7 replies to this topic

#1 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:21

as the title says. That is the suggestion.

If you keep taking stuff away from people and don't give any compensation for it. obviously people would whine.

For example. if the recent update was like

•  reduced threat of despair
  • Increased threat generated by tremor

I doubt anyone would have complained as they knew, a skill that is mostly used was buffed up to compensate the nerf.

Still thinking about new signature

previously:

youtube channel! >> Xpwaste Eldevin 

twitch stream!   >> Xpwaste_Eldevin

PVP is what i like. make it worthwhile!

#2 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:40

The thing is XP they simply IMO did not knew tanks were usiiiing sooooooo muuuuch despair.

So one person complained and they simply did not thought of the consenquences, now they do and they will fix it for sure.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#3 Grimwald

Grimwald

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:49

The problem is caused by the fact that the devellopers are not really playing their own game. We have seen Lefty running around a couple of times, so he should be able to give some first hand experiences about how things work based from his playing style, but where are the others!??

I suggest that some of them create an account WITHOUT that star of being an HCS-fellow behind their name and try to get some dungeon gears and like. Everything is good if you look behind your drawing board but its not going to work always the same in reallife.

If they cant be bothered to create an new avatar then I would be more then willing to let them use MY character (as long as they repair the gear after they are done with it, without spending my gold ofcourse) for doing some dungeons or high level areas.  Then they will realize why I dropped out too...

Edited by Grimwald, 03 June 2014 - 07:49.

#4 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:31

The thing is XP they simply IMO did not knew tanks were usiiiing sooooooo muuuuch despair.

So one person complained and they simply did not thought of the consenquences, now they do and they will fix it for sure.

hasty decisions i guess.

But that is generally there way of making things right.

Mongo made huge amount of cash from aoe grinding. so they nerfed the aoe aspect too hard without thinking about the compensation this is just an example, while what mongo did was right. The decision to make it right, was not the right thing.

similarly aldamines were nerfed so on and so forth, by the ternd of thing "nerfing" is their way to correct things is what i see. just my humble opinion. 

previously:

#5 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:46

hasty decisions i guess.

Mongo made huge amount of cash from aoe grinding. so they nerfed the aoe aspect too hard without thinking about the compensation this is just an example, while what mongo did was right. The decision to make it right, was not the right thing.

similarly aldamines were nerfed so on and so forth, by the ternd of thing "nerfing" is their way to correct things is what i see. just my humble opinion. 

I'm not sure how bad aoe was nerfed but if that is the reason it is very stupid. The only reason why he made so much money was because he was the only one doing it to that extent, give the game a proper population and what he did would of made him a fraction of the networth he accumilated.

He basically had total control over the aoe grinding spots and was uncontested for hundreds of hours.

Edited by Neon, 03 June 2014 - 08:47.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#6 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:06

hasty decisions i guess.

Aoe is not nerfed... Warsins are op now.  They almost always pull aggro in runs, and there is a noticeable, significant difference in run times, with an addition of just 1 warsin.  Drop rates are nerfed, but according to devs, they didn't lower drop rate, even secretly. *Shrugs* My aoe grinding experience says otherwise.  

Edited by Alteration, 03 June 2014 - 09:06.

#7 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:57

Adding up of rangers and giving slow effect etc some of the measures taken so people can't aoe anymore. The best aoe grinding places boochedan and that cave are no longer a popular spot. The reason given was you weren't supposed to gather more than 4 and do it anyway, cuz people were gathering and killing large amount of mobs to gain gold and exp gains.

It was one of the end game solo thing to do, which was again taken away from players as someone used it to made large amount of money

Aoe is not nerfed... Warsins are op now.  They almost always pull aggro in runs, and there is a noticeable, significant difference in run times, with an addition of just 1 warsin.  Drop rates are nerfed, but according to devs, they didn't lower drop rate, even secretly. *Shrugs* My aoe grinding experience says otherwise.  

weren't you the one who said "making money out of grinding for hours? what mmo calls that an exploit!"

Edited by xpwaste, 03 June 2014 - 11:57.

previously:

#8 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:59

Adding up of rangers and giving slow effect etc some of the measures taken so people can't aoe anymore. The best aoe grinding places boochedan and that cave are no longer a popular spot. The reason given was you weren't supposed to gather more than 4 and do it anyway, cuz people were gathering and killing large amount of mobs to gain gold and exp gains.

It was one of the end game solo thing to do, which was again taken away from players as someone used it to made large amount of money

weren't you the one who said "making money out of grinding for hours? what mmo calls that an exploit!"

Aoe is not nerfed.  Aoe grinding is (due to lesser drop rate).  But there are still areas where you can aoe grind (with a lower drop rate).  I still see warriors and rangers aoe grinding in Azraq when I go there for my bananas.  

Edited by Alteration, 03 June 2014 - 12:00.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: