Photo

Another solo content idea : non-crafting dailies.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:41

so there are profession dailies for artisan points, and dungeons dailies but that are not worth doing.

Why don't we put in non-profession dailies, where in a player would have to kill different creatures of different levels and so on...

It should be divide per 10 levels. or 5 levels.

The amount of artisan point available should be as same as obtainable by doing every profession related daily.

Maybe the quest can be divided faction wise?

the crimson.

treefolk

midgies etc

or divided area wise? each new area will have a quest giver , which would ask you to kill the enemies of that area and surrounding it.

who knows, there are a lot of option to do so.

So , every 5 levels you get a new daily quest, from each quest giver, which can be faction based or area based.

Still thinking about new signature

previously:

youtube channel! >> Xpwaste Eldevin 

twitch stream!   >> Xpwaste_Eldevin

PVP is what i like. make it worthwhile!

#2 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:24

There are already dailies like that.  But unlike crafting dailies, you only get gold/prestige/reputation bags for these.

#3 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:35

oh? 

add artisan to those? ;/

previously:

#4 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:09

There are 5 faction quests x 2 quests each, all dailies.  So still nowhere near the amount of crafting dailies. And the rewards suck too.

#5 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:57

Have been doing those daily for a long time now. Just to get the achievement pts, lol

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#6 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:04

I know like everything about the game, cuz i've been playing it so long, and i didnt knew this. wow it must be very bad rewards right now :P

psst add artisan awards to them it'll be simple and easy and would keep atleast 10 more people interested logging in daily.:3

previously:

#7 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:09

What I don't understand is, a level 35-45 daily bag contains 4-7 artisan points.  Average of 5.5 points, or 9 bags for 1 flake.

A similar level prestige bag contains the same amount of prestige.  Yet it doesn't take 50, or even 500 points for the vanity.  It takes 20,500 prestige for 1 full set of vanities.

So for level 45 flakes, you need 120 flakes (80 jewelry + weapon + shield + throwing + helm), or 1,080 level 10 daily bags.

For 1 full set of vanities, you need 20,500 prestige, or 3,727 bags.  And since equipment sets are worth infinitely more than vanities, only the dailies where you don't get artisan points will be used to gain prestige.  

If the prestige bags were worth getting on dailies that don't give artisan bags, I'd do them T_T

But I'm not going to spend 6 months, spending 3 hours everyday, just to get new vanities.

I have better things to do than spend 6 x 30 x 3 = 540 hours just to look cool in a game.

Edited by Alteration, 02 June 2014 - 12:11.

#8 HolyGhost

HolyGhost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 15:52

i support this, they need more things for non-crafters to do, i wanna kill stuff and get rewards for it other than a prestige bag and have to do the math like alt said

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: