25 replies to this topic

#1 iceman66

iceman66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 02:36

Hello Fallen Sword!

It's been some time since a the most influential player(s) vote has been held, so I think it's time to bring it back.  Fallen Sword has been with us for years and has helped many of us cope with the struggles of real life.  There has been all sorts of players that have affected positive (sometimes negative) change to our community.  This is your opportunity to vote.  I think it makes the most since to keep it to one category: current active players that have been influential in Fallen Sword.  Rules below.  If you feel like I need to add anything else, please let me know and I will make the changes.  Thanks and lets bring it back!

* Up to Five (5) votes

* Player votes have to have been active within the last year

* Terminated or suspended players don't count

* You cannot vote for yourself

* A reason for your choice must be provided or your vote(s) won't be counted

* Please follow the format provided below to ensure that your vote can be tallied

Active 

- Player 1 name - Player 1 reason

- Player 2 name - Player 2 reason

- Player 3 name - Player 3 reason

- Player 4 name - Player 4 reason

- Player 5 name - Player 5 reason

Edited by iceman66, 03 May 2021 - 06:56.

#2 iceman66

iceman66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 02:46

Active

PointyHair - Continued work on Fallen Sword helper

Cucubaubau - For being one of the kindest players in game

Boatsnhos - For being the OG of the >1,000,000 stam bank

Undjuvion - For always being positive and helpful in global chat

shindrak - For being one of the, if not the most, well-rounded FS player

Edited by iceman66, 03 May 2021 - 06:51.

#3 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 03 May 2021 - 06:40

How about excluding any banned players from the lists ? - that makes it more .. honest ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#4 iceman66

iceman66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 06:43

How about excluding any banned players from the lists ? - that makes it more .. honest ?

Yup I'm okay with that. We can actually eliminate the inactive piece entirely.  I made some edits.  What do you think now?

Edited by iceman66, 03 May 2021 - 07:03.

#5 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 03 May 2021 - 07:12

Yup I'm okay with that. We can actually eliminate the inactive piece entirely.  I made some edits.  What do you think now?

much better *puts thinking cap on*

1. PointyHair - UFSG - do we need any other reason ? - I think not

2. Cajunb4 - the most generous player in the game IMO

Will do some more thinking ... 

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#6 Mzzery

Mzzery

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 09:36

I will withhold my vote since I honestly feel it is too difficult to pick anyone

og3DxyP.gif

#7 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 03 May 2021 - 13:42

I think ascertaining the most influencial is unlikely to be a new player, how could they have done so much to influence the game, i dont feel anyone who is recognised is gimme gimme attention, they are prob humbled and more trying to allow the fun in, why should all threads be so business like, ill abstain my votes at least for now i think, pondering as i write this....

First thoughts are names like Leos3000, Shindrak and Iceman66 for such vast roles in paramount positions both leadership and activity wise, to some PvP greats like Luisspamer, Moonfrost, StangValle, KitiaraLi, Abhorrence and Mzzery who have shown intense signs of Intellect amongst their prowess and situation handling, to some names that stood out in the past like AndyPearce, Davros81, Bilops, CucuBauBau, AuntBea, TDA, Terraneus and CHMICHELLE in various places and articulated well and forged the way for many, a light for many, Boatsnhos, HOFFA and Josh1404 stand out for setting benchmarks, as do many of the Crab collective formerly known as those from Mischief and Mayhem who have educated FS consistently for a while now, Pardoux always around doing something also, Belaric has had many epic posts of such exquisite intellect and reflectiveness, EpicPiety has made his name known and leading his dynasty, Shardoom was a day to day name for the longest time, PointyHair for his efforts with the Helper which affects most players, Cajunb4 is uber magnanomous, these names are basically a drop in a bowl of water, these are some that I think should be well common to what we see in this thread, i know I am missing MANY UBER names, i shall abstain for now, honourable mentions are no foul tho!

i wish i could write another 25+ names tho my post is becoming, obtuse!

#8 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 03 May 2021 - 13:48

#1 Tilley10:

This guy works hard to improve and give ideas to all aspects of the game. A constant reminder to the cows of any issues. We could all use a friend with his knowledge and vision.

#2 Mzzery:

Always helpful to players new and old. I wouldn't be playing any longer if it wasn't for her and a certain someone else to be mentioned.

#3 MissShiv:

Same as above. Loyal friend, knowledgeable and fierce. Always up for a friendly conversation.

There's a reason quite a few chose her for that little xmas gift vote a few months back. She is the Shiv. Everyone knows her and respects her.

Akita1:

Great founder, honest friend, and always there to help new players, guildmates and old forgetful friends like myself. Can talk to this dude for hours about all sorts of stuff.

#5 iceman66:

The man, the myth, the legend. I've fought wars against you and with you, all in the past and good fun. Here you are still standing as founder of the #1 guild in fallensword. That's like having your own bat signal as an influencer. Good work dude.

Cheers!

Maeh~

#9 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 03 May 2021 - 13:51

I am glad to see Ice's passion flow, there is a rich history here in FS, embrace it and enjoy it!

#10 Thoran

Thoran

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • Badge
  • Spain

Posted 03 May 2021 - 14:57

I haven't seen this in many years, I'm glad I was able top come back to FS since I have so many Friends here. ;)

Active

1Undjuvion - For always being goofy, funny and uplifting

2. BadPenny - Always supportive even after many years away 'sleeping'

3. SOHAIL94 - Very supportive and always has the answers you need, when you need it.

4. TastyTeaze - For their random acts of kindness, a true fellow PvP'r

5. goatboy888 - An old member of mine back when I still held Gauntlet, still to the day a very nice, helpful player to all that they come in contact with.

Honorable mentions:

FrankPeat, Shadow30 and Grumpygrey, for giving me my first home when I decided to leave (abandon/delete) the guild I created when I came to FS, Gauntlet

*edited fonts and colors only

Edited by Thoran, 03 May 2021 - 15:44.

https://i.imgur.com/EZBgk78.gif

[image]https://i.imgur.com/EZBgk78.gif[/image]

I'm also known as @UnoWild

The Wicked Players

#11 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 03 May 2021 - 15:03

I haven't seen this in many years, I'm glad I was able top come back to FS since I have so many Friends here. :-)

Active

1. Undjuvion - For always being goofy, funny and uplifting

2. BadPenny - Always supportive even after many years away 'sleeping'

3. SOHAIL94 - Very supportive and always has the answers you need, when you need it.

4. TastyTeaze - For their random acts of kindness, a true fellow PvP'r

5. goatboy888 - An old member of mine back when I still held Gauntlet, still to the day a very nice, helpful player to all that they come in contact with.

Your name could just as easily be there Thoran, as with Maehdros or Roachikins, glad u mentioned SOHAIL94, def big shoes there, so many names have shaped this culture!

edit: wow, how could i forget BadPenny, super big wig career!

Edited by Undjuvion, 03 May 2021 - 15:04.

#12 Artzik

Artzik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 15:30

1. Pointyhair - For helper
2. Iceman66 - good leader

3. EpicPiety - good leader

4. Leos3000 - wisest man in the game, can think outside of the box.

5. rome115 - most valuable player

+ pretty much everyone that has hanged on in this game

Edited by Artzik, 04 May 2021 - 11:20.

#13 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 May 2021 - 15:40

- chanqua - One of the most underestimated arena players. This player is a genuine Grand Master.

- PointyHair - Unrelenting dedication to the FS community.

- Maehdros - The most influential PvP player of the decade. Dances with wolves.

- SOHAIL94 - Backbone. The foundation or most substantial or sturdiest part of something; firm and resolute character.

- iceman66 - The biggest... snow balls.

#14 Dripz

Dripz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 16:07

-Undjuvion always lightening up someones day. 

-Iceman66 The man with the plan, also a great leader :)

-Nickkc420 GREAT PERSON, HIGHLY HIGHLY RESPECT THIS GUY. If I had a million bucks I'd give him 20$.

-YoteKiller Also another great guy that I respect highly. Wouldn't know much without this guy!

Edited by Dripz, 03 May 2021 - 16:15.

#15 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 May 2021 - 17:23

HI there everyone.

Just removed a bunch of posts that are obviously not in the spirit of the topic. 

Carry on! :)

~ Grim

#16 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 18:08

1. EpicPiety  A great leader and Team player ,i dealt with him before  his leadership and he was a team player and still..

2. iceman66 A great leader also team player not just at FFS even before long time

Both of the above keeping the competition in the game which is very influencing for lots of players.

3. mzzery   Been a friendly player for most of the players for a long while , Game need lots of players like this.

4.Undjuvion  I think everyone knows this  famous Name from FSBOX :) but i know him from long time since i was meeting him in Arena very friendly ,cool and  free drama player.

5.I will keep #5 for multiple names without reason because 5 names unfair for lots of players who were active and around for a while  maybe i dont chat much with them but they have been there for so long and  you can call them top FS players lol

Artzik,aaarnio,Zizzwyly,Dulcharn,Leos3000,Chironex,delver,squirelly,KitiaraLi,Maehdros,

Josh1404,Luisspamer,Clarechiu,Tilley10,Davros81,Seikuken,SuOkWinter,Brinmoth,

AhmadRyyan,Cucubaubau,Aryann...

Pointyhair FSH dev , i dont use it at all but  ofcourse FSHELPER were and still a big thing for players and the game

Edited by shindrak, 04 May 2021 - 14:07.

#17 iceman66

iceman66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 18:33

HI there everyone.

Just removed a bunch of posts that are obviously not in the spirit of the topic. 

Carry on! :)

~ Grim

Thank you BG, we appriciate it :)

#18 Juniorlp

Juniorlp

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 18:58

- Mzzery - Kind person, always nice having a fun chat with her.

- BeastSlayR - Awesome leader and always kind to new players.

- cucubaubau - Free buffs!

- PointyHair - FSH!

- kruz1234 - Kind and wise guy, always give nice advices.

#19 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 03 May 2021 - 21:32

more honourable mentions,,, Chslayer, Baoh, Budro, Cade11, Egami and KingJadie, these players def influenced my game time here at FS as well as MANY others!

#20 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 23:05

Rather than a numerical list which would imply one being more important than another, I will list my choices in alphabetical order.

Clarechiu - Always helpful, supportive and generous - even long after I joined another guild.

Maehdros - Helped me get my start in pvp and especially in gold hitting.  I finally passed my Gloves of Mar on to another.

Mzzery - If you know her, no explanation is needed.  Super selfless and always the life of the party.

Screenshot everything!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: