Genevieve's Newbie GIVEAWAY

• Please log in to reply
1249 replies to this topic

#21 gothador_mrpointy

gothador_mrpointy
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2005 - 18:40

So how dose this work will we have to meet up and trade for something an how do we newbies know this isnt a scam?? :?:

You will indeed need to meet up to trade. In this case everything is free, but for future reference I will treat this as if she was asking money:

Since you are not a supporter I assume you do not posses the secure trade gold skill. This means you will have to drop the money on the floor so your tradingpartner can pick it up. Assuming she has secure trade she can put the items into your inventory directly. If she doesn't she will have to drop the items so you can pick them up.
It is wise to have some form of real-time communication for this, like an instant messaging program (yahoo, msn, icq) or you can use the private conversation option of the irc chat.
You know this is almost certainly not a scam since the person selling is in an established cult and has a reputation herself. Scamming you would mean that noone will wish to risk trading with her for quite a while.

But, this is a freebie giveaway ;) So store the above text in your memory and just happily hop along to the location she gives you. She'll dump the items off using secure trade without you having to do anything else. Except saying 'thank you' of course ;)

#22 gothador_blackdragon

gothador_blackdragon
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2005 - 23:24

dont know why he didnt ask me in the first place if this was a scam.

#23 gothador_genevieve

gothador_genevieve
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2005 - 04:09

So how dose this work will we have to meet up and trade for something an how do we newbies know this isnt a scam?? :?:

You know this is almost certainly not a scam since the person selling is in an established cult and has a reputation herself. Scamming you would mean that noone will wish to risk trading with her for quite a while.

But, this is a freebie giveaway ;) So store the above text in your memory and just happily hop along to the location she gives you. She'll dump the items off using secure trade without you having to do anything else. Except saying 'thank you' of course ;)

I have a reputation? :shock: Really? How'd that happen!?

Anyways greendragon6, MrPointy is right. Why would anyone try to scam newbies... when its a freebie GIVEAWAY :wink: and remember what he wrote.. it will be useful in the future. Now do you want something? :wink: :D

#24 kranerian

kranerian

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 19:30

err.... what exactly does vial of anger do?

#25 gothador_greendragon

gothador_greendragon
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2005 - 01:40

is there anyway i can get creature locat for free or if some one can give me one plz an tnx u

#26 gothador_blackdragon

gothador_blackdragon
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2005 - 02:07

uhh why didnt you ask me before coming out here. :evil: creautre locate is a skill. i dont know how much it cost check the gow.
p.s. your doing this to piss me off arnt you. :evil: :evil: :evil:

#27 gothador_craymore

gothador_craymore
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2005 - 03:44

Sweet Lady, Do you happen to still have the long sword? If you do might I ask you to grant it to me.
Thank you.

#28 gothador_genevieve

gothador_genevieve
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2005 - 05:21

Sweet Lady, Do you happen to still have the long sword? If you do might I ask you to grant it to me.
Thank you.

Yes I do...and its now yours... I'll find you in a few minutes :D :wink:

Boys boys.. play nice now.... Creature Locate costs 7500 gp's. Buy it at 4,15 in the Gothador Realm.

#29 gothador_queentna

gothador_queentna
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2005 - 05:24

Thats my girl.... look how knowledgeable she is...

*me walks away proudly...

#30 gothador_genevieve

gothador_genevieve
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2005 - 05:58

:D :wink:

#31 gothador_genevieve

gothador_genevieve
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2005 - 06:05

Thank you.

My personal messanger dropped it off :wink: If your online when you get it... Thank him... not me :D

#32 gothador_blackdragon

gothador_blackdragon
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2005 - 21:14

hey you ever known dragons to play nice. let alone play all together. mind you we do have fun. its just not your let go for a strool in the forest fun. :twisted:

#33 erathirea

erathirea

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 21:24

ammy of power is needed for blender aint it?

#34 gothador_blackdragon

gothador_blackdragon
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2005 - 21:42

i think so. sounds like it would be. if u dont mind me answering

#35 erathirea

erathirea

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 21:47

i think so. sounds like it would be. if u dont mind me answering

i guess ur replying to me....

if so, it probably is, i was too lazy 2 check the guide for once.

#36 gothador_genevieve

gothador_genevieve
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2005 - 01:58

Yes it is.. i used it :P

I have to update the list again.. like right now :wink:

#37 gothador_chris123

gothador_chris123
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2005 - 18:40

hello can I have a large sword please? thank you!!

#38 gothador_trisha

gothador_trisha
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2005 - 15:35

Hi blackdragon6 I was wondering if you were still getting me the Raknoc eyeball :?:

#39 gothador_genevieve

gothador_genevieve
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2005 - 00:59

Hey Chris123.. I Pm'd you...

Trisha.. this is a post for people who want items from me, Pm Blackdragon6 and you'll get everything worked out with him about the eye.

#40 gothador_blackdragon

gothador_blackdragon
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2005 - 22:36

woops been so bussy with this dang pearl steeler i havent had time to give it to you yet. see geneveive your not the only one whos nice to just give away stuff and help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: