• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Khara

Khara

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 20:55

The long promised (and now finally updated again) gallery of ALL the items in Gothador.
77 Weapons, 27 Shields and 32 Armours
A big hooray for the Artist, DocSooty!!!!!!!!!111oneone

Part III: The Armours and the Avatars

The Armours and the Avatars for the various character-classes form one combined gallery, since it would just take too much space to do both separately. Also the most discerning part of Avatars is above the neck, although some features like the scars on Undead, etc. get lost this way. If there's lots of interest, I can also post a set of the naked Avatars (or some specific ones singly).

There's always two Armours on each picture, both in a male and a female version, showing a different armour on each of the standard Avatars. Both Avatars and Armours are sorted roughly by "strength", but for the character-classes this cannot go beyond "first tier first, second after, third last". Also there's a certain "this armour looks good on that avatar" involved.

Human with Cloth Tunic and Terrax Guard
Posted Image

Monk with Studded Leather and Studded Leather of Speech
Posted Image

Vampire with Basic Armour and Padded Armour
Posted Image

Elf with Splint Mail and Splint Mail of Locate
Posted Image

Greenskin with Light Half Plate and Half Plate
Posted Image

Undead with Undead Bone Cage and Assassin Garment
Posted Image

Angel with Armour of Health and Tamrath's Armour
Posted Image

Demon with Chainmail of Detection and Plate
Posted Image

Necromancer with Frozen Plate and Burning Plate
Posted Image

Warlord with Tolvan's Guard and Empyreal Armour
Posted Image

Dark Elf with Yvew Battle Cloak and Primite Plate
Posted Image

Greater Demon with Tarragon Biosuit and Assault Tarragon Suit
Posted Image

Transcendent with Yvew Armour and Yvew Enhanced Armour
Posted Image

Omnilord with Zenix Defense Barrier
(there's no female Omnilord, more's the pity, so I had to susbtitute a monk for it)
Posted Image

Interlude: imagine any Avatar you hate the most with the Robe of the Ultimus and the Forged Ultimus Robe
Note that these armours will obscure the Avatar completely, including wings and all.
Posted Image

!! :) !!Fourth Tier Avatars !! :) !!

Spirit with Shimmering Plate (wearable for level 1750 and above)
N.B. I have not included a picture for the Kobol Armour which is an intermediate in the quest to get Shimmering Armour - it looks identical to the Terrax Guard, look above!
Posted Image

Celestial with Yvew Chancellor Plate (wearable for level 2000 and above)
Posted Image

Infernal with Patriarch Datan Plating (wearable for level 2750 and above)
The two Avatars of each gender only differ in their heads, so to save a bit room, I changed the layout here.
Posted Image

Kindred Elf with Patriarch Marsis Plating (wearable for level 2750 and above)
Posted Image

Titan with Patriarch Zelus Plating (wearable for level ?? 2750 ?? and above)
Posted Image

I'll likely shift the armours around a bit on the fourth tier avatars when new ones will come out, since you might notivce that I used only one Armour per race now, not two as with the "younger" classes, so there's room for 5 more armours yet. :)

#2 Khara

Khara

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 20:56

Addendum: The Invasion Creatures and Other Full Sets

Invasion creatures, and their full equipment. Tamrath is strictly not an invasion-person, but she (yes, she! :P) has her own set, so gets her own place here. Likewise the "Gayness Galore" entry at the very end is just there for amusement value.

Tamrath the Warrior
(what? you didn't know that Tamrath the Warrior was a female elf?)
Assassin
(note also the lovely skin-texture of the Necromancers!)
Primite
(oh, I love the curly horns)
Posted Image

Yvew
(the weakest of the lot)
Enhanced Yvew
(it's enhanced, who'd have thought that)
Yvew Chancellor
(quite a BIT more powerful than the other two)
Posted Image

Tarragon
(The defensive stuff, Tarragon Pike, Nullifier and Biosuit)
Assault Tarragon
(The offensive stuff, Tarragon Disintegrator, Aplifier and Assault Tarragon Suit)
Zenix
(there is also a more powerful version with the Zenix Torture Lash, but this has to suffice)
Posted Image

Ripper
(The armour is from Black Skeletons actually, the Ripper didn't have one)
Gayness Galore
(NOT an invasion, but simply too good a set to leave out - Omnilord with Toy Sword and Elemental Shield)
Posted Image

Ultimus
(The most creepy set in Gothador currently, and if you see somebody in it, you know they are at least level 1250...)
Forged Ultimus Robe / Spore Blade and Shield
(All of these are breakable, also level-restricted to 1250 and 1400 for the robe)
Posted Image

Yvew Patriarch Sets in the order of Patriarch Datan (the Warrior), Partriarch Marsis (the Mage) and Patriarch Zelos (the all-powerful)
Posted Image

#3 gothador_shazz

gothador_shazz
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2005 - 21:16

Brilliant! A wonderful tribute to the art of Gothador

#4 vickieverkie

vickieverkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 21:50

Why isn't there one with the Zenix Torture Lash? Were you not able to get a hold of one? I have one, just not the entire Zenix kit if that's what you need. Awesome entries though! I love the gayness one at the end! :lol:

#5 MummyGossip

MummyGossip

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 22:05

Addendum: The Invasion Creatures:(there is also a more powerful version with the Zenix Torture Lash, but this has to suffice)

:wink:

#6 gothador_silentknigh

gothador_silentknigh
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2005 - 22:08

toy sword, elemental shield, and CLOTH TUNIC is where it's at :)

great job with the galleries, cheers
*throws confetti*
i love it

#7 vickieverkie

vickieverkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 22:10

Yes, MG, I saw that. I still was curious as to why. I realize that there's a pic of one in the weapons post, but it just seems sort of random to me. Hence, the inquiry. :)

#8 Cynyth

Cynyth

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 22:11

Someone has got to sticky these.

#9 Khara

Khara

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 23:49

Heh, I am sort of hoping that somebody stickies this, but I understand also if not - it's open to the moderators to decide. Helmut - umm NotHelmut, there is no other armour or shield to go with the Torture Lash, so I went for the basic weapon. The set would look identical only with the other weapon. I would have made a separate one if there were at least one other Zenix Lord item. (In fact I was surprised that there WAS none, and Mummy had me in a panic on Yahoo, when he thought there was, and I had missed one armour)

Greetings,
Khara

#10 MummyGossip

MummyGossip

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 23:54

Heh, I am sort of hoping that somebody stickies this, but I understand also if not - it's open to the moderators to decide. Helmut - umm NotHelmut, there is no other armour or shield to go with the Torture Lash, so I went for the basic weapon. The set would look identical only with the other weapon. I would have made a separate one if there were at least one other Zenix Lord item. (In fact I was surprised that there WAS none, and Mummy had me in a panic on Yahoo, when he thought there was, and I had missed one armour)

Greetings,
Khara

Idid panic you :oops: Sorry, but I got what I deservered after that :shock: Hell, I´ll never send out a mass again :lol:

#11 vickieverkie

vickieverkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 01:07

Greetings,
Khara

Ok. I was just curious. And don't worry, you can call me Helmut. I will respond to it just as well as if you called me by my given name. :)

#12 Khara

Khara

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 21:04

Added the Robe of the Ultimus and the full Ultimus set to the second post in this thread.

#13 gothador_malakye

gothador_malakye
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2005 - 19:48

excellent :)

#14 gothador_renswat

gothador_renswat
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2005 - 15:47

really really GREAT

#15 gothador_caridwen

gothador_caridwen
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2005 - 20:56

When do you think you'll get the 4th tier stuff? :D

#16 gothador_jovis

gothador_jovis
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2006 - 20:34

Here's the Shimmering Armour. I took out my shield for more visual. :)

Posted Image

#17 gothador_caridwen

gothador_caridwen
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2006 - 00:46

did ya ever notice how large the chest is on the FEMALE Yvew Enhanced Armour? Just kinda noticed that now....

#18 gothador_sliver

gothador_sliver
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2006 - 00:58

did ya ever notice how large the chest is on the FEMALE Yvew Enhanced Armour? Just kinda noticed that now....

Can I have a sneak peak. :wink:

#19 Khara

Khara

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 23:01

No Peeking! (and definitely no Peaking either!!!!) :lol:

I updated the first two posts in this thread with all the new stuff regarding armours and three Patriarch Datan sets - still have to work on the shields and the weapons - with the latter probably need to rearrange the whole thing - have to see how to fit the new ones in...

Anoways: look for now at the Armours & Avatars and the Full Invasion Sets etc., I'll post something in the General forum once I have updated all three galleries. (maybe will do a "secret" fourth gallery if I am in a good mood and find the time - shhhhhhhhhh)

#20 gothador_setwisohi

gothador_setwisohi
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2006 - 10:58

very nice. and very helpful too.

but why are some of the patriarchs female?

:shock:

SeTw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: