Photo

[Declined / Implemented] Reserved Username's/delete option?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Goddess

Goddess

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 August 2013 - 17:55

Hey i was curious about Mongo's thread say the username's we have now after closed beta/open beta are reserved for ingame use come upon release.

Will they be reserved if we purchase a founders pack come release?Or are they already reserved for release.Also a delete option would be very beneficial for unused character's,or character username's taken up because someone couldnt delete there unused character or character's.

How would the delete option be beneficial?

Well as of now there is no delete option and if you havnt purchased a founders pack youll only get 3 usuable character slots and 1 less character could make the difference in anyones gameplay.Say you have a username taken up and dont use you probally wish you could delete it and create a new one.There's really not much to say other then the outcome of the game would be very beneficial and he/she will be given the option to delete their character whenever except for lets say they get banned then their account should be permanetly taken so the interface can keep track of banned user's and what not.But lets say after 3 months pass by we could then say take their username and readd it to the available database.

#2 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 August 2013 - 18:07

There is a delete character option, you can see it on the login page, bottom right  :)

It has not been implemented yet though.

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#3 Goddess

Goddess

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 August 2013 - 00:38

:o sweet well that clears half of my suggestion up lol

#4 ZooksterGaming

ZooksterGaming

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  • Badge
  • Sweden

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:47

I think Hoof answered the other half in another thread.
Somehting along it hasnt been decided yet, but might be that we can reserve our main char (i.e the char at the top of the log in screen)

91ig7l.png

| Zook (45) Prophet | Arumat (45) Warrior | Samoorai (45) Templar |

| Crystal Cutting - 45 | Farming - 40 | Fishing - 23 | Foraging - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Skinning - 45 |

| Alchemy - 45 | Armorsmithing - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Jewelry - 45 | Leatherworking - 45 | Tailoring - 45 | Weaponsmithing - 40 |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: