Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2016 - 16:42

Hi all,

We've just fixed an issue with the Daily Quests that give Component Inventory slots whereby they, well..., didn't :)

Note if you submitted a ticket about the Daily Quest issue, you will now have the Component Slot added to your game account.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 16:52

Thanks

I mised out on 2 Component Inventory slots from two different quests and now I have them.

#3 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 October 2016 - 17:12

sorry for hijacking thread but its of a similar nature..

ive had 2 quests where i gained max ally slot,  i completed both of them and not sure where they are meant to show up, but i cant find them.. i had 32 before and still shows as 30/32 ( figure is on bio as i use fsh )

cheers

leefy :)

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 October 2016 - 17:57

sorry for hijacking thread but its of a similar nature..

ive had 2 quests where i gained max ally slot,  i completed both of them and not sure where they are meant to show up, but i cant find them.. i had 32 before and still shows as 30/32 ( figure is on bio as i use fsh )

cheers

leefy :)

That is working correctly. The Helper is probably looking at the upgrade from the upgrade page. These rewards do not display there as they are above that cap.

#5 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 18:22

Thanks for the info BG. A lot of people have been asking about that. If I can remember where, I'll quote you there.

#6 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 October 2016 - 18:47

Sure thing. :)

#7 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 21:19

If some1 got a DQ which should reward them with component slot and according to their upgrade page they have not received any extras, should they post a ticket or what? Thanks. Not my personal issue (as I got only one LE DQ so far) but still worth a mention I believe.

Edited by vlkfenrir, 27 October 2016 - 21:19.

#8 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 22:05

If some1 got a DQ which should reward them with component slot and according to their upgrade page they have not received any extras, should they post a ticket or what? Thanks. Not my personal issue (as I got only one LE DQ so far) but still worth a mention I believe.

Think post #1 and #4 answer that? 

I'll pm in game.

#9 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:40

These rewards are not shown on the upgrade page as they are above and beyond those caps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: