moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 13:07

so far the app isnt easy to use.

also i noticed theres a fsp sale on in web browser using paypal its

86.97 nzd

on the app its 115.00 nzd heres the thing on the app i dont see anywhere of them offering the same fsp sale as on web browser?

also why is 400 fsp points costing 87 round up yo app costing 115. 

#2 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 April 2021 - 15:14

Exchange rates sucks but if it's cheaper on web browser then I would use that. It's $77 for me :(

sigma_468x60.jpg

#3 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 15:43

If it's going through appstore they take a cut usually. Maybe it's marked up to cover that, again i'm really guessing.

Edited by EpicPiety, 29 April 2021 - 15:43.

#4 ZoloKing

ZoloKing

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 18:04

If it's going through appstore they take a cut usually. Maybe it's marked up to cover that, again i'm really guessing.

i think the the cut is ~30%, and so is the mark up.

also the app has it advantages, the only thing that is worse (imo) is hunting. everything else is great, especially on the go.

Edited by ZoloKing, 29 April 2021 - 18:05.

#5 Treelink

Treelink

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 20:52

The app is great. But the unfortunate truth is that it won't stand alone until the day that I don't need the UFSG or the Wiki anymore when hunting. To be fair I stopped using the wiki, as the nice map-charts doesn't cover many levels after level 1000. That was incredible for staying on top of where to go next. Now I'm just using UFSG for that as well, making me even more dependant on that when hunting.

But I use the app for composing, trading FSPs, monitoring stamina, watching ads for FSPs and just checking what's new. It's great for that purpose. But I want to be able to hunt from my phone. Especially since there's already so much obvious effort thrown at the app. It's a great app :)

#6 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 23:03

Also with app as im on contract with cell company i can rank up a bill buy fsp but there no fsp offer that i could see like they offing on web browser can anyone else confirm this

#7 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 April 2021 - 08:33

There no fsp offer that i could see like they offing on web browser can anyone else confirm this

Correct, they don't display yet. However, it you make a purchase, contact Support with full transaction details and they can sort the promo side out for you.

~ Grim

#8 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 April 2021 - 16:27

Correct, they don't display yet. However, it you make a purchase, contact Support with full transaction details and they can sort the promo side out for you.

~ Grim

Can all promotional transactions have a promo code sent to players in game mail to collect the extra fsp and chest? It might be an extra step, but maybe some people want to gift their codes.

sigma_468x60.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: