2 replies to this topic

#1 CWB

CWB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 00:59

Hi.

I lean back away from my monitor, and normally run 1600x1200 resolution if I can or close to it, thats the max for my old monitor. I want the max res for my monitor of course so games look as good as they can, but the problem is my old eyes and not being so up close to my monitor makes it hard to read in game chat fonts and in game UI fonts. Does anyone know if there is a way to change the font size in game? Not only of the chat but of the font size in the UI windows too? Is there a slash command or something? Thanks in advanced.

#2 Librian

Librian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 13:01

You definately can change some of them, rly depends what game are you playing :) 

fizzsig_zps9cbcae53.png

Want a signature or avi like mine? If yes, than visit my shop! :)

My avi/signature shop: http://tinyurl.com/oqr6cqr

#3 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 18 December 2014 - 13:09

This "Graphics" forum is for posts regarding making things like avatars. Your issue would better be placed in the forum for the game you're inquiring about. If you reply with which game it is, someone might be able to assist you (and perhaps a mod can then move it into the appropriate game forum).

If it's one of the browser-based games (not a Java one), you can try simply increasing the font size in your browser. "CTRL +" will increase font size in most browsers, or also "CTRL and scroll mouse wheel" does it. But if we know for sure which game, there might be a better answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: