• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Circe

Circe

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 15:27

I've raked my plot and have the jute seeds given to me but when I go to plant the seeds the "window" displaying the seeds is blank and it will not allow me to hit the "plant" button. 

I have tried getting rid of my seeds and obtaining new one. I have tried another plot. I have logged off and back on again, etc. I'm still not able to plant the seeds.

#2 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 August 2014 - 15:29

If you hold ctrl and click the seeds in your inventory they should go into the box, and then you can plant them. You can also drag and drop them into the window if you prefer. Once the seeds show up in the box it should allow you to plant them.

#3 Skywaker

Skywaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 15:48

i always drag the seeds from my backpack into the plot and it plants for me :)

I love to help out people and if you need any raw mats just ask me or pm me in game US server mostly :)

#4 Circe

Circe

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 22:45

THANK YOU!! I feel like the biggest newbie in the world for not figuring it out on my own and reporting it as a bug. I am usually pretty decent at working things out but my mind could not wrap itself around this simple task. 

And I appreciate both of you for answering without rolling your eyes and treating me like an utter twit who can't figure out something so simple. (Even if they may have temporarily been the truth!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: