5 replies to this topic

#1 Black Heart Forumer

Black Heart Forumer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 27 August 2016 - 16:00

I ask this question for the forums and developers of this great game that i have downloaded few days ago to discuss and answer if possible. The reason why i ask such a question is because no one truly has the available resources to answer. Yes i am aware that there is a world map to conquer and control as does my alliance Vigilante Corps does do greatly but how can the rest of the world know we even control this land besides leader boards. There are no true benefits of owning such land like in other games where u get a good extra resources per tile per each member  that which you own besides the benefit of outpost that grant you the neutromiam resource. So my further developed question to developers is what great benefits may come in future updates or putting in the time and process of conquering each and every individual tile? Will we have buildings that we can build with resources to produce territorial troops? Will we have a global map to see the outlines of all alliances with say 500+ or 1000+ territory's as a whole? 

Side note: I merely ask not for myself but for many people in general for I try to be a voice for those that desire these questions to be answered and also to perhaps improve a game i see a future with if improvements are always made. Thank you for reading this through and i will respond to any possible replys and such. - Black Heart Forumer 

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 14:58

Each square that you control >50% of adds to your own power, and to the accumulated power of your alliance. This also locks rss squares to you and alliance. "Hived" territories can give combined power. I noticed during the raid event that when I raided a base within a "hive" all the bases within incurred losses. After that, I let the noobs with big strong allied neighbors be.....

Edited by BadPenny, 28 August 2016 - 14:58.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 Black Heart Forumer

Black Heart Forumer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 23:43

Each square that you control >50% of adds to your own power, and to the accumulated power of your alliance. This also locks rss squares to you and alliance. "Hived" territories can give combined power. I noticed during the raid event that when I raided a base within a "hive" all the bases within incurred losses. After that, I let the noobs with big strong allied neighbors be.....

For further inquiring i must ask then of what you mean by "raided a base within a hive all the bases incurred losses" now are you talking about decrease of power from a raid that  does not result in a  conquer of territory merely it takes the resources from player or are you inferring a "base" from your post as a territorial square that must be contested to acquire under your banner?

#4 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 04:16

Every time you take a square, it adds to your own total power. The combined power of all the members of an alliance determines the alliance's power. That part is pretty basic.

What I meant was that during the event, I attacked a lot of players that were more or less lone entities, not clustered in the same areas of their alliance. These players incurred only damage to their own troops. But when I attacked a player that was inside a bunch of captured territory where his/her alliance members also had adjacent captured territory, my battle logs showed that all members within that area mounted a defense, not just my target. I lost more of my attacking troops in this case, and since I was stronger than all of them (lucky for me), they each lost EVERYTHING, heroes and all.

I'm not sure of the math and all that, as math is definitely my weak suit, but I do know that it makes a big difference once you start capturing territory, and it appears to me that it has a cumulative effect that benefits the entire alliance. I may be wrong, I'm a girl after all and we know what they say about girls and the "technical sciences".

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#5 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 29 August 2016 - 12:14

If resources spawn on territory controlled by your alliance, then only members of your alliance can harvest them while the territory remains in your alliance's control.

#6 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 23:57

If resources spawn on territory controlled by your alliance, then only members of your alliance can harvest them while the territory remains in your alliance's control.

Yes, this as well.

But I just do it cuz I like to feel like I'm taking over the world :P

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt