BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 February 2019 - 17:43

Hi there Everyone.

Darksun Dragons are rarely encountered, preferring sleep the year away in desolate lands and caves far from those who would hunt them. However during the rare celestial eclipse known as the Darksun, these Dragons awaken and migrate in huge numbers from their hidden haunts descending upon the populated lands to feed in an orgy of fire and blood before returning to their dark hidden homes. This year, the mighty Darksun Destroyers has joined their lesser brethren for the destruction!

The Darksun Dragons are known to hoard great treasures. Join together now and help defeat them!

Darksun Dragon (Level 25)

2406024bd79067969fe557833b31676b37e0.jpg
Counts as 1 kill1.

Darksun Destroyer Level 25

3845b589493bb036f306bdda64a9ba0221f4.jpg
Counts as 5 kills.

You can see the current Global Event progress on the World page. The more the community defeats, the more Darksun Stashes every player who qualifies will receive.

The Global Event shall be live until 18:00 on the 6th of February 2019.

Darksun Stash II
13999.gif

For each tier that the community completes the reward will increase as follows:

Bronze : 1 x Bronze Darksun Stash, allowing one choice from the Potions within.
Silver : 1 x Silver Darksun Stash, allowing two choices from the Potions within.
Gold : 1 x Gold Darksun Stash, allowing four choices from the Potions within.
Crystal : 1 x Crystal Darksun Stash, allowing six choices from the Potions within.
Ruby : 1 x Ruby Darksun Stash, allowing ten choices from the Potions within.
If you qualified, the reward(s) will be delivered to your mailbox shortly after the event ends. Note that you get the reward for the tier that you have qualified for, for example if the community unlocks Gold, but you qualify for Silver, you will receive 1 x Silver Darksun Stash. You don't receive the rewards from lower tiers, only the tier you have qualified for.

If at the end of the event, you are placed within the top 100 contributors, you will receive 1 additional Silver Darksun Stash. These are in addition to any reward you are qualified for.

Finally, the top 6 contributors will get the chance to design a new Legendary Creature to be added to the game!

There is a helpful forum post RIGHT HERE full of information on Global hunting grounds and so on compiled from the Community by Egami.

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 February 2019 - 17:45

And don't worry, the three previous winners have been spoken with. Those LEs are (finally) on their way soon.

~ Grim

#3 winemaker

winemaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 February 2019 - 17:51

Top 6, very nice, wish i would of saves a little more stamina now.

#4 voragivis

voragivis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 18:22

was asking for frag farmer the other day, looks like its sorted now. thank you for this global :)

#5 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 03 February 2019 - 22:32

Not that I'll ever win the "design an LE" prize in one of these events but, I'm curious ?

Just what do you design ?

Just the name/story of the LE ?

The item slots the 2 (or 3) piece set occupy ?

The stat load-out ? - i.e. Att / Dam, Arm / Dam etc etc ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#6 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 04 February 2019 - 02:24

Not that I'll ever win the "design an LE" prize in one of these events but, I'm curious ?

well if you dont win it just wait a year and you can find out

5aZzW0p.png,

#7 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:37

Haha :) - when they appear won't tell me anything - was hoping for an answer from either BG or a previous winner ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#8 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 09:32

You get to design the name and what it is. The story if you have one ...you can sugget the items ie rune /gaunlets and what way you would like the stats to go ..information based on made 3 already

Edited by hades8840, 04 February 2019 - 09:34.

#9 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:00

You get to design the name and what it is. The story if you have one ...you can sugget the items ie rune /gaunlets and what way you would like the stats to go ..information based on made 3 already

Thanks - I always wondered :)

#10 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 February 2019 - 11:04

Hardy har har. Smarty pants.

All of the above though they tend to be tweaked to fit the game. This is most often due to the character story to make them fit the game world a little better. Also, your name is kept in the description, so you're immortalised.

~ Grim

#11 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 February 2019 - 18:12

Hi there everyone!

Congrats to the Fallen Sword community for unlocking the Ruby Tier in the Global Event! Once again the community worked together as a team to achieve this!

If you qualified during the event, your reward is now awaiting collection in your character mailbox :)

We hope you all enjoyed the event!

Our top 6 players who have earned the chance to design a new Legendary creature each are : 1st place : siddy246, 2nd : EpicPiety, 3rd : 1hustler, 4th : zizzwyly, 5th : stimpysam and 6th : Josh1404.

Note: You can see the 'Top 100 Global Quest Contributors' for this event by clicking here.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#12 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 06 February 2019 - 18:32

18:05 06/Feb/2019 You have just been awarded a Bronze Global Quest Top 100 medal!

My first top 100 event.  Thanks BG.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#13 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:56

dragons are still on the maps ...

#14 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:10

yeah team ,its a marshmello fest around the camp fire

5aZzW0p.png,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users