Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2015 - 15:51

Hi all,

We realize that the new PvP Season update and also the Bounty Board changes are controversial. The opinion of the community has always been valuable to us and therefore we have decided that it would be best to gauge how all players feel about the changes.

Once the poll completes we'll review the results and if the majority of players prefer the old system we will revert it back. If the majority prefer the newer version we will continue to work on improving it going forward.

Regardless of the outcome of the community poll, we will let the current PvP Season run its course.

Note: To be able to vote in the poll, your character must be at least level 100 and you must have joined the game before the poll was started. The poll can be found in the right-hand sidebar.

Poll Ends: 15:49 10/Aug/2015 (Server Time)

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 15:56

Hey hoof, thx for the poll, there was a glitch with it a minute ago tgat it fisplayed aaa in the poll at the side bar after I voted and said it was no longer available but its fine now, also can we get live poll results after we vote ?

clock96.gif

#3 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 15:57

Why not keep this new pvp just a replacement for pvp ladder and keep old normal pvp and old bounty ?

new bounty board make no sense because it has nothing to do with pvp season rating.. losing levels ? who cares these days about levels

Edited by shindrak, 03 August 2015 - 16:01.

#4 ShadowMarc

ShadowMarc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 15:58

Hoof!!! Just listen to the players there are somethings we like and somethings we don't maybe come up with a way they can suggest ideas maybe create a forum sticky/post where people post ideas and whoever has most likes should be considered Idk just anything besides what y'all are doing now. All you're doing is asking if we like the update or not at least have some variety that's a hard question to answer cause I like some things and I hate others but you're just grouping everything altogether 

Edited by ShadowMarc, 03 August 2015 - 15:59.

#5 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:00

Why not keep this new pvp just a replacement for pvp ladder and keep old normal pvp and old bounty ?

+1 for this, the old ladder was the only thing that required change

clock96.gif

#6 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Hey hoof, thx for the poll, there was a glitch with it a minute ago tgat it fisplayed aaa in the poll at the side bar after I voted and said it was no longer available but its fine now, also can we get live poll results after we vote ?

We'll post the results once the poll is completed.

#7 Glaucous

Glaucous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

I really dont mind the bounty board and i dont mind being  bountyed for my pvping activitys in or out of the laegue  i do mind being FARMED  i do mine not being able to compete.

Statistically im at a disadvantage  that makes this pvp system a GAMBLE i dont GAMBLE i PVP. 

#8 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:01

Ladder is to all players and not to just EOCers as this pvp season has become.

#9 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:01

We'll post the results once the poll is completed.

I said that just so that everyone can be sure its a fair one

clock96.gif

#10 macb00k

macb00k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:15

new bounty board make no sense because it has nothing to do with pvp season rating.. losing levels ? who cares these days about levels

i also +1 this.. it was the only thing that needed to be changed IMO

yEmtZFn_zpsocfjsgxs.png

#11 DARKELITE1

DARKELITE1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:16

Its just the titan league that needs to be changed imo , everything else is fine

#12 nadtan

nadtan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:16

Hey, dear game mates. I have only one question - how it is supposed to play in titan league after every time i should beat players above me with 2000 and up levels? I was though there will be equal chance given to all players to participate in PVP seasons. I could give my best to beat player 400, or even 500 level, but 1900 or 2600 is just hilariouse. That is why is there a chance targets you will have to be players will participate to be separated. For example - 100 players participate in titan league, but to get should be 25 players between 100-500, 25 players 500- 1000, 25 players between 1000-1800 and 25 players between 1801- 2600 asnd up levels? And always targets you can reach to be in your level range entrance in league? Good luck to all participants on this season, it seem if there is not changes it will be a big miss for me...:-)

#13 feralnoob

feralnoob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:17

Been (think) and got (idea)  Put back old Ladder and bounty system , keep the stamina use same up the ranges of ladder for better ranges and give us new items or potions to invent. thats ma good start

#14 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:17

I agree perhaps combine old and new together likes and get rid of the old dislikes.   It is another view.  I think the new update has some good things not perfect by any means.  I will state that the old system was severely flawed as well.  Perhaps the combination will make a better new system.  

I will state if the old system goes exactly back doubt I will do pvp of any type on it boring with no targets per say and xp loss only keeps players losing levels which makes no sense because it creates less targets to strike.   The question I have is xp in pvp loss and xp loss in bb attacks is double xp loss.  This is a serious flaw creating less targets in your range which makes this aspect boring for me. My opinion of pvping.  I love doing bb bounties seeing the board dead for days was down right sad.  It was slow in new process but not totally empty.  Keep in mind this is what I observed between both systems.   The best system was the one I played when I started where we had xp loss and pvp rating loss. I remember you had to maintain your pvp ranking and when this system was up bb had no less than two pages up of bounties.  I remember gold thieving and pvping and gvging was high.  The players online was in the 4 digits no less than a 1,000 plus at a time. 

These are things I have noticed.  I do not mind pvping, gvging, bounty boarding, and stealing once in a while large amount of gold.  I just prefer a system that all players can enjoy that is not abused by cheaters and dominated by those with extremely large power players   I like to see new players in lower levels have a chance against older higher level players and this includes guilds.  

My opinion and the comments do not take personal upper guilds. Keep in mind the smaller player guilds need a chance to defend their players too.  The rub is smaller guilds do not have the power player quantity to a larger guild and get mowed down.  We need all players, all guild structures active in game.  Keep this in mind when making your final decision.   I dislike seeing players quitting large or small.   Thanks for letting me post this and it is not meant to be a flamer but a fact to keep game moving forward we need new and eoc players on same field thanks. 

Edited by bigchaos, 03 August 2015 - 17:33.

#15 feralnoob

feralnoob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:18

Been (think) and got (idea)  Put back old Ladder and bounty system , keep the stamina use same up the ranges of ladder for better ranges and give us new items or potions to invent. That would be a good start 

Edited by feralnoob, 03 August 2015 - 16:18.

#16 Glaucous

Glaucous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:18

Hmmm my post seems to have been misplaced, here let me reword it.

I really dont care for the idea of this current league playing out as is, i find that Many players are at a disadvantage and that next season They will not be properly  represented for the efforts to  be placed into this new League. 

if there is controversy regarding a system  then perhaps a pause until the controversy is under control would be the wisest decision? 

#17 DARKELITE1

DARKELITE1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:22

Been (think) and got (idea)  Put back old Ladder and bounty system , keep the stamina use same up the ranges of ladder for better ranges and give us new items or potions to invent. thats ma good start

Yess definitely, if you revert back new rewards for the ladder is a must. It ll definitely increase activity PvP wise/ more people will participate. This should've been done in the first place. 

#18 SlntScream

SlntScream

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:24

I don't know how to vote... There are good things and bad things about the seasons and BB changes..

I hope HCS will take the time to review the forums instead of basing the decision on a simple yes / no vote.

TluddMk.png

#19 nadtan

nadtan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:24

Again, if this new system stay without some changes, it will be dominated by high level players, and lower one should accept lurking in gold(probably), silver (with a good chance) and wooden(more likely) leagues. Because i say this again - to push beat each other player 200-300 or 400 nd 500 level against 2600 player for PVP rate is one end exit and predictible result...

Edited by nadtan, 03 August 2015 - 16:27.

#20 DARKELITE1

DARKELITE1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:25

I really do enjoy the new bounty system, I think its the best part of the new update. Revert back to the old ladder, add new rewards to increase activity. The ladder died out because the invented items werent worth much or too expensive to invent so new rewards are a must.

But keep the new bounty system with automated bounties and the ability to make your own bounties. This will keep the bounty board lively also. I think this would be the best way to go about things

Edited by DARKELITE1, 03 August 2015 - 16:33.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: