• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge
  • Romania

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:21

Guild Store Style Backpack ....

can i get a Hell Yeah! ?

Edit: do my 233 votes from http://forums.hunted...c=55640&page=15 count Hoof?

+ 1 

(

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day )

#82 Aboalarab

Aboalarab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:40

Extracting ,, i think alot of players get a bad luck in extracting the wrong extract they need , so if there is a way to change the extract to another , by amount of Gold or FSP or even Composing Fragments...

#83 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:41

Just to stretch your imagination: I, for one, wouldn't like this. I always preferred reading back over what was missed when I was offline, and that gave the chat much more continuity and substance

Can't have both? Guild chat during Titan hunting would be the bomb!

#84 Camouflage

Camouflage

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:56

Maybe HCS could remodel the Diamond Medal? Its pretty tough to get on and takes a long time as well and after all the hard work the Medal should look better. The ruby and Crystal look pretty than the Diamond would love if I get some response on this idea :)

#85 Koresh

Koresh

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:58

Renaming Chat under the Action section to Global Chat.

As it is getting annoying to enter global chat when I need the guild chat.

#86 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:07

can i get a Hell Yeah! ?

Heavens yeah!

Also composing add ons:

• templates of potions so that I can create specific potions with specific layout so that I will find them easy (cause they will always look the same) and create them easely when they run out. Possibly 3 templates to start with and upgradable with purples.
  • waiting list so you can put more potions to built. Possibly 1 extra potion to start with and upgradable with purples. (limited depending by composing level?)

Some suggested in world chat: bacon vs veggies global event.

Edited by koenvdv, 02 October 2013 - 09:08.

#87 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:21

Also a MUST, and something which should be top of the priority list, is the completion of the Present Darkness Epic Quest!!

My quest book looks messy and I hate that I have unfinished quests, makes me feel like I have not finished what I started :(

Edited by Davros81, 02 October 2013 - 10:36.

#88 BabyMad

BabyMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:52

A pain in the butt there have been there since the launch of this game

AN EASIER WAY TO FIND ITEMS IN YOUR BACKPACK!

Make the folders way bigger or anything. 12 items per page take forever when you have 20 folders.

#89 Brinmoth

Brinmoth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Australia

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:01

Arena tokens 

Add new Arena shop like pvp ladder shop

Rewards:

• Final Loser Rewards :

4 Tokens in 16 man's tourney

2 Tokens in 8 man's tourney

1 Token in 4 man's tourney

• 10 Times Semi final losers Rewards:

2 Token's in 16 mans tourney

1 token in 8 man's tourney

Stuff you could buy with tokens:

• Current Arena's Resources(all extract-able ones) Cost would be like 50 token.

• Current Arena's Potions cost would depends on skill level 1 token for every 5 levels... ie Brewing master potion level 300 would cost 60 token , Last ditch level 225 would cost 45 token , Light foot level 600 cost 120 token... and so on in-case HC's would add new potions to arena.

• Current Arena's Quest items cost would be like 30 token.

^ This

The  next part of the epic quest arc should be next.

I also want to see another realm similar to the Labyrinth of the Lost. (i.e. a fun quest oriented realm that's accessible to the majority  of users in the game)

Maybe it could tie in the the epic quest arc too. Having the epic quests being the build up or a part of the new realm.

#90 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:06

Can we please fix the marketplace, so the side you sell fsp on is matched to the side you sell gold on.

No one in there right mind or new to the game sells fsp at 100k, them days are long long gone.

There is many here who need gold and with the increase in gold sinks, it would be nice to list our fsp at a reasonable price at least in keeping with what gold sells at.

#91 PXT

PXT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:31

Backpacks made like Guild Store as suggested by Urck and commented on a million times in separate thread.

Put some useful, maybe custom potions?, in Chest instead of useless gear.

10,000 Shops in FS with useless gear that no one buys, unless required for a quest. I have no idea what to do with them either, I'm just pointing it out.

Save potions for composing the same way we have Gear Sets Saved.

Instant Guild Chat please, well past time for this.

Restating what has been posted by Urck, Iceman66, evilbry and others, because they are solid ideas.

PXT

#92 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:42

Quick Buff   Target Player(s): [self]  Sustain: 100% Fury Caster: 100%
Buff Master: Activate Extend:Activate Reinforce: Activate

Another idea and I am unsure whether this is an FS Helper feature but should be an actual game implementation, would be to have another toggle along the buffmaster, extend and reinforce line for Guild Buffer. I always forget to use this buff and it would be mighty handy to have a quick buff button similar to those indicated above.

cheers

Davvyboy

#93 midgetmanj

midgetmanj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:52

Dont how well this would be received but possibly more gods to pray too?  Ones that not necessarily give items or cash or not but maybe guild rp for there guild and other items/rewards.

#94 bassgod

bassgod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:22

New guild chat sytem similar to the new global one maybe do it as a upgrade for guilds

Bassgod

#95 cloilios

cloilios

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:23

A new buff who permit to not overflow the stamina and permit to raise that stamina over the maximum

#96 Bruut

Bruut

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:39

"Dominance" section with top-rated.

Maybe just a personal interest of mine, but would love to see who has been holding that #1 for longest so far. Not nescesarily devided by ladder range, just the sum of all hours at the #1 spot. 

There are ofcourse more important issues to solve but then again i think this isnt very complicated to make, all the info is stored for the medals already.

Ohw and if it worsens the 9 o'clock lag then just forget about it altogether ;) 

avimax_zps9d2c373f.jpg

#97 Dragoonale

Dragoonale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:40

Just to stretch your imagination: I, for one, wouldn't like this. I always preferred reading back over what was missed when I was offline, and that gave the chat much more continuity and substance

Ok, but who says it cant still display things said earlier? I love reading back on my guilds chat as well! Perhaps they could have a chat log you could click.

#98 fharoun

fharoun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:11

can i get a Hell Yeah! ?

Edit: do my 233 votes from http://forums.hunted...c=55640&page=15 count Hoof?

Hell YEAH!!!!

Also make the guild store part of the guild report so we can recall from it.

#99 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:23

Can't have both? Guild chat during Titan hunting would be the bomb!

I've no qualms with both - just didn't want to see the current version lost

#100 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 13:17

Make the folders way bigger or anything. 12 items per page take forever when you have 20 folders.

Not so many players have so much backpack slots, and also some players have slow internet connection, so I think it would be better if we be able to set on preferences the amount of itens displayed on backpack at once, for example: 12 itens per page, 30 itens per page, 60 itens per page or 120 itens per page.

(and if it could be on guild store style would be great)

+1 for queueing potions on composing

(I believe this is the most important feature to be implemented on the game by now)

Suggestion:

1) You start being able to queue 1 potion

2) And you can buy +2 queue in gold upgrades (1.5 million gold like backpack slot) and +2 on fsp upgrades (15 fsp like an backpack slot)

3) Every 5 levels on composing you get an extra queue up to level 25

So on level 1 you can create an potion an queue up to 5 potions,

on level 5 you can create an potion an queue up to 6 potions

on level 10 you can create an potion an queue up to 7 potions

on level 15 you can create an potion an queue up to 8 potions

on level 20 you can create an potion an queue up to 9 potions

on level 25 you can create an potion an queue up to 10 potions

And something like Composing Mastering

on level 30, 1 less common frag on potions from level 250 or above (each 30 min per potion)

on level 35, 1 less common frag on potions from level 200 or above (each 30 min per potion)

on level 40, 1 less common frag on potions from level 150 or above (each 30 min per potion)

on level 45, 1 less unique frag on potions from level 250 or above (each 30 min per potion)

on level 50, 1 less unique frag on potions from level 200 or above (each 30 min per potion)

Common frag reduction stacks, but Unique not (only reduce the minimum level to be more fair)

* The frag reduction advantage is based on potions level, and it is given once per potion and not for every skill that is above the minimum requirement on buffs level (also to be fair with the time it takes to create composed potion => one potion with 2 high level buffs will get the advantage once, while two high level potions with one buff wil get it each time due to the reason it will take more time to make two potion, and the player will need more bp slots to store them).

**And also can be added on preferences the option to auto collect potions from composing so the players can decide if they want to have the potions to go directly to their backpack or not.

Edited by kbyte, 02 October 2013 - 15:33.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: