• This topic is locked This topic is locked
403 replies to this topic

#101 ignotus

ignotus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 13:21

Maybe first step could be to debug composing. Reckoning still activates on composed skills.

Thanks

#102 777mijael

777mijael

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 13:28

Well i want to sugest:

1) Make that quest items are dropped just one time. When i'm hunting, i have to discard a lot of  quest items even when i finished that quest, and that's annoying.

2) Improve the filters for AH. There isn't a way to filter out the components, which makes much more extensive the search for a specific type of object.

3) Queue option to composing potions

4) How about a monster filter? Or something that helps to avoid some kind of creatures? By lvl, type, or even drop, even better if you want to enable some kind of "database" about different monsters drop. Is just a concept :P

Think that's all by now.-

#103 fusionj

fusionj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 October 2013 - 13:58

Ya, but you really dont want sets that easily go together , breaks arena and every1 just ends up using the same thing.

Really agree with this. I will admit to doing my fair share of cussing when I can't find a decent arm/def/whatever set for like 300+ levels, I hate the idea of sets fitting perfectly together, in the long run. One of the things that people don't realize is that the death of pvp has also killed the marketplace in a lot of ways, in that common/rare items are no longer used for anything...except the occasional arena setup. Thievery/MT items or stat items that complimented sets used to be high value items, now they're all just trash for guild cleanouts.

Continuing uniformity in sets is going to provide a short-term spike, but is only going to continue to ruin the FS economy.

#104 Nappeh

Nappeh

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 14:04

I like many of the ideas put forth in this thread.  Medals and Top Rated lists should definately be expanded.  Many have been frustrated because their game style is not featured for people to see thei accomplishments.  Have top rated lists to include SE, Ladder Top Times, Prestige, etc etc.  Have medals for GvG wins.  Heck, make a Master Inventor or Master Extractor Medals to showcase our potion and gear producers.  Anything that would encourage more time spent in the game, why not?!

Content is an obvious concern for me being at EOC.  I also understand that after nearly 1800 levels of producing this stuff it must be insanely difficult to be creative map/creature wise.  So, why bang your head against the wall and try.  I suggest this, not so sure how popular this notion would be, but I'd be ok with it.  How about removing Xindy and Karthak perhaps and then copy and past the maps and get content out to 3K plus.  Obviously tweek the stats and drops accordingly.  Even leave the gear the same visually except change the enhancements and stats obviously.  Work on this for the next couple of months and release by Christmas.  Really stretch out and remove these bottlenecks.  Ad titans, SEs, and buffs afterwards at a pace that is thoughtful and game enhancing.

PvP Ladder and GvG is mostly dead for one reason.  There is no real reward anymore for the efforts.  New rewards need to be implemented if you want to see them become active again.

Lastly, more global events along with the golbal chat, which is great BTW.  I mean, I know you don't want the game flooded with super potions, so why not change it up.  Perhaps have a global that has gear related as a reward.  Even if it is a funny 9 piece Bacon set that is just for show and no go.  But global chat and global events are something that bring the FS community closer together which I feel is a good thing.

#105 sleepysock

sleepysock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 02 October 2013 - 14:27

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

Well then, I guess I cant "like" all of the good ideas! lol.. Maybe that should be a change too? (At least for the rest of the week.)

#106 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 14:29

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

Well then, I guess I cant "like" all of the good ideas! lol.. Maybe that should be a change too? (At least for the rest of the week.)

i tried to like this but i ran out of 'likes' :(

#107 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 14:34

the ability to acquire lost quest items from the quest givers themselves instead of having to go through Support.. at least have this in the early levels

#108 Ikkaru

Ikkaru

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 14:45

100 unique/rare 2 item sets added from 200-900. Put them on champion creatures or existing elite creatures. No need to make it a full content release. It would just fix most ranges. 900 and up have like 400 two item unique/rare sets while the rest of the game barely has 100. Simple fix to really repair the game the way it is currently built.

#109 fredrice

fredrice

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 14:47

well here are some of my suggestions:

1. Secure Trade should have an item to item exchange (currently there's only item to gold or fsp) so there will be no room for scams if you're doing trades to a stranger :) Its pretty useful when you are looking for a genuine serious client out there without risking anything... Trusting someone can be a deathtrap occasionally if not careful...

#110 fredrice

fredrice

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 14:52

2. this next suggestion can help players with huge BPs... make BP scrolling like the ones in guild BPs wherein you dont have to refresh the page to get to another page... Creating folders can be useless if items under that folder have 100+ items or so lol... It can be a relief to browse them with ease with it :)

Edited by fredrice, 02 October 2013 - 14:52.

#111 ladyjudith

ladyjudith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 15:36

I would really like to see the ability to bounty a ladder hit taken away from players am seeing players sitting on the ladder not hitting and just posting bounties on the players that hit them this should not be allowed here what sense is the ladder if you do not play on it.....

#112 Jonathan69

Jonathan69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 15:41

we have medals for so many things . so how about a medal for definding/taking a relic , call it guild definder medal ? also we have few people that sale buffs & some times it's hard for players to find buffs . so my thought is make a section like the ah for buffs . could work like the auction house , you set a price per buff , the player wonting buffs cheks a square by the buff & the total cost is added at the bottem . then they click a buy butten & the buffs are cast . this could work for those who can't be on at serten time ie at work or away frome a computer for a while & wont to generate some income . would love some feed back .

#113 Elokin

Elokin
  • United States of America

Posted 02 October 2013 - 15:43

Add a tab to the quest book for seasonal quests.

All HCS Games: Elokin

PSN, Steam: CsokiCsiga213

Eldevin Shop

#114 PrinceKash

PrinceKash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 16:04

Bounty Hunters lose exp if they lose. Should be able to work both ways.

#115 2face

2face

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 16:10

I would like to see a Potion!! :)

what this potion could do is be kinda like vision in the sense of spanning out

but instead of just the vision in dark realms be more like the ability to have range.

so for example if you are standing there you can see the monsters in the 8 squares surrounding you.

being able to attack them and so forth

maybe as the +50 level increase you could have the ability raised to be able to see Chests, Elites, Super Elites.

think of it like a bow with range, but not tied down to a certain level or damage.

#116 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 16:16

Guild visitor status

Give guilds the ability to invite non-guild-members to join a guild's chat room.

Personally I think this would do a lot to improve the sense of community within the game. It would also be good for helping people committed to small guilds to get more involved in the FS community. Global chat does this to some extent, but is far more transient.

#117 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 16:20

Enable guild amalgamations

I suspect there are a number of small guilds surviving on small, long-standing friendships who don't want to lose what they have worked for, but don't have enough active members to maintain the activity that is needed to attract and keep noobies

#118 ynium

ynium

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 16:24

I accidentally destroyed (drop) some quest's items (bound and non-tradable kind)... now I can not finished that quests ever, because that items are gone and other items instead them are imposible to get... so I ask If is a good ideea to allow us to reset some unfinished quests...  thank you.

#119 snakes

snakes

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 16:30

how about giving us the option to give/sell some of the bound potions to lower level players.

when i get some of these freebies i end up throwing them away.

also, how about creating a level 1000 librarian loyalty potion.

#120 smurflord

smurflord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 16:34

New high level Loyalty potions would be bomb, maybe with some of the new skills?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: