dislikes: Killing people.

#15 ss_mule

ss_mule
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2008 - 15:00

Name: Mule
Nickname: Mule or Innuendo
Height: 6'
Hair: Depends
Eyes: They appear Brown, but the color is deeper... no one ever gets that close.
Clothing: Mule prefers to be naked, but obviously thats not ideal in this wasteland.
Combat preferences: Mule prefers Psionic combat but will shoot a cyber-flea off a cyber-dogs back if the moment calls for such a thing.
Dislikes: People with attitudes, and anyone in a 'DeathZone' aka PvP area.

#16 Thoran

Thoran

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • Badge
  • Spain

Posted 28 December 2008 - 08:49

:shock: :roll:

https://i.imgur.com/EZBgk78.gif

[image]https://i.imgur.com/EZBgk78.gif[/image]

I'm also known as @UnoWild

The Wicked Players

#17 ss_toleco

ss_toleco
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2008 - 21:43

Name: Toleco
Role: Soldier
Race: Human
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Hazel
Body build: Atheletic
Likes: A good cup of coffee with a cig, great friends, and playing with explosives, and cracking his nightstick up some poor persons head.
Dislikes: missing a shot with his rifle, idiots, morons, posers, freaks, and that one guy who's just insane.

Bio: Toleco, AKA Major, is a stubborn man who has simple principals. Once they are disclosed its easy to remember them. Not much of a hotshot. Just your average ordinary Soldier who plans things as he goes.

Quote: The best plan... is one you make up as it goes.... It just shows ya how fast you can act on your feet.

#18 ss_borac

ss_borac
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2009 - 17:49

Name: Borac
Race/Specialty: Mutant, claims to be a shapeshifting alien.
Height: 6' 2"
Hair: Usually none, black when he takes humanoid form.
Eyes: orange
Clothing: Loose-fitting clothing meant to blend in with the desert.
Combat preferences: Uses close combat, but the specifics change constantly and without warning.
Dislikes: Strangers, plasma blasts to the chest.

Bio: Borac is one of those people who lives out where the buses don't run. It's hard to get a coherent history out of him, but it seems that during the invasion of Sigma, he sided with the invaders and was killed in the fighting. He was brought back by the new cloning technology, which seems to have fixed his sociopathy but left him delusional. He's no longer a merciless butcher who would turn on his friends in an instant. Instead, he acts like something out of a Hunter Thompson novel.

#19 ss_midnightxx

ss_midnightxx
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2009 - 22:47

First Name: MIDNIGHTxx
Last Name: none
Nicknames: Midnight
Height: 7'2"
Hair: Close cropped light blond
Eyes: slate gray
Clothing: wears the most effective body amour available, but prefers something stylish, or at least sinister looking to a bunch of rags.
Combat Preferences: Close Assault, using speed and machine strength to get in close and deal horrific damage
Likes: woman, whips, knives, crushing weapons, weapons with spinning blades that make allot of noise, getting caught in the rain, and women.
Dislikes: Cant say I care for Mutants too much and hate the wild ones, Don't know too many Purists, but think most are likely elitist pigs
Description: Tall and muscular, but not hulking, my main augmentations are that internal skeletal structure has either been replaced or replaced in alloy metals. There is also a sub-dermal mesh of composite synthetics under my skin to add extra strength and durability. My blood is saturated with modified medial nanites to speed healing and repair processes. My nervous system has a parallel fiber-optic relay system to allow me you use ported equipment in the same way I use a limb or hand. My mussel tissue has been modified by a quasi-organic fiber bundles to greatly increase my strength and speed. Most of modifications have direct brain connections to the fiber optic nerve network, allowing greater control and efficiency rather then replacing normal brain function they supplement them….. Although I’ve been troubled by thought that don’t seem to be my own…..
Story: see RAD LANDS, DARKEST HOUR, & WINE DARK SEA stories

http://forum.sigmast...php?f=11&t=2820
http://forum.sigmast...php?f=11&t=2834
http://forum.sigmast...&p=19951#p19951

#20 ss_valestra

ss_valestra
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2009 - 18:53

Awww....I thought you liked me MIDNIGHT..........sure seemed liked it in chapter 7........heehee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: