Photo

09/19/13 Patch Notes - version 0.85 - build 4359

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#41 Queenscamz

Queenscamz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:35

Please fix the citrine crystals along Kasambra pass. Before the previous two updates, these crystals could be cut, but afterwards they are not even able to be moused over.

#42 Alpion

Alpion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:00

I just went through Crimson HQ with my mage.  I did about half of it solo and half of it with a couple others.  I have typical Void Armor set and To3 weapons.  My thoughts are this is a difficult, but not crazy zone.  I believe I would have been able to solo all of the quests, but I would have had to take my time and be smart about it.  It's very tight quarters and you either have to time yourself to avoid most mobs, or run distances to get groups of mobs to drop off without having to fight through them all.

There are definitely some choke points where you need to try picking mobs off one at a time rather quickly before they respawn before getting into too much trouble.  The named mobs didn't seem overly challenging, but you would have to watch for respawns and deal with them in the middle of fights.

I only used a few stamina potions during my whole time there.  Never died.  The only thing that kept me alive was my own personal healing.  I know for a fact my templar will stand no chance in there without help of a mage or prophet giving me some healing.  I can totally understand why a group of melee or ranger characters could end up in quick trouble without healing (other than potions).  They will most definitely need to find at least one mage or prophet to help them through.  But, in between my time soloing and in the group there, it goes way faster when you have even 1 more person with you.  Who knows how many hours more I could have been stuck in there solo questing.

I see both sides of it.  Certain classes can solo it and others can't.  I would think once the game is live, there will be enough people in there at 1 time it may cut some of the stress out of it as well.

If anyone needs help through, give me a shout and I'll see what I can do.

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

#43 ExtremelyPoliteGuy

ExtremelyPoliteGuy

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:38

Alpion, Templar feels fine there due to block + good meele dodge. If one has around 900 dps spires work nice, not as nice as assasins, but still combined with tremor they let some moderately efficient crowd farming. 

IGN

Captain Politness lvl 1 War.Ass.Pro.

Man.... its boring!!!!  Lets do some everyday TEAM PVP

#44 Xero

Xero

Lead Artist

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:30

Please fix the citrine crystals along Kasambra pass. Before the previous two updates, these crystals could be cut, but afterwards they are not even able to be moused over.

Fixed, should be available in next update. Thanks for reporting!

Iain Mair
Lead Artist, Eldevin

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: