#61 Earl234

Earl234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Estonia

Posted 10 January 2016 - 03:27

- Suggestion for buffs, without Frag Stash Farming:
AM, Global Booster, Reckoning, Conserve.

- Suggestion for buffs, with Frag Stash Farming:
AM, Global Booster, Reckoning, Conserve, Find Item, Lady Luck.

- Suggestion for buffs, Frag Stash Farming ONLY:
AM, Reckoning, Conserve, Find Item, Lady Luck.

Just to remember - Reckoning does not activate on Summon Shield Imp. Based on this I see no reason why I shouldn't use SSI whenever killing GE creatures even when my gear covers Defense+Armor. It will just be an additional insurance to keep my Kill Streak.

Edited by Earl234, 10 January 2016 - 03:51.

#62 WhoToldYouSo

WhoToldYouSo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 14:49

Just to remember - Reckoning does not activate on Summon Shield Imp. Based on this I see no reason why I shouldn't use SSI whenever killing GE creatures even when my gear covers Defense+Armor. It will just be an additional insurance to keep my Kill Streak.

I'm pretty sure it activates anyways just as with DD it says "Reckoning skill 'null'"

#63 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 14:54

(Note that this skill does not work with Doubler, Summon Shield Imp, Counter Attack or Global Booster.)

^from the Reckoning buff description.. Which means it doesn't activate with those buffs at all

Edited by RebornJedi, 10 January 2016 - 14:55.

#64 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 02:03

The reason to not use SSI is because it's a waste of stamina, it's not needed, if you die you'll the save stamina anyway.

Dying only cost 1 stamina. Doesn't the Doubler level, if you do 2-Hits with SSI you'll use DBLx2 worth of stamina.

#65 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 19:00

The reason to not use SSI is because it's a waste of stamina, it's not needed, if you die you'll the save stamina anyway.

Dying only cost 1 stamina. Doesn't the Doubler level, if you do 2-Hits with SSI you'll use DBLx2 worth of stamina.

Unless your doing a gold hunt :P

#66 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 18:43

Unless your doing a gold hunt :P

Oddly enough, I "kind of" think both these comments might be on topic, though they aren't exactly. But hey, BG can decide, lol.

Anyway, this thread is supposed to be entirely focused on GEs. That said...

@yg: The SSI discussion here is more focused on those players doing the GE. Death Dealer outside of it is a handy buff. Some players care about their KS, just based on the rankings. So here, with Global Booster, it's the "same deal" as with hunting. One might consider using the buff. But for me, the mechanics and end-game are a bit different.

@EP: The only reason I quoted your post was to remind players that GE creatures should not drop gold. That's an HCS policy thing. I know there have been some "mistakes" there.

To all of FS: If you find a GE creature that does drop gold, I'd ask on a personal level that you please submit a support ticket so it can be fixed.

#67 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 February 2016 - 21:32

Global Events vary from seasonal like holidays to frags for composing and of course pvp meaning player vs player. 

My advice to put this thread on topic is to do a look at what the global event is:

For example holiday events if you are new player is very important because you need to go after creature or quest for the holiday seasoned offered and levels of these quests are staggered.  I would look at resources section left side of your screen to help guide you through these. Keep in mind some might be slightly out of date due to changes and updates of the game.  I would look to see when guide was updated last and if you are in a guild asked some questions of your team mate. If you are not in a guild and I would go here in the forum and look at gaming areas and suggestions. Here this thread gives many tips and players usually giving tips will help. I will give another advice in messaging players look at their bios and see if they have lots of potions and buffs on.  If players does might want to asked another time out of respect they might be playing or hunting. If in doubt use fs shout box to asked for help or world chat many players will help out. I love this aspect of our fs community in helping new players. 

The next example is composing frags and sometimes legendary and scavenging can be in this style of event where the critters could be legend , could be using a certain gear or weapon  to do these aspects.  Most times awards are unique gear items, resource items and more.  Use what was mentioned before in doing a check on what you might need to know through your guild and resource guides on the left side of game. 

The final example is pvp and this is seasons.  This is hard to explain because this was something new developers tried in another part of the game to do, but did not stay and now used as an event. First thing you as player need to understand that bounty board, deleveling and gold loss will occur as well as gear damage.  Once you understand losing levels is not a big deal that all levels can be regained by hunting again all is good playing.  The next part is to understand you will need two types of gear styles armor and defense set ups to rotate and lots of potions and buffs to maintain your stability in points gained through attacks.  The concept is to be top of the mountain leader.  If you read the information in medals you will understand x amount of players will get the spoils and listing top rated to get medals and such. 

I think it is time to pause since there is a lot of information to this game and to keep posting will be extremely long list that will make your eyes bleed reading.  ;)  :P

Please do take time and read the forum game areas lots of good tips and information always commenting by active players and talented community members as well as staff of HCS postings.  B)

Edited by bigchaos, 17 February 2016 - 21:33.

#68 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 23:20

@EP: The only reason I quoted your post was to remind players that GE creatures should not drop gold. That's an HCS policy thing. I know there have been some "mistakes" there.

To all of FS: If you find a GE creature that does drop gold, I'd ask on a personal level that you please submit a support ticket so it can be fixed.

To be more precise (according to the OFSG), they all drop 1 gold.

To most of us, who are hunting way below our levels during GEs, that will translate to zero gold, but don't everyone go flooding HCS with tickets over the odd, solitary gold piece getting dropped.

#69 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 05:36

GE creatures should drop gold -- at a rate suitable for their level.  This is to help the low level players that cannot gain much gold even during regular hunting.  Most won't be able to afford UB190 + distill, so they should get some gold for repairs and to make up for using their stam on the global instead of leveling.  As Rowbeth says, those of us at higher levels will get virtually no gold.

#70 Maj

Maj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 14:41

*deleted*

Edited by Maj, 03 March 2016 - 15:09.

#71 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 22:49

To keep things on topic, I'd like to kindly request the FS community to make sure that newer players are made aware of this thread. Well, if you think it's valuable.

I do see some questions in the Global Chat and random suggestions, which I do think is great, but I just hope word gets spread so this can be the easy reference (guide) it was meant to be.

I "try" to contact players I see asking and those responding as well simply to spread the word.

Again, I want to reiterate that this was an FS community-wide creation to help everyone. I'm not really updating the list of places anymore because I believe the info here is sufficient for anyone looking for a place. 

My major request is for people that found this info helpful, to pass this info on. Thank you to everyone who contributed and to everyone who helped somebody out by directing them here.

Prosperous smacking everybody! (o0

#72 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 19:26

It was brought to my attention that there were no creatures on one of the places listed. It has been removed from the original post.

Thank you to AlisaRS for pointing out the error. 

#73 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 21:50

Hey everybody... 

Since the GE is going on, I just want to remind people that they can post their suggestions here.

Personally, my plans are not really to update the locations, unless there is an issue with an area being incorrect )o0

But that said, a lot of people do pm me in game with their suggestions and I think that rocks. 

On my personal opinion (right or not), I tend to go with the 10 x 10 areas (yeah, there are some nuances) because, like in the current GE, there are about 15 of the Shadow Bunnies spawning in each realm and I "think" most are looking for those. 

I do have my own personal idea about what is "most efficient", but that doesn't mean it's right. 

Heck, it looks like people are taking note and that increases competition in areas. Like most things in FS, there is still some strategy involved. 

If you've got AM 500... then, do you care? It's something I've been thinking about recently. There is, in my opinion, no "right" answer, meaning that I can't give an answer that will be "global"... and yeah, no pun intended. 

Anyway, a player offered up today the suggestion to use level 390 Ug Grash Main along with some of the areas near there.

So, I'm simply taking advantage to say... 

The only things I thing I will hereby update to the "list" are the very small areas (not too sure what that means, but keep in mind that 10x10 is the min) and I'm probably more apt to add those areas that only have an Elite. 

Rather than explain why, I'd just hope that higher levels that find a space like that post them here. (o0

Beyond that, I'd like to encourage all FS players to post the places they like. 

Again, this is an FS Community post whose only end is to help everybody... And everyone who has given away their secret spot is really doing a sacrifice for the good of the game. 

Thanks out to all of you and prosperous smacking! (o0

#74 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 29 March 2016 - 01:17

Again, this is an FS Community post whose only end is to help everybody... And everyone who has given away their secret spot is really doing a sacrifice for the good of the game. 

Thanks out to all of you and prosperous smacking! (o0

Iluore Dragon Pit

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#75 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 23:25

Thank you wazzi for above. 

Can I ask if you've confirmed global mobs there? 

And just for better info sake: UFSG has it at min level 92. Wiki and even Mowglick's Maps never got around to updating all that stuff. 

#76 JediRabbitNutZ

JediRabbitNutZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 01:48

There are Global Mobs at Iluore Dragon Pit.  Just strolled through the area and came across some nice mobs.

#77 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:33

Not Sure it has been covered, If you can get sets with set bonuses that cover the creatures  Defence and Armor x 4.1 Stats then hunting with UB and SSI is not needed allowing reckoning to activate on the 3 or 4 buffs  used for maximum effect and You CANNOT die.

The Cost of a resilience pot is 2 fsp the cost to fully repair the level 1925 se set from 0 durability with 100% master blacksmith is 102k gold.. or less if using mastersmith pots from specials in ah.

Edited by zizzwyly, 19 July 2016 - 02:51.

#78 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2016 - 03:24

Spread your LUP accordingly and you can hunt these things bare nekkid, with only CON, GBD, AM and Reck.

Beowulf style!

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#79 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 25 July 2016 - 21:42

Spread your LUP accordingly and you can hunt these things bare nekkid, with only CON, GBD, AM and Reck.

Beowulf style!

Does this mean that if you have some points in every stat like Ido, you don't need anything besides the silly bat for the pinatas? (I tend to just wear my epics and repair at the end.)

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#80 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2016 - 21:45

Does this mean that if you have some points in every stat like Ido, you don't need anything besides the silly bat for the pinatas? (I tend to just wear my epics and repair at the end.)

Penny, you should know how to fight monsters by now...

If your LUP give you enough to defeat the monster then yes, all you need is the bat. If not then no, obviously. lol

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: