7 replies to this topic

#1 Lutrafs

Lutrafs

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 22:44

Anyone else notice that the actions list (creature combat list) will not refresh unless you move or do a hard refresh? Sure does make hunting difficult.

#2 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 June 2012 - 01:06

It's working correctly for me :|

Can you please try clearing your browser cache?

#3 Lutrafs

Lutrafs

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 03:20

I figured out what it was, I didnt have to clear my cache. I had to disable my "lord of Ultima" export script from grease monkey. Im guessing the shortcut key "0" thats used in LOU was interfering with shortcut keys here in fallensword.

#4 shdowdrgn

shdowdrgn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 17:19

on the lines of hunting issues in conjunction with the world map, i hunted this morning and the amount of lag with the action list refreshing was painful. also i had to kill some champions for a quest and simply can not kill them on the new map. it just sat there and scrolled at me for ages before i gave it up as a bad joke and switched to the old map to kill them old school style.

further is anything being done or looked at to reduce the amount of CPU usage on the new map or is this something that cant be fixed from the HCS end of things? the CPU usage gets a bit ungodly if you are on the map screen for a extended period of time (like when hunting) so would be good to know if this is something that is being looked at still or if it has to be fixed (somehow) from the players end.

thanks

#5 chslayer

chslayer

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Australia

Posted 02 June 2012 - 22:33

Just adding to this with a problem I have noticed for a while now re: containers.

When a new donation potion comes out, you can't use the > key in AH to go to the next page when looking at that container. You have to physically type in the page number ( after the first page obviously)

This doesn't seem to happen with the combined container section, nor with other containers.

It has happened now with the last 3 donation potions at time of release, but it seems that after a ( insert magical time frame) the > button then works.

Not a biggie, just thought I would mention it here as something to be noted as such

RE: the champions, I have had that for the last few hunts as well. They just keep scrolling when you hit the att button. I have to go to the old map and kill them there. I am running FF/ greasmonkey.

Cheers!

#6 fs_scrogger

fs_scrogger
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2012 - 23:11

I have all of these issues as well, and additionally get the message about the gerbils not running the wheel or something along that line when trying to do the quests. I miss out on all the quest storyline and don't get my reward message when I complete the quests.

#7 T1GER69

T1GER69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:44

I have all of these issues as well, and additionally get the message about the gerbils not running the wheel or something along that line when trying to do the quests. I miss out on all the quest storyline and don't get my reward message when I complete the quests.

Same :evil:

#8 perliak

perliak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Spain

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:18

Just adding to this with a problem I have noticed for a while now re: containers.

When a new donation potion comes out, you can't use the > key in AH to go to the next page when looking at that container. You have to physically type in the page number ( after the first page obviously)

This doesn't seem to happen with the combined container section, nor with other containers.

It has happened now with the last 3 donation potions at time of release, but it seems that after a ( insert magical time frame) the > button then works.

Not a biggie, just thought I would mention it here as something to be noted as such

RE: the champions, I have had that for the last few hunts as well. They just keep scrolling when you hit the att button. I have to go to the old map and kill them there. I am running FF/ greasmonkey.

Cheers!

This happens when you search for something with ' character inside, i.e sahria's or lindarsil's, AH buttons don't work, no one, but if you search for sahria then they magically work :D.

Cheers Chslayer, i hope you're chickens are fine :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: