#61 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 December 2016 - 19:04

Like I said. ALL of the items have 10 Temporal Shift. It's fine. It won't be changing. And, as has been pointed out, pretty tough to get.

I see the rune has been changed to +2/+2 to match the lower level item so that's good ...

BUT

All the 4 items in my post that didn't show Temporal Shift (Armour / Rune / Shield / War Hammer) on them still aren't showing that, despite your saying it's now changed ??

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#62 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 19:12

Many thanks out so far to Pardoux so far for some great Community info. 

#63 Spider0007

Spider0007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 19:38

His post points out which Epic HAS Temporal Shift. Not it's value. Those numbers are for the Stam and XP gain.

I obviously misunderstood his post. Thank you for the clarification.

And thanks Pardoux for the info!

Edited by Spider0007, 06 December 2016 - 19:38.

#64 Cswizzle

Cswizzle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 01:52

ugh, i got so excited for the lvl 575 new weapon but it requires 2 pails of milk instead of 1??????? AGH my dreams have been crushed, also first time on the forums, this place is cool, I actually have people to talk to :P

#65 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 December 2016 - 09:58

All the 4 items in my post that didn't show Temporal Shift (Armour / Rune / Shield / War Hammer) on them still aren't showing that, despite your saying it's now changed ??

But I didn't say they had had it added. I've edited my reply to be clearer. Not all of them need the Enhancement.

ugh, i got so excited for the lvl 575 new weapon but it requires 2 pails of milk instead of 1??????? AGH my dreams have been crushed, also first time on the forums, this place is cool, I actually have people to talk to tongue.png

Sorry but that makes the item comparable to the TKP for other epics of it's level.

#66 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 13:54

Tainted sets either are in chests or are bought..I see the boots are now 1500 fsp and I have never found a chest in the higher levels, heck I`ve found 1 chest on my own since chests started. Please change this for the higher levels,,,,,thanks RED

#67 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 December 2016 - 14:36

There's nothing to change. Chests have a chance to spawn in ANY Realm. High or low.

#68 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 14:39

I believe if you ck the chest logs you will se very few if any found in the higher levels>>>over 2600..thanks

#69 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 December 2016 - 14:40

Does not change the fact that they can spawn in any realm.

~ Grim

#70 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 15:02

Here`s the thing Grim>>>we have no reason to walk the higher areas other than our hunts>>No se`s, very few quests now etc. I am aware that the se`s are put where they can be reached by most but I think we need some incentives to  "Walk" the higher areas if there are chest located "spawn" there.. 

#71 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 December 2016 - 16:13

Sure. New high level SEs are one of my priorities in the New Year, along with plugging in quests. Time is a bit of a crunch at the moment.

~ Grim

#72 eagleeyezz

eagleeyezz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 17:24

i thought with recipes there is a -100 level cap to learn these?

#73 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 December 2016 - 17:25

i thought with recipes there is a -100 level cap to learn these?

Not always. Often, but not for these.

#74 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 December 2016 - 19:55

Tainted sets either are in chests or are bought..I see the boots are now 1500 fsp and I have never found a chest in the higher levels, heck I`ve found 1 chest on my own since chests started. Please change this for the higher levels,,,,,thanks RED

I've found 30 chests in realms from high to low whilst SE hunting and normal hunting. Not a single location was paid for.

They're out there, ya just gotta do a lot of walking or be very lucky to find 'em ....

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#75 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 December 2016 - 20:40

Love the new epics!

Regarding the ring, are the stats wrong as they are now? For one, there is only +90 armor stat and +1350 attack (total of 1440 stat points which is way below even common items at that level). I know the crafting bonus will boost these but it's still very low by epic standards.

Also there is only +3 stamina and xp gain on it. The Nutcracker ring for level 900 has +4 on both. Hopefully the stats on the Hunted Cow ring were a mistake because otherwise there's no real incentive to invent it!

#76 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:54

Regarding the ring, are the stats wrong as they are now? For one, there is only +90 armor stat and +1350 attack (total of 1440 stat points which is way below even common items at that level). I know the crafting bonus will boost these but it's still very low by epic standards.

Also there is only +3 stamina and xp gain on it.

Whoops. Missed a 0 on the Armour. Fixed. Thanks for the heads up. Stam and XP are correct.

#77 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 13:15

Whoops. Missed a 0 on the Armour. Fixed. Thanks for the heads up. Stam and XP are correct.

Does the ring have temporal shift then? Or something else about it?

Perhaps it is very good for the arena? I wouldn't have a clue, you might as well ask your dog for an incite into that. You would get as much knowledge on the arena as I could provide. :P

#78 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 15:22

you might as well ask your dog for an incite into that.

Do I take it your dog is a rottweiler?

;)

#79 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 December 2016 - 16:11

All the Epics and recipes have been added to the Ultimate Fallen Sword Guide.

~ Grim

#80 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 00:53

grim can you add to the guide where you can find the crystaline drops i know there chests but which chests the guide doesnt say

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: