#41 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 July 2020 - 05:13

About your last post that players would get lost, that's a bit more challenging and might involve some change in game design, I'll bring that up with the guys, we are constantly working on quality of life enhancements, so thanks for pointing that out.

Maybe integrate a link to Mowglik's maps? http://rfsa.000webhostapp.com/FS

#42 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 10 July 2020 - 07:47

Another thing that needs fixing is the lower realms, while that may not look important in combination with the app, it actually is. App players get lost easily. They cannot find the maps they need to be and it is hard to explain they need to be in a level 40 map to kill a level 42 monster.

Browser players can have an extra tab open with the guide to check where they need to be. App players cannot.

Players that get stuck, do not stick around!

Actually, there is a link to the guide and forum under the support tab:

Click the scroll in the upper right hand corner

Click the support tab

And you get this:

wZna2lD.jpg

This would be a good spot for Windy's suggestion here:

Maybe integrate a link to Mowglik's maps? http://rfsa.000webhostapp.com/FS

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#43 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 July 2020 - 06:59

That's probably too much maneuvering for a new player to figure out. It should be moved to the world page for 1 click access to where other maps are in relation to your current map. Bonus points if you were able to have the current map glow or is noted that your at that map when looking up the mowglik maps. Not sure how much coding it would take to implement this but it would be a huge help to new players.

Edited by Windbattle, 11 July 2020 - 07:01.

#44 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2020 - 10:40

Hi all,

We are trying to limit the number of external links we use on the app. The game itself should navigate the player to where they need to go. We do have plans to update the quest tracking system that is in the app to make navigation easier for new and old players alike. Not sure when this will be implemented as we have a number of higher priority tasks to complete first, but rest assure we have plans to make this easier for you all.

~Conix :)

#45 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 11:07

Hi all,

We are trying to limit the number of external links we use on the app. The game itself should navigate the player to where they need to go. We do have plans to update the quest tracking system that is in the app to make navigation easier for new and old players alike. Not sure when this will be implemented as we have a number of higher priority tasks to complete first, but rest assure we have plans to make this easier for you all.

~Conix :)

Possibly the most pertinent links in the Resources tab in browser should be added to the UFSG, since it DOES have its own button in the app.   I actually never used Mowglik's maps or the Wiki myself, although I do recommend them to newer players to give them options, simply because I grew up plotting my hunts with the UFSG even in its infancy.  I still have UFSG open whenever I need to travel in FS.  

Edited by BadPenny, 14 July 2020 - 11:07.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#46 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 12:44

If you receive a secure trade on the app, then it shows the items, but you cannot see if it has forges. (or I have not figured it out yet lol)

#47 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 12:54

If you receive a secure trade on the app, then it shows the items, but you cannot see if it has forges. (or I have not figured it out yet lol)

Related to this, you cannot send items, gold or FSP except by ST via the app, or at least I and a few others that tried couldn't figure out how to do so.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#48 kamicazer7

kamicazer7

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 15:55

Secure trade works, just tested it, it can be done when writing a new message, or by tapping new secure trade, in the Trades  tab. At any point when writing a message you can tap the gold, FSP or backpack buttons to pick the items to trade.

securetrade.png

#49 kamicazer7

kamicazer7

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 16:04

You can tap and hold on any item to bring the item details. The hellforge level should be there, please let me know if an item with hellforge level is not displaying properly there though.

#50 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 20:20

Secure trade works, just tested it, it can be done when writing a new message, or by tapping new secure trade, in the Trades  tab. At any point when writing a message you can tap the gold, FSP or backpack buttons to pick the items to trade.

attachicon.gifsecuretrade.png

yes, ST works fine.  But a simply sending and item or currency, without having to use ST, well, we can't find that........

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#51 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 13:08

You can tap and hold on any item to bring the item details. The hellforge level should be there, please let me know if an item with hellforge level is not displaying properly there though.

Thanks!
I will test it as soon as I get a ST with FF items. I may have done it wrong then, I did try tapping on the items in the ST, but did not think of holding it.

#52 kamicazer7

kamicazer7

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 14:14

We're planning to make a new build soon to fix the following issues:

1. Players not in a guild not able to view other Guild profiles.
  2. Not able to join guild from invite message.
  3. Auction house sorting not working properly.
  4. Combat results view errors.
  5. Arena Crash.

If you're facing any other issue that's not listed here please let us know.

Edited by kamicazer7, 17 July 2020 - 14:18.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: