Photo

Fallen Sword: Mobile Application (0.7.4)

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 October 2019 - 10:35

Titan Hunting: Still is a delay. If I attack before I can I have to move off of the titan square and then back on to attack it.

Map Zoom: Is it possible to allow us to zoom farther out? It is hard to spot the tiny titan icon while zoomed it and not being able to pan.

Hi Tilley10,

Thanks for the feedback!

Not sure why you are able to attack before you can, we added a cool down timer on the titans to stop this. Will look into it though and hopefully have the cool down timer working correctly next update. For now however, you can refresh the action bar by pulling down on the tray. This means you wont have to move off the tile and then back on in order to reset the actions.

As for increasing the map zoom out distance, sure, we can do that for you. Will be available in the next update! 

~Conix

#22 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 11:52

For now however, you can refresh the action bar by pulling down on the tray.

As for increasing the map zoom out distance, sure, we can do that for you. Will be available in the next update!

So that is how you refresh :) That’ll probably work. And thank you for looking into a better zoom!

#23 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 October 2019 - 17:28

Haha Yeah.

I had intended to mention that in the update post as we removed the refresh button in favour of the drag, which is not overly obvious, but it must have slipped my mind...

Oh well, you know now. 

And no worries! Thanks again for the feedback! It really does help!

~Conix :)

#24 Lamashta

Lamashta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 23:50

At least on the invisible invader, it's not allowing a second attack ever from the app unless you move of the square. Never mentioned attacking too fast, just can't attack again.

#25 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 04:34

At least on the invisible invader, it's not allowing a second attack ever from the app unless you move of the square. Never mentioned attacking too fast, just can't attack again.

Try pulling down on the bar to the right. This should refresh the list like Conix states above.

But, it does lock up while titan hunting sometimes. I have to close and reopen the app when this occurs. Won’t let me attack at all. I’m not sure what causes this to happen. I am able to move though. Refreshing doesn’t resolve this.

If I hold down the attack button it wants to auto attack the titan as many times as possible but the timing is off - only attacks one time (rarely more than once). Is it possible to make the delay register and attack at the next opportunity while just holding down the button?

Also, if I attack to early I have to refresh the creature list. Can the titan stay on the list instead of requiring a refresh?

#26 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 October 2019 - 08:20

Not sure why this is happening, will look into it and get back to you when I know whats going on.

But, it does lock up while titan hunting sometimes. I have to close and reopen the app when this occurs. Won’t let me attack at all. I’m not sure what causes this to happen. I am able to move though. Refreshing doesn’t resolve this.

Also not sure why this is happening, What are you doing when it happens? Or are you just titan hunting and it happens randomly? Can you try re-selecting the titan from the action bar and see if that works? Never the less I will look into this and hopefully have a fix for the next update. :)

If I hold down the attack button it wants to auto attack the titan as many times as possible but the timing is off - only attacks one time (rarely more than once). Is it possible to make the delay register and attack at the next opportunity while just holding down the button?

It should already do this. If the button is still held down when the cool down timer expires it should attack again. It is doing this my end. Can you try this again for me? Just keep the button held down through the course of the timer and see what happens? If it continues to ignore your attack I will look into it, but it is working as intended my end.

Also, if I attack to early I have to refresh the creature list. Can the titan stay on the list instead of requiring a refresh?

I did notice this when looking into the cool down issue yesterday and it is already on my list of things to fix :)

Thank you both for the feedback! We will hopefully have a fix for you soon.

~Conix :)

#27 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 17:07

Also not sure why this is happening, What are you doing when it happens? Or are you just titan hunting and it happens randomly? Can you try re-selecting the titan from the action bar and see if that works? Never the less I will look into this and hopefully have a fix for the next update. :)

It should already do this. If the button is still held down when the cool down timer expires it should attack again. It is doing this my end. Can you try this again for me? Just keep the button held down through the course of the timer and see what happens? If it continues to ignore your attack I will look into it, but it is working as intended my end.

It randomly locks up and I cannot attack anything. I tried to move from the tile and refresh. Only fix I can get to work is closing and reopening the app.

Yes, I was holding the button down while this happens. It attempts to attack again but I get the message that I am attacking too soon before the cooldown or that someone else has killed the titan. I have to refresh the sidebar to attack as the titan disappears from the list.

Edited by Tilley10, 17 October 2019 - 17:08.

#28 sohail94

sohail94

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2019 - 02:24

Steamwork Cuirass (Tier 5) (and 4,3,2,1 probably) missing item image - shows blank in AH or equipped.

The three kill logs (Titan,Chests,SEs) are using local time rather than Sever Time? (my local time is BST)

Chest log only has 7 entries compared to 10 in browser(looks like it's only recording 1 entry for each type of chest(wooden,studded etc) and skipping the rest. currently browser shows woodenx2,solid bronzex2,bone inlaidx2 but app has just one of each.

Teleport timer takes a full 50 seconds to refresh (level 175) - ignoring any Temporal Beacon structure or Temporal Shift enhancement.

&nbsp:&nbsp:  appearing at the end of every log message.

Wondering if the Log menu under Quests will be moved over to the "Mailbox" tab where the Inbox is?

#29 kamicazer7

kamicazer7

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 11:35

Steamwork Cuirass (Tier 5) (and 4,3,2,1 probably) missing item image - shows blank in AH or equipped.

The three kill logs (Titan,Chests,SEs) are using local time rather than Sever Time? (my local time is BST)

Chest log only has 7 entries compared to 10 in browser(looks like it's only recording 1 entry for each type of chest(wooden,studded etc) and skipping the rest. currently browser shows woodenx2,solid bronzex2,bone inlaidx2 but app has just one of each.

Teleport timer takes a full 50 seconds to refresh (level 175) - ignoring any Temporal Beacon structure or Temporal Shift enhancement.

&nbsp:&nbsp:  appearing at the end of every log message.

Wondering if the Log menu under Quests will be moved over to the "Mailbox" tab where the Inbox is?

Thank you for lettings us know.

We'll be fixing these issues for the next available build.

Regarding the log menu, we have implemented a temporary version so players can use the feature and test it for now. We're currently implementing a reworked version for better user interaction so logs/mail system will change eventually.

#30 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 06 November 2019 - 12:24

ok, I have a dumb question (not trolling BG, I promise)

Who exactly is Fluffly?  And who might the Jelly Bean Queen be?

*free coffee for goblins at my house tomorrow.... *

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#31 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 November 2019 - 04:45

You may already be aware of this, but I thought I should let you know that Mountain Path and much of Elya still don't load.  There's a black screen with "loading" across the middle, and although you can pan around and find stairways, moving is impossible.  

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#32 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 16 November 2019 - 21:49

yea had same issue

5aZzW0p.png,

#33 kamicazer7

kamicazer7

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 14:23

Thank you for pointing that out.

We're releasing a new app build today and it should be available with the black screen fix, as soon as accepted by android/app stores.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: