• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 SomeHuman

SomeHuman

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:40

I didn't really notice a need for this until I stared going through the level 8 quests where you are spying on the bandits.  Run North of the City, Submit quest South of the City, Run North of the City, Submit quest South of the city.

I don't know if it's because of the holding of the mouse button to move or if it's because I'm just old.  It'd be nice to catch a carriage from one town/village/hamlet/area to another.  For a few coins, you can ride along.  I saw the one dragon stable in Eldevin, but I haven't seen anything anywhere else.  

#2 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:43

I didn't really notice a need for this until I stared going through the level 8 quests where you are spying on the bandits.  Run North of the City, Submit quest South of the City, Run North of the City, Submit quest South of the city.

I don't know if it's because of the holding of the mouse button to move or if it's because I'm just old.  It'd be nice to catch a carriage from one town/village/hamlet/area to another.  For a few coins, you can ride along.  I saw the one dragon stable in Eldevin, but I haven't seen anything anywhere else.  

There is the dragon travel service and you can also unlock an instant access dragon from the Eldevin store for 250 points.

However I do agree more travel options would be nice, or at-least something to speed up travel.. however this forum has had the mounts suggestion posted too many times to count so I won't mention it.  :rolleyes:

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#3 hero

hero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:16

Since this is a new old school mmorpg, traveling around the world is what classic rpgs were all about. So being a classic rpg fan, I love all the traveling and only use fast travel when absolutely necessary.

Edited by hero, 01 December 2013 - 03:18.

#4 SomeHuman

SomeHuman

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 20:13

Later last night, I saw another Dragon Travel Spot at Barren Trail entrance.  That's better than what I thought the game had.  Still, quests that intentionally have you running to opposite sides of the zone for each step are a pain.  I'd still like to see carriages or horse rental at camps and such.

#5 BeyondGoodandEvil

BeyondGoodandEvil

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:07

would the homeward ston help any? I know that gets you exactly in the middle of the city when you use it. I don't think it has a cooldown.

#6 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:36

auto run would make things a bit better

#7 Mewmew

Mewmew

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:48

Adding Mounts that we could buy would help.  Low end Mounts that everybody could buy for game coin could add just a tiny bit of run speed, like 10%.  They could then have a whole new section added to the Cash Shop selling Mounts that would boost a bit more.  Even if they only gave up to a 25% maximum for the Cash Shop ones so didn't really speed you up a super lot, that would be better than nothing and they'd sell a lot of them too.

The Instant Dragon costs real life money for every use.  I'd rather just buy a mount straight out that adds a little speed.

Also there is a good point about running.  Seeing up an auto run that runs straight forward, and then we could rotate the screen to turn, that would be pretty nice.  Also being able to select to move with the keyboard instead of mouse would be great.

#8 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:59

Seeing up an auto run that runs straight forward, and then we could rotate the screen to turn, that would be pretty nice.  Also being able to select to move with the keyboard instead of mouse would be great.

+1 hoping this is possible for the future.. my gaming stance is always left hand : WASD and right hand : numpad for spells.. being able to move via the keys would help with getting outta the way during boss stages

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: