Photo

Fleshy's Emporium (temporarily closed), (vanity/department 7 open)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Cupidchaos

Cupidchaos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 22:42

Hello, I'm Fleshcontainer. 
To the valued customer; I must NOT edit the second post (which contains information on receipts, refunds , deals and discounts.) because altering it at any time would mean I the vendor, will be questioned as dishonest; when dealing with important matters such as refunds. If a refund or offer is to be claimed a specific way and the second post is altered then it may be observed as untrustworthy, unreliable and foul activity.

All prices (all products & employee rates) are subject to change. Deals & Discounts can be temporarily unavailable (and will be visible under Important Updates) but the second post and the deals themselves will never change.

Important Updates:

Buying: small to large amounts of EP daily. My daily limit is 105 gold = 35ep, please contact me here to schedule a meeting.

NOW Hiring: 3-5 foragers, 2-3 farmers, 1-3 fishers, 1-3 butchers and 2-3 smugglers. Contact me here, send me a private message or in-game if you are interested. No level required. All employees are freelance; so you can focus on other things and not just this job.

Current Employee Rates:  (reserved)

Currently Unavailable Departments:  #7 ,8 &9.

Currently Unavailable Deals & Discounts: #12 for food and refined mats. #13, 14 & 15.

Current Limit Per Customer;

Orders: 
Refined items-200 (x3=600)
Cooked food-100 (x3=300)
Potions-300 (x3=900)
Orders Per Day: three; with discounts where applicable.

Closed Departments & Discounts:

Spoiler

Departments: 

1. Rare Unusual Materials: Available

Ethereal:
Jute-x63=126g, or 2g/ea
Flax-x27=81g, or 3g/ea

Animal Pelts:
Ragged-x36=72g, or 2g/ea
Resilient-x77=231g, or 3g/ea

Robust-x31=155ep, or 5ep/ea
Hearty-x15=150ep, or 10ep/ea

Unblemished Quartz:
Amethyst-x55=110g, or 2g/ea
Aventurine-x51=153g, or 3g/ea

Citrine-x7=35g, or 5g/ea

Forest Items:
Twisted Pynwood-x
Gnarled Lithistle-x30=90g, or 3g/ea

Knotted Elmore-x14=140ep, or 10ep/ea

Pure & Dense:
Pure Copper-x38=76g, or 2g/ea
Dense Copper-x66=132g, or 2g/ea
Pure Bronze-x83=498ep, or 6ep/ea
Dense Bronze-x100=300g, or 3g/ea

Pure Iron-x19=171ep, or 9ep/ea
Dense Iron-x27=243ep, or 9ep/ea
Pure Silver-x31=310ep, or 10ep/ea
Dense Silver-x23=184ep, or 8ep/ea

Other:
Lesser Elemental Flake-x7=14ep, or 2ep/ea
Infernal Flake-x5=250ep, or 50ep/ea

Remnants:
Unity Rems-x8=40ep, or 5ep/ea

2. Refined Materials: 

Spoiler

3. Artisan:
Spoiler

5. Cooked Food: 
Spoiler

6. Potions:

lvl.40+
Spoiler

lvl.20+
Spoiler

Spoiler

7. Aesthetic: 
150ep/ea, unless on sale. Can be reserved (please renew once a month):

yellow bunny feet
white jumper-x2
white bunny ears
pink paper hat -sale=40ep
purple & yellow paper hat -sale=40ep
green bunny ears
green bunny top

10. Wholesale: limit 2 orders per customer.

Meat Section: Open to the public
Spoiler

Animal hide: Open to the public 

Spoiler

Potion Section:

Membership & Invite only *check you mail in-game or forum private messages if you are a merchant.

Spoiler

Smuggled Goods: soon
Regular Goods: soon
Gems: soon

Edited by Cupidchaos, 07 June 2019 - 19:09.

#2 Cupidchaos

Cupidchaos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 22:53

Receipts & Refunds:

Receipts are good to keep track of purchases and for the vendor to keep track of sales. Receipts must remain unedited by both parties in order to receive refund. The receipt is your order form; to cancel your order, please reply to your receipt (your first post where you made the order). To request a refund where it is available; please reply to your receipt and DON'T edit your order. Your receipt must match mine and must have all items to receive full refund. You will have 30 minutes for a full refund after purchase, provided that you return the traded items in your receipt. When the trade is completed please edit your receipt by adding *completed* anywhere in your post. My receipt will remain unedited for at least 24 hours.

Deals & Discounts:

1. If I mess up your order: then your next order will be 50% off total price. Current limit: 500 items. (can't be stacked with any other deal)

2. Trade 21 smuggled anything: (including coal) to receive 25% off the total price of your order.(Cannot be stacked with any other deal)

3. Trade 33 smuggled Bananas: to receive 50% off the total price of your order. (can be stacked with Odd Numbers deal & End of the month deal.)

4. +__$/odd/#__: Odd Numbers after a specific quantity discount. Appears in the potion rates section. (example: lvl.48 health elixirs, order 63= 210g + 75s/odd) *Can be stacked with weekend offer.

5. Weekend Offer: Order from Friday-Sunday EST (eastern standard time) to receive 25% off the total price of your order. (stacks with odd numbers discount)

6. End Of The Month: Mystery Clearance Package. Contains 50-100 RANDOM potions & food. Only three are available, once a month, and costs 7g. To obtain it, just be one of the first three to order it at any time on the last day of every month. *please keep in mind that the items inside are totally random. (can be stacked with deal #3)

7. Trade 100 void mushrooms & 200 stickleback for 21g off or worth of lvl.12 potions and under: (can't stack with any other offer) Please include the exact amount of items you have available for trade in your order.

8. Trade Crafted lvl.1-8 HP, MP & STA for lvl.16 HP, MP & STA: Potions have to match the price of the ones you're trading. Please Include the exact amount in your order. (can't stack with any other offer)

9. +Qty/free/#__: specific quantity of food or potions free after the purchase of a specific amount of food or potions. (cannot be stacked with any other offer)

10. Elixir Weekend: Friday-Sunday EST ONLY.
lvl.20 Minor Healing Power Elixir-1g/10
lvl.24 (melee, ranged, magic)Elixir-2g/10
lvl.36 Small Healing Power Elixir- 2g/10
lvl.42 (melee, magic, ranged)Elixir- 5g/10
limit 150 items per customer.(cannot be stack with any other deal)

11. Trade Crafted lvl.1-24 potions for lvl.1-32 potions, of equal value: Please include the exact amount in your order. (cannot be stacked with any other offer).

12. Weekend Dailies Deal: underlined products have a dailies deal underneath. Can't be stacked with any other offer. Limit of 2 orders from the same product.

13. Dungeon Delvers Deal: Wednesday EST only. 30 foods & 30 potions already prepared and in-stock. choose from what's available in the departments section. It's 10%off total. Can't be stacked with any other offer. Limit 1 order per customer.

14. Wednesday, No Refund Discount: Find me in-game at The Shady Stein; from 10:AM -2PM EST. I'm the dancing purple sea monster. Orders must be at least 300 items, to receive 75%off the total price. Orders must be refined materials, food or potions. (can't be stacked with any other offer)

15. Trapper's Village Cafe: Friday-Sunday, find me in-game at Trapper's Village from 11:AM-4PM EST. 50 foods & 50 potions already prepared and in stock. Choose from what's available in the departments section. it's 10%off total price. Can be stacked with deal # 3 & 5. (10%off +25%off + 50% off = 85%off.)

*All Deals & Discounts (unless specified) NOT available with rare unusual components/mats, artisan, Large Elixirs, affordable equipment set, aesthetics, departments 8 & 9.

Baskets & Sacks:
Please bring your own sack and basket. 
Free Basket with the purchase of 30 pure, dense, unblemished, ethereal, animal pelt, or forest item of the same kind.

#3 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 23:19

Love the dedication to this page, well done for your effort, I give you 2 likes if I could

R.I.P Ichiko my beautiful, sweet rabbit  :(

#4 xXxDaisyxXx

xXxDaisyxXx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 16:03

i give my blessings to this thread, anyways i  see youre looking for smugglers. i can deliver all smuggled goods except foragables and coal, unless you have a great demand for coal

#5 Cupidchaos

Cupidchaos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 22:55

Love the dedication to this page, well done for your effort, I give you 2 likes if I could

Thank you :]

#6 Cupidchaos

Cupidchaos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 23:03

i give my blessings to this thread, anyways i  see youre looking for smugglers. i can deliver all smuggled goods except foragables and coal, unless you have a great demand for coal

Thank you for offering your services! 

#7 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 18:12

Hey I got some free smuggled Tuna and Bass you can have to help out your business since I'm doing fishing on an alt.  :D

R.I.P Ichiko my beautiful, sweet rabbit  :(

#8 Cupidchaos

Cupidchaos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:16

Hey I got some free smuggled Tuna and Bass you can have to help out your business since I'm doing fishing on an alt.  :D

That's a very kind offer. Sorry I haven't been online in a while to notice it. Free is nice but, instead allow me to calculate future discounts for you, or at least let me pay you, especially if you have full stacks. I can pay you in gold, or food & potions of equal value. Expect a friend request from me in-game, I think that's the best way to meet you for this and future trades.

#9 Cupidchaos

Cupidchaos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 03:16

Update:

shop will be temporarily closed for 2 weeks; I'm currently working on employee rates and price adjustments. If you see an item in the vanity section that you want but can't afford it right now, you may reserve it. Doesn't cost anything to reserve, but please renew the reservation once a month, if you still want the item. 

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: