• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#121 YoshinoTRIP

YoshinoTRIP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 21:11

Recently thought of this after seeing players with thousands of unused skill points and nothing to use them on. While adding new skills is preferred since they currently stop at lvl 3k and we have players at lvl 5k+ maybe some sort of system where you can spend skill points to reduce the casting cost of skills and or extend the duration of skills cast (yes i know skills already exist for that this would be in addition). That way excess points serve a purpose and if truly desired people could skip certain skills to instead invest in this instead. Something like 100 skill points for 0.5% less casting cost / or .5% more duration to skills cast. (rates for example not entirely sure what the best would be).

#122 Rek

Rek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 January 2022 - 20:17

whats the deal with the chests not spawning anymore?

Big sexy Sig by the one, the only, the marvelous, Beanopoly

#123 IVANIDAS

IVANIDAS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 10 January 2022 - 17:12

For this year, I hope to expect a few things,

• A gold upgrade function for guild upgrades such a guild store slots & other upgrades
  • Update the skill tree as it ends at 3k but we have many players at lvl 4k/5k
  • More guild achievements
  • More roadmaps to make players aware of upcoming events 

Also I hope a few bugs get fixed,

1. Chests not spawning
  2. Delayed roadmap

1XUAuwf.png

#124 Arioche

Arioche

Producer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 January 2022 - 09:20

For this year, I hope to expect a few things,

• A gold upgrade function for guild upgrades such a guild store slots & other upgrades
  • Update the skill tree as it ends at 3k but we have many players at lvl 4k/5k
  • More guild achievements
  • More roadmaps to make players aware of upcoming events 

Also I hope a few bugs get fixed,

1. Chests not spawning
  2. Delayed roadmap

Hello Ivanidas

I will put forward your suggestions for consideration - thanks for taking the time to share them  :)

As for the chest issue, Hoof is looking into it, so we hope to have a resolution soon!

For the roadmap, they are not on any sort of schedule, but as the last one covered up until February, you need not worry about it being delayed.

Thank you  :)

#125 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 11:41

I think we should have the roadmap thread (whichever is the latest of the time) as a pinned thread for easier reference. Either that, or have a pinned thread where just roadmap announcements are posted. There's also a thread that has tips for the daily quests and best areas to hunt for the specific creatures. That should also be stickied if possible.

uvG2ReE.jpg

#126 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 16:07

Hello Ivanidas

I will put forward your suggestions for consideration - thanks for taking the time to share them  :)

As for the chest issue, Hoof is looking into it, so we hope to have a resolution soon!

For the roadmap, they are not on any sort of schedule, but as the last one covered up until February, you need not worry about it being delayed.

Thank you  :)

Thanks for letting us know this. We are still waiting on Daily Quest Update for November. This is on the previous roadmap, is there any update on this?

#127 Arioche

Arioche

Producer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 January 2022 - 14:56

Thanks for letting us know this. We are still waiting on Daily Quest Update for November. This is on the previous roadmap, is there any update on this?

Unfortunately we had to delay when the Daily Quest Update would be rolled out. We really wanted to get the App finished before Christmas, so all our efforts went into that.

I plan on having the next roadmap released this month, so keep your eyes peeled!  :lol:

#128 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 15:13

Can we have a little advance notice to the events? A weekly announcement that mentions the upcoming event for that week, perhaps.

uvG2ReE.jpg

#129 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 14 January 2022 - 17:19

Can we have a little advance notice to the events? A weekly announcement that mentions the upcoming event for that week, perhaps.

Why ?

A surprise is better than knowing what's forthcoming ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#130 Onifighter

Onifighter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 February 2022 - 23:01

I've noticed that since the last update, I haven't received notifications about ready Composed Potions. The option is On in settings and I get all other notifications except Composed Potions.

#131 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 13:35

intentionally deleted

Edited by EpicPiety, 25 February 2022 - 13:36.

#132 Auron FFX

Auron FFX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 12 March 2022 - 03:01

I'm not sure if the GM is reading this or not but please fix the guild tagged items on the app. There is currently no way of telling whether an item is currently being worn by another player or not.

May the odds be ever in your favor

hWtBGE5.gif
My wiki user page

#133 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 March 2022 - 10:07

I'm not sure if the GM is reading this or not but please fix the guild tagged items on the app. There is currently no way of telling whether an item is currently being worn by another player or not.

Hi Auron,

When viewing the guild vault, you can tell which items are equipped as they will display a player icon at the bottom left of the slot. On top of this, you can use filters to show only equipped items. I hope this helps with your issue, please don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.

~Conix

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

#134 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 14 March 2022 - 14:10

Dear app team:
A myriad of the most mundane questions could be eliminated if a short but handy tutorial of some kind was added to navigating the app itself...

I'm sure it's possibly a PIA and tedious and time consuming and all, but it would lower the frustration levels of newcomers and veterans alike, and lighten your workload considerably in the long run....

*goes back to baking cookies*

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#135 BMachine

BMachine

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 March 2022 - 14:14

Dear app team:
A myriad of the most mundane questions could be eliminated if a short but handy tutorial of some kind was added to navigating the app itself...

I'm sure it's possibly a PIA and tedious and time consuming and all, but it would lower the frustration levels of newcomers and veterans alike, and lighten your workload considerably in the long run....

*goes back to baking cookies*

That would be a good idea, maybe tooltips when stuff arises? example if a quest requires you to invent something maybe a highlight to what needs to be invented and even a highlight over the creature that drops the item. For kill quotas just highlight the creature. When fighting mobs outside of a quest in a low level area maybe warn players that the creature you are fighting is of lower level and to try fighting something higher level for more xp / gold. Maybe a hunting tooltip that gives small quotes like 'Adept learner grants additional xp, try it in the buff market!' same with conserve etc. If you die maybe get the tooltip to say 'oh no! Try use some offensive buffs from the buff market!'. When you take more then 1 hit to kill a creature 'If you kill a creature in 1 hit you conserve more stamina!'. Another one when your gear is low durability 'Repair your armour to get maximum stats!' and finaliy, in gold writing 'A Mentor has sent you a message, They may help guide you on your journey.'
Once a player reaches level 100+ maybe include a new set of more advanced tooltips that include equipping epics for more offline gains, sitting on guild relics, titans that spawn that they can fight aswell as super elites such as golden cockatrice, lusika, yokai. This would teach players the basics then by the time they reach level 100 show them other aspects of the game. 
I have noticed alot of new players getting stuck for various reasons and this would blanket it all. If a player is stuck they can simply turn on the tooltips. 
A level check would be good so players can see what world and area they should be at to make it even more transparent for players. 
**By highlighting players through they will learn the app faster, if they click on the tooltip warning when it pops up make it guide you through to the page you need to be at via highlights. There is alot to navigate which makes it hard to learn straight off the mark but with constant prompted navigation you will learn it.

Edited by Guest1, 15 March 2022 - 14:16.

#136 BMachine

BMachine

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 March 2022 - 14:32

Can we include a 'rested' area that increases max stamina and stamina gain when you are there? this would mix things up for relics. After that maybe fix the relics so its stats v stats with a 10% reduction to defence and armour of the defenders? this would mean a group of 7 epic wearing players cant take a relic with the opposing team in full pvp gear. it would require your group to be geared and in some cases on the pots. 
This will add immersion to players as they are defending their relic, out hunting, out farming or in their rested area :) always somewhere to be rather then sitting in some random place waiting for next hunt :P

Furthermore include a new set of potions for resources to compensate for composing. Make it require 'epic frags' to follow the tradition of mixing resources from creatures, caves and composing. example ' 1 ruby thorns, 2 amethyst roots 1 epic frag = trendy level 300 for 60 mins. Something like that to bring more immersion to potion making.

#137 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 02 April 2022 - 18:48

Edited by Undjuvion, 02 April 2022 - 19:17.

#138 andyvince

andyvince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 27 May 2022 - 08:15

There isn't a fee for listing FSP for gold right now. Are you suggesting they add a fee like they have for Requests? I would be okay with that. I 1000% agree that the best rate (lower gold per FSP) should be listed 1st and higher FSP rates listed afterwards.

Finally, just noticed today the Listing section of FSP Marketplace in the order it suppose to be. :)

#139 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 27 May 2022 - 09:10

Finally, just noticed today the Listing section of FSP Marketplace in the order it suppose to be. smile.png

claire-and-the-crosbys-good-news.gif

Edited by BadPenny, 27 May 2022 - 09:13.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#140 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 31 May 2022 - 11:43

I really would love an option to disable all animation. The present option only disables avataar animations, but does not affect guild avataars on the FS homepage or the realm design animations.

uvG2ReE.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: