34 replies to this topic

#21 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2018 - 14:57

Yeah like work hard to have so good gear, like idk. add daily quest items to be part of inventing upgrades or something :=)

Edited by gapukas, 14 July 2018 - 14:57.

#22 JayTo

JayTo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 15:05

Yeah like work hard to have so good gear, like idk. add daily quest items to be part of inventing upgrades or something :=)

Yea, everyone loves to complain about losing levels, or getting items good enough will too hard. But it is so easy to get EOC, and once there they just complain there is nothing to do. Duh, because the game has hard caps on items and PvP is neglected. Make everything T10 is what I'm suggesting now, and fix PvP. Then there will be plenty to do. I am not giving up on promoting this idea.

I know the coding is just repetition. Someone could be taught how to do it in a day and get on with it, one item at a time. Streamline the work, code similar in bulk. Change border color instead of holes, like others said. Make the borders a gradient of some color, or just don't even worry about the look, it doesn't matter. Release what you can once a week even, PLEASE cows!!!

Edited by JayTo, 14 July 2018 - 15:36.

#23 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2018 - 15:41

I like the concept of making use of the unique and rare items in the game since they are nothing now but frags.

They do not have to be tiered at least... but I would like them to have a use ... it felt nice when I was level 1 and used to check all the items I loot from the mobs.

Maybe turning them from unique to legendary and so on... through inventing I mean... Well just giving out ideas ...

#24 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2018 - 15:52

About Fixing Pvp, there are lots of stuff that can be done....

The best way to improve pvp is through guilds .. pvp is way expensive now with the buffs and items and all...

In my opinion we can make guild wars or ladder between guilds, handsome rewards and losing a battle will affect the XP the guild has like losing guild xp which will move the guild down the rank....

The current conflicts system is monotonous and doesn't encourage guilds enough to arm their members , it's totally neglected...

So I believe either rework Gvg or make guilds XP vulnerable to attacks ... higher levels will arm lower levels to keep their rank... also when xp can be lost from those attacks 2nd Top Guild will attack 1st top guild for its place ... those high levels will have something to do instead of waiting a few month until the new update ... an infighting between them would be great, at least it 'll also slow them down a little bit... they keep on farming , not sure of that 'll reach level 10K someday...

Also guild medals for such stuff would be great, a medal like dominance in staying a top guild for a certain amount of time... top richest... top attackers (aggressive members who win attacks) ... top defenders guild (members win lots of pvp defenses)

There are lots of ideas to refresh this games pvp ... probably we should open a special link for it.

#25 JayTo

JayTo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 15:54

I like the concept of making use of the unique and rare items in the game since they are nothing now but frags.

They do not have to be tiered at least... but I would like them to have a use ... it felt nice when I was level 1 and used to check all the items I loot from the mobs.

Maybe turning them from unique to legendary and so on... through inventing I mean... Well just giving out ideas ...

So much could be done to make this game better, it's just a matter of time doing it. This tiered idea I am putting out is relatively easy compared to the effect it will have. It will revive the game immediately, we will see a reversal, I know it.

Keep in mind, what I present next based off your idea is something maybe WAY down the line: Items could be have a socket put in it, to allow for a jewel or something inside. The jewels could be made by breaking down items and using the fragments. Each jewel could have the 10 tiers too. Now we have use besides just breaking down junk for composing. So much good happens with this, like those fragment chests come into demand, and everyone, even low levels are farming items that are in demand, because the most basic item can be upgraded into something high level players want.

#26 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Maybe you can make elo system between guilds... Like the guild can't break though a certain level unless it has a certain score in Gvg rating...

The higher the level , the higher the rating required...

Edited by atta222, 14 July 2018 - 15:55.

#27 JayTo

JayTo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Ya there are some other topics more specific about making pvp better. These tiered items will help make PvP much better as a result too.

Edited by JayTo, 14 July 2018 - 16:00.

#28 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2018 - 15:55

About Fixing Pvp, there are lots of stuff that can be done....

The best way to improve pvp is through guilds .. pvp is way expensive now with the buffs and items and all...

In my opinion we can make guild wars or ladder between guilds, handsome rewards and losing a battle will affect the XP the guild has like losing guild xp which will move the guild down the rank....

The current conflicts system is monotonous and doesn't encourage guilds enough to arm their members , it's totally neglected...

So I believe either rework Gvg or make guilds XP vulnerable to attacks ... higher levels will arm lower levels to keep their rank... also when xp can be lost from those attacks 2nd Top Guild will attack 1st top guild for its place ... those high levels will have something to do instead of waiting a few month until the new update ... an infighting between them would be great, at least it 'll also slow them down a little bit... they keep on farming , not sure of that 'll reach level 10K someday...

Also guild medals for such stuff would be great, a medal like dominance in staying a top guild for a certain amount of time... top richest... top attackers (aggressive members who win attacks) ... top defenders guild (members win lots of pvp defenses)

There are lots of ideas to refresh this games pvp ... probably we should open a special link for it.

Love your ideas, like additional guild achievements for gvg and more detailed gvg highscore?

Edited by gapukas, 14 July 2018 - 15:57.

#29 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2018 - 16:02

So much could be done to make this game better, it's just a matter of time doing it. This tiered idea I am putting out is relatively easy compared to the effect it will have. It will revive the game immediately, we will see a reversal, I know it.

Keep in mind, what I present next based off your idea is something maybe WAY down the line: Items could be have a socket put in it, to allow for a jewel or something inside. The jewels could be made by breaking down items and using the fragments. Each jewel could have the 10 tiers too. Now we have use besides just breaking down junk for composing. So much good happens with this, like those fragment chests come into demand, and everyone, even low levels are farming items that are in demand, because the most basic item can be upgraded into something high level players want.

So you want high levels to farm from lower levels to get items needed... ? We can do so through inventing maybe... The problem with your idea is that the tiered thing will require Artists, Artists need funds... Grims response was firm here... so maybe we can just say the concept of your idea without getting to use any artists help... probably...

Like higher levels realms will only drop reciepies and quest items used in reciepies which will need for instance 100 LVL 20 unique items to help Invent an item at level 3800 for example...

That's something, another thing...

Maybe we can improve the power of the forging a little bit to help us use those unique items ?

#30 JayTo

JayTo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 16:17

No, there are alternatives to a lot of the art. Most of it isn't even necessary tbh. You would just have to read up about the colored borders, if there even needed to be any art at all. I don't want to upset anyone, but starting this should be a priority.

Edited by JayTo, 14 July 2018 - 16:39.

#31 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2018 - 16:34

Love your ideas, like additional guild achievements for gvg and more detailed gvg highscore?

Thanks I really wish we can start discussing how to improve pvp.. challenge between players will attract more players to play the game.. The less challenging it is the less players there will be... don't forget that this game is wholly built on a tiny character moving on a two inch map here and there... I bet it 'll be way more fun if people started to challenge each other more seriously...

And yes... I know that people care a lot about the the guild they built and spent way much into it... It 'll be great if gvg is improved.... it's also nagging on me to have those high levels something to do than waiting for their stamina a few month then Hunt when new content is available...

Also how about guilds stealing gold from guilds through conflicts lol it 'll be nice... we can limit it though like if a guild lost 5% of it's gold this week, it 'll take a guild bank gold protection bubble for 5 days... call it guilds raiding xD

Edited by atta222, 14 July 2018 - 16:39.

#32 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2018 - 16:46

No, there are alternatives to a lot of the art. Most of it isn't even necessary tbh. You would just have to read up about the colored borders, if there even needed to be any art at all. I don't want to upset anyone, but starting this should be a priority.

So from what I understood from you here , you want to tier up the items without changing the Art , that means, they 'll have to take back the arts of the 3 items they already tiered up... and allow towering up all items...

Why not then fix the forging.... Like adding more forge circles with requirements of having the same items used all together to increase the forge ... we can totally dodge the Art problem and let it stick to Epics and get the same result... which is allowing us to use Unique and rare items in pvp and so on

We can use pvp prestige as a requirement for increasing the forge too...

So to be on point , what you require is increasing the power of unique items by farming that item you want to boost then tier it up... It didn't have to be the tiering mechanism itself at least...

#33 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2018 - 16:46

So from what I understood from you here , you want to tier up the items without changing the Art , that means, they 'll have to take back the arts of the 3 items they already tiered up... and allow towering up all items...

Why not then fix the forging.... Like adding more forge circles with requirements of having the same items used all together to increase the forge ... we can totally dodge the Art problem and let it stick to Epics and get the same result... which is allowing us to use Unique and rare items in pvp and so on

So to be on point , what you require is increasing the power of unique items by farming that item you want to boost then tier it up... It didn't have to be the tiering mechanism itself at least...

#34 JayTo

JayTo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 17:02

First, you have a lot of great ideas. I love to talk about pvp, and I 100% agree it is a priority right along side these tiered items. Let's just talk about making items better here though.

The forge isn't rewarding to players. It a complete sink to cows, without any player action to create. The Tiers brings a whole dynamic which is needed. The items will be rare and in demand, because of the large amount physically needed via farming to tier up. Where as the forge would just be a big FSP expensive, and very unbecoming feeling of a money grab. The basic items would still be thrown aside like dirty laundry. While having the same effect, if allowed unlimited forges, it would make the game worse because the means isn't throttled by player participation.

Edited by JayTo, 14 July 2018 - 17:06.

#35 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2018 - 17:18

Sorry, as already stated, tiers will not occur.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: