• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Riche

Riche

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 09:46

Hi everyone , just wanted to say I'm enjoying the game, yes it is suffering teething problems just like every other game does, but I have played games that suffer worse problems that have been out for years, I have submitted a ticket for yesterday op where the power points went down a lot , and today's event is not registering the point's I have earned, but I would still say good game :)

#42 ChristianHick

ChristianHick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 22:55

Thx Newt

#43 Newt Chromium

Newt Chromium

• WG Cells Staff
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 20:26

Hey there Riche! Welcome to the forums. :)

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the game. You've definitely made the right call with reaching out to player support, though! Hopefully we'll be able to get everything sorted out quickly for you.

WG Cells Community Manager

#44 inderekt

inderekt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 04:37

Hi all!

I'm Derek and I go by the handle, inderekt.  I hail from the United States in the Greater Nashville, Tennessee area.  I just download this game about a week ago and am truly enjoying it.  I've already made friends and joined an alliance.  They have been immensely helpful.  I'm glad to have stumbled upon this gem.

#45 xXGhostriderXx

xXGhostriderXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 14:51

xX_Ghost_Rider_Xx here region bravo1 long time gamer and former wiki editor for Evony wiki ive tried alot of games and this one has great potential if it keeps on the track of giving the players an equal playing feild etc I look forward to seeing the game progress and be a part of tbe developments.
Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: