#2 Emperor Sidd

Emperor Sidd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 09 March 2022 - 04:46

From the TOS:

Competitions

Player run competitions that include, but are not limited to, lotteries, quizzes, or draws that require payment for entry are not permitted. Some of our Sites have official free to enter competitions, any competition other than these are considered against our rules and no loses incurred by participating in these illegal competitions will be reimbursed by Hunted Cow Studios Ltd.

#3 BMachine

BMachine

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 March 2022 - 07:22

so whats up with those avi raffles? seem to be going on for a week now and no bans/ mutes?

Edited by Guest1, 10 March 2022 - 13:24.

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 March 2022 - 10:25

so whats up with revisers raffles? seem to be going on for a week now and no bans/ mutes?

Hi there.

What raffles? Nothing has been reported. Have to you contacted Support or PMed someone like myself about it? I've seen him auctioning avatars but that's it.

~ Grim

#5 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 09 March 2022 - 16:52

so whats up with ************ raffles? seem to be going on for a week now and no bans/ mutes?

It's not recommended to bring light to peoples names like this. This is also against the rules. I'd recommend taking BG's advise and PMing him or submitting a ticket.

I've seen the raffles but I thought they were freebees. You got an entry for simply sending him a message and you got additional if you bid on any avatars. I guess a wise man could argue this isn't "free" but an added perk but I thought this was within the rules. Maybe i am wrong though.

I certainly wouldn't consider this gambling by any means though. Merely a chance at buy one get one free at best. There is no detriment, just a little added fun for bidders.

I've seen many people run these programs with no problems on their AH.

Edited by EpicPiety, 09 March 2022 - 16:58.

#6 BMachine

BMachine

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 March 2022 - 13:21

he was advertising 20 FSP entries to win lifetime avis a random craft skeletal set he brought from me and 30 FSP :P i didnt bother sending a ticket because it was massively promoted over a prolonged time. I thought it was not against the rules based off his 2nd raffle :P hence the post. I thought i was onto something but a quick reminder of the TnCs was all i needed lol. Sorry for mentioning his name in the post i wont mention a name in forums again.

#7 BMachine

BMachine

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 March 2022 - 13:22

I wont use the :P emoji either, makes me sound dumber.

#8 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 10 March 2022 - 13:38

No need for an apology it's all good. Just wanted to expand on it. Didn't see him advertising that, but I assume that would be unacceptable.

I don't think HCS has anyone constantly monitoring biographies, FS/Shout boxes and Avatars. They will handle them as they see them but they rely on the players often to report.

#9 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 March 2022 - 14:39

I don't think HCS has anyone constantly monitoring biographies, FS/Shout boxes and Avatars. They will handle them as they see them but they rely on the players often to report.

Uh, no. That would be an impossible task. That's why the report functions exist! :D

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: