Photo

Next Roadmap - VOTE NOW!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
192 replies to this topic

Poll: Roadmap Poll (447 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for which ideas you'd like to see implemented first.

1. New Guild-based Medals (170 votes [4.24%])

Percentage of vote: 4.24%

2. *Create New Items for Chests (120 votes [2.99%])

Percentage of vote: 2.99%

3. Improve Secure Trade / Send Item Feature (73 votes [1.82%])

Percentage of vote: 1.82%

4. Add Useful Links to Message (57 votes [1.42%])

Percentage of vote: 1.42%

5. Improve Composing (237 votes [5.91%])

Percentage of vote: 5.91%

6. Guild Conflict Structure (86 votes [2.14%])

Percentage of vote: 2.14%

7. Wiki / Ultimate Fallen Sword Guide Link (74 votes [1.84%])

Percentage of vote: 1.84%

8. *Add New Unique Items and Medals to Guild Conflicts (120 votes [2.99%])

Percentage of vote: 2.99%

9. Make Map Footprints Persistent (75 votes [1.87%])

Percentage of vote: 1.87%

10. Arena Improvements (116 votes [2.89%])

Percentage of vote: 2.89%

11. Make Gold Upgrades Reset at Midnight (Server Time) (170 votes [4.24%])

Percentage of vote: 4.24%

12. Improve the Attack Player interface (48 votes [1.20%])

Percentage of vote: 1.20%

13. Improve the Backpack Interface (220 votes [5.48%])

Percentage of vote: 5.48%

14. Improve Quick Buff (118 votes [2.94%])

Percentage of vote: 2.94%

15. Improve Auto-Fragmenting (128 votes [3.19%])

Percentage of vote: 3.19%

16. Add Direct Link From Forum To Player Profile (54 votes [1.35%])

Percentage of vote: 1.35%

17. Add Top Rated Section for Titan Hunters and Super-Elite Slayer (94 votes [2.34%])

Percentage of vote: 2.34%

18. Increase Avatar Image Max Size and Character Bio Max Limit (107 votes [2.67%])

Percentage of vote: 2.67%

19. Improve Hellforging (200 votes [4.98%])

Percentage of vote: 4.98%

20. Add New Player List for Mentors (68 votes [1.69%])

Percentage of vote: 1.69%

21. Improve Guild Chat (119 votes [2.97%])

Percentage of vote: 2.97%

22. Re-design Diamond Medal Artwork (57 votes [1.42%])

Percentage of vote: 1.42%

23. Improve Quest Book (125 votes [3.11%])

Percentage of vote: 3.11%

24. Improve Marketplace (101 votes [2.52%])

Percentage of vote: 2.52%

25. *Improve the PvP Ladder (91 votes [2.27%])

Percentage of vote: 2.27%

26. Fallen Sword Point Vault (Bank) (110 votes [2.74%])

Percentage of vote: 2.74%

27. Improved Item Compare (90 votes [2.24%])

Percentage of vote: 2.24%

28. Invite to Guild Button (81 votes [2.02%])

Percentage of vote: 2.02%

29. Hide Perfect (62 votes [1.54%])

Percentage of vote: 1.54%

30. Change PvP Ladder hits to not be bountyable (112 votes [2.79%])

Percentage of vote: 2.79%

31. Improve Top Rated (89 votes [2.22%])

Percentage of vote: 2.22%

32. Buff Marketplace (196 votes [4.88%])

Percentage of vote: 4.88%

33. Make new players exempt from Guild Conflicts (102 votes [2.54%])

Percentage of vote: 2.54%

34. Extract All (102 votes [2.54%])

Percentage of vote: 2.54%

35. Improve Secure Trade (81 votes [2.02%])

Percentage of vote: 2.02%

36. Improve View Creature Popup (70 votes [1.74%])

Percentage of vote: 1.74%

37. Improve Auction Notification Messages (90 votes [2.24%])

Percentage of vote: 2.24%

Vote

#181 firewall31

firewall31

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 18:26

I voted for the pvp ladder improvements .new items maybe will give a reason to get on the ladder again.i know many people have stated that the value of the items we get with tokens has seriously gone down.and i know that will happen again if we are given new items to make with tokens. so what about maybe adding some kind of potions that can only be made with pvp tokens.less likely for those to drop in value as long as they are potions worth getting on the ladder for

Edited by firewall31, 14 October 2013 - 18:26.

#182 dogness

dogness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 23:10

I know.. I KNOW.. I know people have suggested this.. can we please... PLEASE... have a vote for gold stolen medals.. name it the thief medal... It would make pvp more enticing and the bounty board would see more bounties.. people buy more tickets which is more gold/fsp into the sink.. and fights against inflation... 

I voted for a few things here and I love that we can vote on what updates we would like to see.. keep up the fantastic work :D

#183 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 23:39

I know.. I KNOW.. I know people have suggested this.. can we please... PLEASE... have a vote for gold stolen medals.. name it the thief medal... It would make pvp more enticing and the bounty board would see more bounties.. people buy more tickets which is more gold/fsp into the sink.. and fights against inflation...

I voted for a few things here and I love that we can vote on what updates we would like to see.. keep up the fantastic work :D

How would you prevent abuse? Could you have 2 folks with hidden coffer trading hits? Sure you will lose gold every hit but people pay arms and legs for chests locations.

#184 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 00:27

After 10 pages and lots of stuff evolving from the page 1 can we get a revision? Maybe the top ones voted on or new discussion on specific ones?

I wanted to ask a couple things,,,

Medals,,, there was a lot of discussion about it. As Hoof said some can be retro and others do not have info that can be tracked or something. Whatever it is if some can go back to the start I would like to see it work this way,, same with top rated and other additions mentioned here and so if it would take longer to release a full update going all the way to the beginning that would be pretty cool IMO and I think a choice for that would vote high. 

Other stuff has been brought up too a pvp medal would be neat too.

Lots of ideas could be combined into one update with a timeframe for that instead. As well as the roadmap already out of content and suff. 

#185 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 00:57

How would you prevent abuse? Could you have 2 folks with hidden coffer trading hits? Sure you will lose gold every hit but people pay arms and legs for chests locations.

whats wrong with ppl abusing it bcz the chances of stealing all the gold in one hit is rare even then a ton of the gold will leave the game

#186 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:55

whats wrong with ppl abusing it bcz the chances of stealing all the gold in one hit is rare even then a ton of the gold will leave the game

Wow. Ok. Can't really argue with that. Your ok with the abuse. Very impressive medal. I thought the medals were to represent remarkable achievement. Can't think of any medal that easily abusable but if you want your easy button, there it is. Some may argue buying SE or chest location is abuse but at the very least, people (sellers) benefit. And probably near impossible to get to ruby as quickly as trading gold.

#187 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:52

Wow. Ok. Can't really argue with that. Your ok with the abuse. Very impressive medal. I thought the medals were to represent remarkable achievement. Can't think of any medal that easily abusable but if you want your easy button, there it is. Some may argue buying SE or chest location is abuse but at the very least, people (sellers) benefit. And probably near impossible to get to ruby as quickly as trading gold.

every medal easy to get if u have the fsp/gold for it

#188 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:02

I'd not necessarily agree with that. Some are easier than others to "buy", yes - but more than a few still require the "hard yards" to achieve..

Edited by Pardoux, 15 October 2013 - 03:02.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#189 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:10

Not as easy as what your suggesting. I guess it depends on tiers. What would you suggest to make for each level?

#190 MSCruz

MSCruz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:26

Maybe it's too late to suggest something, but the more I play the game, more I see something that should be improved. For example, in the auction house when you order by current bid first appears the lowest bids in FSP then the ones in gold. Maybe they should appear in relative value, because there is a relationship between FSP and gold. Which value to choose? Maybe that from the marketplace, or the value from the upgrade (1 FSP for 50000 gold) or even the real value of an FSP in gold. The point is to make it easy to evaluate an item without having to see all auction pages of some filter.

Also, there should be some way to sell/buy complete sets (provided by the game) or even filter by complete sets instead of identifying each item of a set one by one.

dilbert-input.png?resize=538%2C241

"There's no such thing as constructive criticism" by Tony Schwartz for Harvard Business Review

#191 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:35

Maybe it's too lateto suggest something, but the more I play the game, more I see something that should be improved. For example, in the auction house when you order by current bid first appears the lowest bids in FSP then the ones in gold. Maybe they should appear in relative value, because there is a relationship between FSP and gold. Which value to choose? Maybe that from the marketplace, or the value from the upgrade (1 FSP for 50000 gold) or even the real value of an FSP in gold. The point is to make it easy to evaluate an item without having to see all auction pages of some filter.

I like the gold filter just fine :)

#192 dogness

dogness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 13:39

abuse wouldnt be an issue.. who cares.. people abuse gvg.. people abuse super elites... in every aspect of the game abuse will always be there... remember titan stride?... even if people "abuse" you still dont steal 100% of gold dropped.. anyone abusing this will only help bring down inflation 

#193 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 23:02

Thank you to everyone who voted on the roadmap. I'm going to be putting together a schedule for the updates tomorrow based on this :D

Cheers,

hoof

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: