#21 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 21 March 2022 - 01:37

About the Titan notifications, is it only for me or it just show up like 30mins late?

Not of any use with all that delay tbh

at least 30 mins late if they work at all

Most desired titans are dead by that point

shhh, guys, you'll give the cows undesirable ideas.... like a 25% rule of something like that....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#22 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 March 2022 - 11:27

Good morning everyone,

First off, thanks for all the feedback regarding stamina hits on PvP. I really like PointyHair's suggestion to remember the last used amount. If there is no argument over this decision I think the best course of action is to default this value to 10 stamina hits to make things clearer for new players, but have the app remember the previous value set to keep this slider tailored to each player. Does this sound like a good solution to everyone?

I am glad you are getting notifications now Tilley10, sorry the solution took so long, was a real head scratcher trying to work out what was happening.

As for the bounty board notifications, I can see pros and cons to each, I will take this to the team and see what they think. As for the other too, they should be easy enough to implement, will add them to the list of things for a future update.

Also, thanks to those who have pointed out the delay in titan notifications, we will look into why this is happening and will see about getting a fix for this as soon as we can.

I'm hoping I haven't missed anything in this reply, but if I have please let me know and Ill answer you as soon as I can. Thanks again for all the feedback regarding this most recent app update, and as always, happy hunting!

~Conix

#23 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 21 March 2022 - 12:39

Good morning everyone,

First off, thanks for all the feedback regarding stamina hits on PvP. I really like PointyHair's suggestion to remember the last used amount. If there is no argument over this decision I think the best course of action is to default this value to 10 stamina hits to make things clearer for new players, but have the app remember the previous value set to keep this slider tailored to each player. Does this sound like a good solution to everyone?

Perfect solution for all.

As for the bounty board notifications, I can see pros and cons to each, I will take this to the team and see what they think. As for the other too, they should be easy enough to implement, will add them to the list of things for a future update.

The only Con I can see is nostalgia (Which I don't think should ever be a determining factor as it's clouded) for a few. Is there something else I may have missed? Let us be notified so we can have a reason to login ;).

Happy Monday and thanks Conix as always. 

Edited by EpicPiety, 21 March 2022 - 12:39.

#24 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 March 2022 - 13:01

Hi all,

We have discussed the bounty board notification and believe that having it will bring new life and activity into this area. We will keep you all updated when this is implemented, but you can expect it in the near future.

~Conix

#25 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 01 April 2022 - 03:35

Another notification to consider is if another guild initiates a guild conflict against the guild you are in. This would also liven up the game like the other PvP notifications listed above.

#26 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 April 2022 - 10:50

Hi Tilley,

This sounds like another good notification to me. I will add it to the list to get added in a future update.

~Conix :) 

#27 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 00:28

Hi Tilley,

This sounds like another good notification to me. I will add it to the list to get added in a future update.

~Conix :)

You the man!

#28 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 06 April 2022 - 04:04

Just a quick suggestion:

With the advent of the app going live and public, there has been an influx of disgruntled players (former or current, I cannot know) simply because when the app first opens,  it automatically assigns a new account as well as a random name and they seriously make Global unpleasant with their trolling tendencies...  This could easily be minimized by making new app users actually register for an account (in case of a true new player) or log in to their accounts before accessing the app...

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#29 vikingv

vikingv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 April 2022 - 12:49

Does the app make suggestions to new players about quests they should do? Are those quests seasonal? There are often questions in chat from new players about seasonal quests. It's probably not a good idea to suggest that a new player today try to complete a Halloween quest.

#30 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 06 April 2022 - 13:07

Does the app make suggestions to new players about quests they should do? Are those quests seasonal? There are often questions in chat from new players about seasonal quests. It's probably not a good idea to suggest that a new player today try to complete a Halloween quest.

Would also be nice if it made suggestions about fighting creatures your level or higher and higher tier mobs like champions and sometimes elites. On alot of older maps you will run into creatures higher than you.

Edited by EpicPiety, 06 April 2022 - 13:08.

#31 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 06 April 2022 - 17:18

There is also no notification that invented items or items purchased from the loyalty shop are sent to the mailbox.... this leads to dissatisfaction and frustration for new players that have no way of knowing where their stuff went

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#32 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 April 2022 - 12:33

Hey there everyone.

There is also no notification that invented items or items purchased from the loyalty shop are sent to the mailbox.... this leads to dissatisfaction and frustration for new players that have no way of knowing where their stuff went
We have also taken note of the mailbox notification for Invented Items and Loyalty Items.

Does the app make suggestions to new players about quests they should do? Are those quests seasonal?
We will be adding a filter system to Recommended Quests on the App. This will have Seasonal Quests off by default, thus reducing confusion for new players.

~ Grim

#33 Evad

Evad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2022 - 10:52

I am unable to login to the app. The app freezes after submitting my login credentials. I can login just fine on the web.

#34 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 15 April 2022 - 12:44

I am unable to login to the app. The app freezes after submitting my login credentials. I can login just fine on the web.

If you are using an iPhone, this is a known issue and the team said they are working diligently on a fix to be added on the next update

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#35 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 18 April 2022 - 09:53

could i log in using my brand new iphone 13 max pro. told you 14 days ago. your reply we are well aware that there are log in problems atm and then closet my ticket. didnt over a solve and ticket should of stay open to you cows had fix it? 14 days later still cant log in! is it fix or not? 

#36 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 18 April 2022 - 09:59

If you are using an iPhone, this is a known issue and the team said they are working diligently on a fix to be added on the next update

it should be a hotfix not next patch. that could be weeks away. what a clown company. and big gaming company would hot fix it within a few days. yea i am pissed off so 14 days plus so far no iphone players can log in and play thats like f you to the iphone player base. or watch this big grim will sent me a message with a warning again. het grim this is my 152nd post with 0 warning points so what are theses warnings you go on about? Screenshot 2022-04-18 215721.png

always get pm saying im causing trouble with zero warning points id say your wrong and mayb to karen?>

#37 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 April 2022 - 09:53

Hi all,

We are sorry for the issues relating to logging in. I can confirm that this is an issue not only on iOS but on all mobile devices. This has now been fixed our end but it does require an app update in order to resolve. Sorry for the delay in getting this out to everyone and sorry we have been unable to release a hotfix. As you are likely aware, there is an upcoming server update that adds new skills as well as the ability to reroll daily quests. At the time the login issue was reported we had already added support for these changes client side, and as a result we will need the server update to be live to players, otherwise this new app update wont work. This server update was delayed due to unforeseen circumstances that are outside of our control, and as a result, the next app update was delayed too. We can only apologise for the inconvenience caused by this log in issue and assure you that the next update will be available very soon!

Kind Regards

~Conix

#38 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 22 April 2022 - 16:36

I just learned today that the button to use Reserves does not work on the app...

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#39 Grumpy Grey

Grumpy Grey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 April 2022 - 00:36

I wonder how the messaging system is going.
Its still broke on the full site is it still broken in the app as well?.

#40 Prop

Prop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 23 April 2022 - 21:09

Has the sent table been dropped or something? Some sort of acknowledgment that it's a known problem or being worked on would be nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: